http://www.climax-doll.com/

Question about the ClimaxDoll 100cm Plus+

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
jonaspersson122

Question about the ClimaxDoll 100cm Plus+

Post by jonaspersson122 »

Hi everybody!

I have a question about the ClimaxDoll 100cm Plus+ (with the huge butt): Is it possible to arch her back? I'm thinking it would mean easier access for doggy style.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question about the ClimaxDoll 100cm Plus+

Post by sv »

Having owned the 100cm Plus++ model I can tell you that its not possible to arch her back, she has the basic frame that most dolls have. Her back is one solid piece of metal rod so there is no movement between her waist and neck, she has a twisting motion but no movement from side to side or front to back. I think for any doll to be able to arch their backs they would have to have at least three additional ball type of joints between the waist and neck. A ball joint would let them arch front to back but also side to side. The only issue with having those additional joints is that they would have to be extra stiff to let the doll stand up straight, if the joints were to ever get loose then the doll would just slump over. Honestly im not sure if the arch in her back would let you have doggy style sex with her, the issue with all these huge booty dolls is that the holes are just positioned in awkward places that aren't natural. The only way I was able to enjoy doggy style with her was to position her on a pillow or two to make her taller which would let me penetrate her at a better angle. The best position with her was reverse cowgirl with her laying forward, since she had a huge booty all I had to do was rock her forward and let her do all the work plus all her weight wasn't on top of me. She is a great doll with a lot of curves but Climax didn't get everything right with her. A lot of these doll companies are getting the outside presentation perfect and are making these dolls look amazing and real but they're are still having difficulties with the anatomy. If you just want your doll for photos and companionship then they'll do that great but if you want to get intimate with them and try to fulfill your wildest dreams with them then you might run into some issues...………...that being said, with some ingenuity anything and any position is possible. I hope this helped you out. Here are some photos showing you what I mean, the black dots are where her joints are right now and the red dots are where the ball joints need to be for her to be able to arch her back. I also posted some videos showing CC in her reverse cowgirl and also some showing how large and soft her booty is. Here is a link to her thread, the rest of her photos and videos are there
viewtopic.php?f=382&t=97979
Attachments
Clip 46.MOV
(23.29 MiB) Downloaded 3079 times
Clip 47.MOV
(23.22 MiB) Downloaded 3073 times
Clip 108Trim.mp4
(19.58 MiB) Downloaded 3066 times
Clip 110.MOV
(37.72 MiB) Downloaded 3096 times
Clip 111.MOV
(23.69 MiB) Downloaded 3066 times
Clip 114.MOV
(27.76 MiB) Downloaded 3073 times
A.jpg
A.jpg (4.07 MiB) Viewed 3373 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 3373 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 3373 times
D.jpg
D.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 3373 times

jonaspersson122

Thank you for taking the time to write that extensive reply! The movies were very informative.

I know you did a lot of modifications to your doll (CC), do you think it would be possible to make an incision in the back and remove some of the cotton filling from the breasts to make them more saggy?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

If you haven't ordered your doll yet then you can ask Climax to not fill the breasts and leave them hollow. The material inside the breasts isn't cotton but is a poly fill which is much softer and more loose. You can make either a cross(+) type incision or a T shape incision to insert a small diameter tube through her back. You have to make sure you penetrate the breasts pocket to access the fill material. I used a small tube, rubbed a little bit of lube on it to make it slide through her back easier until it went through her breasts pocket. Once the tube was in the breasts pocket then I used a flexible drain snake that you use to unclog drains, they are thin, super flexible and cheap. I ran the snake through the breasts pocket while twisting it around and then just pulled it out, I did that until the majority of the fill was out. I also used a flexible claw drain cleaner to grab what the snake couldn't. I would say this method pulled out 90% of the fill material, what ever was left in the breasts wasn't noticeable anymore. Once I pulled out the tubing from her back the material she is made out of sealed right up. The smaller the incision the better, it just has to be large enough for the tubing and the snake to fit through. What ever you do , don't make any incisions through her actual breasts....always go through her back.
Attachments
Tubing through back
Tubing through back
FullSizeRender168.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3287 times
Snakes and claw
Snakes and claw
F.jpg (14.15 KiB) Viewed 3287 times
Polyfill
Polyfill
G.jpg (120.42 KiB) Viewed 3287 times

jonaspersson122

Interesting.

