http://www.climax-doll.com/

My Review of the “Climax Doll 165cm”

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Review of the “Climax Doll 165cm”

Post by kambui »

Hello! Today I will be reviewing the Climax Doll 165cm doll with “Ada” head #13.

Ever since I got my YL 165cm doll and messed up her lower area with outrageous stretching and failed attempts to repair, I wanted another doll in the same height. I chose the Climax 165cm because I like taller slimmer girls as well as big booty ones (Climax 160) comes to mind. I liked the looks of the doll proportionally, and I like the head #13 due to her looking ethnic, with the right skin tone.

ImageImage
I went with Booty Call Dolls this time as he was the vendor I used when I got my first doll, and I knew he would have my back in case something went wrong. This now makes this doll number 3 for me, with number 4 on the way. (one has been sold) ;-) I gave Jeff @ BCD the details of what I wanted, and I'll detail this below.

Tale of the Tape:

I asked for the following features:

165cm, ZhongShan Head #13
Wig #4
Skin Tone, b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ **Correction** Sun Tan
Breast, Hollow
Green eyes
Skeleton, Standing feet
Fingernails #2, Toe Nails, Rose
Vagina, Fixed

I ordered on 6/15/2018 and received my flight photo on 6/26/2018. After Jeff @ BCD confirmed the options I asked for were present, I authorized the flight home. I received the doll on 7/05/2018, one day short of 3 weeks. Not bad! I had asked for a custom color, having sent them a sample of what I wanted it to look like. Unfortunately, I did not care for the samples they returned so I opted for the “black' skin tone. This Skin tone was actually what I wanted in the first place but hadn't realized it!

What's In The Box?

So I meet the FedEx guy out front with my hand truck. He makes a crack about me getting “Stereo speakers again”. He has delivered my 3rd doll since December. I told him 'Nah man. This is a sex doll.' 'I'm building a harem!' He smiles broadly and then proceeded to “dap” me up. I immediately find box damage. You can tell that the plastic wrap used, became unraveled at some sort of impact. You can see the doll from the outside.

Image Image

The box looked sturdy enough but I don't think it was wrapped as well as it could have been. I get inside and open for inspection. The dolls knees were bent and had abrasions on them. Thanks FedEx! I guess I could fix it but, meh. I lifted her out of the box and began checking digits, toes, the usual stuff. OK, so far so good.

ImageImageImageImage

Will continue the review later today!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Review of the “Climax Doll 165cm”

Post by kambui »

I found an abrasion on the back of her thigh but I might have done that myself. Otherwise the doll looked great. I get her out and test the joints. Holy Arthritis Batman! Very stiff! I actually wanted that, so a plus. I twisted the torso and that moved very fluidly. I tried to arch the back like the Jinsan dolls but it stopped short a bit. It is actually more realistic and has the similar “S” spine like the 6YE 150B model.
Image Image

Image Image

ImageImage

The hands moved very fluidly however, and had nice details. Hinged by the looks of it. The left foot was very hard to bend unlike the right foot, so I just left it alone. I didn't feel any of the standing bolts coming though on the top of the feet, so that was also a plus. The legs and knees had a nice range of motion and were not as tight as the arms, but were slightly rigid. After inspection was over with, I looked over the items that came with the doll.

I received two wigs, One I ordered the other I did not. Got a hair brush, a pair of fishnet stockings, a USB warmer, a white negligee, and instruction manual.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

The Touch, The Feel, The Fabric of our lives..

The smell of this doll was Amazing! Such a nice fruity smell! Not over powering at all. The TPE smell dissipated after 1 day. Gone! The feel of this doll's TPE is silky smooth! Very impressed by it's softness and feel. I just kept rubbing the stomach and her cute ass over and over!

Image Image

Image Image

I placed my fingers in both cavities to get an idea of what I was working with. The vagina and anus are very nicely detailed and was very impressive. The vagina cavity was very tight, ribbed, and had a weird inner (mouth?) deeper in the cavity. When I pulled my finger back, it gripped my finger on the way out. I bet that feels good. The anus was tight as well, and had the traditional ribbing typical of most dolls. Both have smaller entrances than either of the YLs I've owned.

Image Image

Image Image

So I get around to the breasts. I had asked for hollow. Upon touch, the TPE is soft as the rest of the body. Very nice. The breast squeeze felt like there was some resistance. I was expecting it to be “hollow” filled with air. They fill their dolls breasts with cotton for the hollow option. Oh. Well that threw me for a loop. If I had known that before, I might have ordered their doll with solid breasts. It's not bad Per Se, just not what I was expecting. Just a little different. I kept going back after a couple days to give it a squeeze, now I am used to it. Feels pretty good. I still prefer air-filled hollow breasts.

