http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any fellow Canadians have a < 140cm Climax doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
FatesArrow

Any fellow Canadians have a < 140cm Climax doll?

Post by FatesArrow »

I'm interested (okay... a lot interested :wink: ) in the 100cm Plus+ Una Carha but I'm under the impression that Canada Customs prohibits the importation of <140cm dolls, period.

Admittedly I'm a TDF newb and have yet to wade through the 75+ pages of info that a broad "Canada" search brought up, but I've seen enough to raise concerns.

So to cut to the chase:

Are there any Canadians out there who've imported a 100cm Una or even 135cm Melissa either directly from Climax Doll themselves or a TDF-approved vendor?

I see go-m-doll (one of only two Canadian vendors) imports Climax Dolls and lists both the original 100cm Una and 135cm Melissa as available models, but I'm wondering if that might be an oversight?

https://gomdoll.gom.ca/english/ClimaxDollEn.htm

Having yet to find an official policy from Canada Customs that is both definitive and current, I won't feel comfortable until I hear from a few Canadian <140cm doll-owners, preferably a Climax Doll.

My fingers are crossed so hard for being able to import a Plus+ Una you have no idea lol.

Thanks! :D

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any fellow Canadians have a < 140cm Climax doll?

Post by Chuck Norris »

Dont be scared by Canadian customs.
Personally,I've never ordered a 100cm or anything from Climax Doll but I have done business with GoM. (Really good vendor btw)
If he sells it,that means it is custom approved because the order will be under his name, not yours.
You might also want to contact Sex Doll Canada. They also do magic stuff (Another awesome vendor)
Best of luck bud!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The huge-booty Una, despite being 3/5th scale, is VERY much a woman. There's no question looking at her that she's in her mid-20s to mid-30s.

If you're concerned and need reassurance, email Climax to ask if they have had issues with exporting to your country. Also, ask them which Canadian-based vendors they work with (there could be some you've overlooked), as those companies could sort out any logistics.

Share photos of Una when you get her! She's a knockout!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hey guy,Thanks for your interest in our Una doll
But so far the 100cm doll still be prohibited to ship to Canada
We still wait for the one who would like to partner with us to be our retailers who could send this 100cm doll to you guys on Canada^_^
Hope it helps for your question.Nice day.

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Hmm... and yet here they are, being offered on the g-m-doll website:

https://gomdoll.gom.ca/francais/ClimaxDoll.htm

Not just on this main Climax Doll page, but also on individual product pages:

https://gomdoll.gom.ca/francais/100-106-71C.htm

https://gomdoll.gom.ca/francais/100-106-71K.htm

Too be fair, the *specific* doll I wanted to order is the 100cm Una Plus+ (the big booty Una) which is not specifically listed on the g-m-doll website.

That said, as you can see there is a picture of the 100cm Plus+ Una on their main Climax Doll page, and they offer to fill orders from their manufacturer partners (ie. you guys) if at all possible.

I've heard positive things about both Climax Doll and g-m-doll, so hopefully this is just a miscommunication of some kind?

I sent an email to Alain at g-m-doll to confirm on his end, perhaps you could triple check again on yours?

Thanks!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

FatesArrow wrote:
I sent an email to Alain at g-m-doll to confirm on his end, perhaps you could triple check again on yours?
Did you hear anything back?

The huge-booty Una is unquestionably a mature woman, despite the height.
Viva la megaboobs!

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Did you hear anything back?
Apparently everything's fine. :D

I received replies from both Fuzzy at ClimaxDoll and Alain at GomDoll.

Fuzzy confirmed that ClimaxDoll and GomDoll are indeed business partners and also that ClimaxDoll has shipped many dolls -- even shorter dolls such as Una (100cm) and Melissa (135cm) -- to Canada with no issues.

As for Alain at GomDoll, he's invested time and effort into developing a good relationship with Canada Border Services Agency so that not only is every doll GomDoll offers pre-approved but if there should be any border-related hiccups along the way, Alain is certain to be able to smooth things out. I'm guessing dolls that get ordered by GomDoll might be less likely to receive the kind of rough and unprofessional treatment some TDF members have reported.

I guess I'll find out firsthand as I am definitely giving my business to GomDoll and ordering an super stacked, super sexy big booty Una Carha 100cm+ Plus in October. :D

When I do so, I'll follow the examples made by others here and provide you all with a detailed narrative from start to finish. I know I've certainly enjoyed and benefitted from the many posts of my fellow ClimaxDoll fans (especially you lucky Una dudes! :wink: ) so I'll try my best to return the favour.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for your research, FatesArrow, and congratulations on your new gal!
Viva la megaboobs!

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Thanks CF! As a future doll owner -- especially a Canadian -- I've found it a little challenging to parse fact from fiction with regard to what kind/size/shape/brand of doll is likely to attract scrutiny by customs (Canada Border Security Agency) and (so far) the rather unhelpful answer seems to be "it depends".

I have learned a couple things, however.

First, CBSA does not appear to have an official policy whatsoever that relates specifically to dolls -- nothing in writing that I can find anyhow.

Of particular interest is the lack of even general guidelines with regard to doll height. 140cm (as a minimum allowable doll height) is a number that gets thrown around a lot but I have yet to see it mentioned in any official documentation, certainly nothing pertaining to CBSA.

Certainly laws and policy can change overnight so we must all remain vigilant, but for the time being at least there are no specific laws one might fall afoul of.

The second thing I've learned (researched mainly by stalking the TDF profiles of my fellow Canadians :wink:) is that the proof for the lack of importation restrictions is in the pudding so to speak: there are quite a few of us with dolls of every kind, height, size and shape.

As for me your congratulations are slightly premature :wink: as I have yet to order my Una, but I really can't wait to join the Una Brotherhood.

Until then, decisions decisions... :wink:

Sex-Kitten Blonde or Girl Next Door Brunette? The pale milky skin of a bookish nymphomaniac or the sunkissed tan of a libertine beachbunny? And then there's the eyes... :D

INFORMATIONS