Did the removal of the poly fill have any effect on the breasts looks, feel and jiggliness?

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="jonaspersson122"]Interesting.

Did the removal of the poly fill have any effect on the breasts looks, feel and jiggliness?[/quote]

The removal did make the breasts softer and hang lower. Since the breast walls are around 1/2”-3/4” in thickness they stay super squishy.

jonaspersson122

sv wrote:Her back is one solid piece of metal rod so there is no movement between her waist and neck, she has a twisting motion but no movement from side to side or front to back.
It just struck me, can the head be tilted from side to side and/or front to back?

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Very interresting to hear Climax is using now polyfill, it seems they have carefully read my thread about
" Sophia's breast enlargement".

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="jonaspersson122"][quote="sv"]Her back is one solid piece of metal rod so there is no movement between her waist and neck, she has a twisting motion but no movement from side to side or front to back.[/quote]

It just struck me, can the head be tilted from side to side and/or front to back?[/quote]

It can only tilt front to back, no side to side motion.

jonaspersson122

What skin colour was CC? Suntan?

Green eyes?

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="jonaspersson122"]What skin colour was CC? Suntan?

Green eyes?[/quote]

CC was suntan and she came with two pairs of eyes, green and brown.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Thanks for the tech tips on the 100 Una Plus+ SV. I've been following along on some of the cool modifications you've been making. I currently have a deposit down on the new 130 Una. Just not sure if I'll go with that one. I still am considering the 100cm Una Big Booty. The smaller size would make it much easier to stash her away. I'm thinking about ordering a full size head to put on the 100cm Una. Any thoughts on how that might look and if it would be attachable to the smaller neck and screw attachment? The Climax company does not give me a clear answer. Was wondering if you might know how it might be achieved. Thanks for any informative help.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="Zontarz"]Thanks for the tech tips on the 100 Una Plus+ SV. I've been following along on some of the cool modifications you've been making. I currently have a deposit down on the new 130 Una. Just not sure if I'll go with that one. I still am considering the 100cm Una Big Booty. The smaller size would make it much easier to stash her away. I'm thinking about ordering a full size head to put on the 100cm Una. Any thoughts on how that might look and if it would be attachable to the smaller neck and screw attachment? The Climax company does not give me a clear answer. Was wondering if you might know how it might be achieved. Thanks for any informative help.[/quote]

From what I know the heads are interchangeable but some heads might be bigger than others depending on what size doll they belong to. My Una 100cm dolls with the large breasts have a slightly larger head than my Una 100cm doll with the small breasts, its not a huge difference but its noticeable. I have heard on the forums that some doll companies are switching to a pin instead of the original threads on the heads. Im guessing a 150cm doll will have a larger head than a 100cm doll to make it look more proportional. Climax makes great dolls but their customer service could use some improving. I was thinking of getting a full size doll but the weight is the only issue, having owned the big booty Una I know how hard it is to move a doll of that weight around and its not fun. Im able to store all three of my dolls in the same storage bin I used to keep my CC in which is the reason I chose to get three dolls that are 100cm and not just one that was 150cm, I guess the more the better.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Thanks SV. I enjoy all the pics and info you provide. I look forward to more pics of you with the Big Booty Una. I'm totally into the bbw dolls. Have you looked at the newly designed 130 Una? I think she's only about 90 lbs. Not too bad for a full figured doll. I hope to see more pics of yours in some more sexy outfits. Body stocking and heels and thong? Anyway, thanks again.

INFORMATIONS