Image Image

I went to check the head that I ordered and wow! That head is really life sized. Bigger than the WM #64 I have. Not bad at all, just more life like. I liked the type of eyes they use. The green it came with are more of a true green and not yellow-ish green like the Jinsan ones. The M16 adapter bolt in the head was so tight in the head, I thought originally it was glued in. I removed it with a patch of foam and vice grips. The hole it came from was shallow. I screwed the M16 adapter in and wanted to attach the head to the body. Upon screwing the head in I immediately saw a problem. The head had a huge gap! I screwed the head down as far as I could but no dice. I tired my WM#64 on there and got the same result. Oh no. I contacted BCD and Fuzzy with pictures and videos. Fuzzy went back to his team and they informed me that the bolt was too long. After a couple of days Fuzzy informed me they are shipping me a smaller M16 adapter which I received on 7/11/2018, 5 days after I reported the issue.

I am pleased to report that one of the two M16 adapter bolts they shipped, fit perfectly. They sent two short ones. I used the shortest. I was really bummed at first but now that I have the right bolts, I am good to go! Thanks BCD & Fuzzy!
So the doll is now complete and is able to be posed. I will come back to update as I spend more time with the doll and get to know how the body moves and so forth.
She is still a virgin for now. I purchased the fixed option as my other dolls were all inserts and I wanted to see how it was since I heard it was the “bee's knees”! I bought an air mattress pump to blow air in there to dry it out after cleaning, a flute cleaning wand and some swatches of microfiber cloth to wipe it out after flushing. I want to plan ahead of time before doing anything. I have male condoms but have been reading up on female condoms. Time will tell.

I'll update this continuing review as time goes on. For now here are the grades:

Packaging= 9/10 The box was of two piece heavy cardboard construction like a shoe box. Very good box but I wish there was some kind of ablative foam/cardboard laid across the top of the doll to form a barrier between the lid and doll. Might have prevented the knees being busted up in transit.

Speed of Delivery= 9/10 Three weeks isn't bad at all. My previous dolls took a month each.

Quality Control= 5/10 Letting the doll ship with that huge gap between the head and neck, due to the wrong bolt being installed, is unacceptable. Someone should have seen that when the flight photos were taken.

Customer Service= 10/10 Even though the head debacle occurred, Climax was able to express ship me the part that was needed to make the doll complete. Kudos!

The Doll|Climax 165cm Doll= 9/10 (subject to change) I will reserve final judgment for now but the doll is very nice! The wow factor was really high. The doll looks great! The hollow breasts are not what I was expecting, but doesn't take away too much from the doll in general. Soft to the touch TPE, nice stiff joints, perky squeezable boobs, life size head, realistic range of motion body, and nicely detailed orifices, makes this doll a winner!

Score 42/50

Image Image

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Congrats Kambui. I was tempted by their 160 but just wasn't ready for 100+ pounds.

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

Awesome review bro

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Silicone-Jay wrote:Awesome review bro
I concur!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

kambui,
Great job on the review and what I liked alot is how fuzzy emailed us both at the same time and was very fast on his replies.
Thank you for showing her off her.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice review so far

Is it the lighting or is the black skin tone looks about the same as the Sun tan skin tone?

Also are her legs really 37 inches long?

Thanks
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thanks for the review.
Lovely doll.
Great curly wig.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Nice review so far

Is it the lighting or is the black skin tone looks about the same as the Sun tan skin tone?

Also are her legs really 37 inches long?

Thanks
**Correction** This is the Suntan skin tone. The black skin tone is slightly darker, more of a coffee creme color, and they have another tone called deep black, which you can see some of their Una dolls have.
Those legs are 37 inches! I'll post a side by side with the YL 165 I have this weekend. You can see the differences in body structure.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Okay cool

That's my only gripe about the Climax 165 is the legs should be 2 or 3 inches shorter.

...but other than that great looking doll
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Okay cool

That's my only gripe about the Climax 165 is the legs should be 2 or 3 inches shorter.

...but other than that great looking doll
I'l get you a real world on that, but they are very, very long compared to my YL.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks for the great review kambui, :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Thanks all!

I named her Zina. I have yet to sample the goods though. I got her as a built-in model, and purchased all the necessary things to maintain and keep her clean, I just chickened out because I don't want to deal with the fan an all of that. So I just ordered today a female condom to see how that is. To pass the time I am just groping her... 8O , Naughty I know... Also I lost that wig of hers! I'm pissed I think I threw it out on accident :oops:

I am really digging this doll so far. I love her looks and the TPE feel and I just have her out admiring her form.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Can't wait to see comparison pics of both of your 165's
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

INFORMATIONS