http://www.climax-doll.com/

Review - Climax Doll 135cm Melissa

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
dlust
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review - Climax Doll 135cm Melissa

Post by dlust »

I've owned this doll for almost three months and since there is very little info about this doll I think it is time to contribute back to this forum. My first post will be about my initial impression of owning the doll along with first week photos and my second post will be my current opinion and recent photos.

I purchased the 135 cm Climax Doll from SexySexDoll in tan skin with a removable vagina, pubic hair, standing feet and with the custom made locking case. It took 38 days from order to delivery. The case was wrapped in a single layer of cardboard for protection. Upon removing the cardboard there were a few impact dents on the aluminum frame of the case. One wheel was smashed but it still rolls even though it has a flat spot, it just doesn't roll like it should. One of the rubber feet on the bottom poked through the cardboard during shipping so with all the shippers sliding the heavy box around the rubber foot is chewed up and only about half left. The case itself is made from thin plywood about 1/4" thick so it barely meets the requirements of transporting and storing this heavy doll. The locks are low security and can be picked easily with a large paperclip.

Upon opening the case the doll was folded up in the foot of the case with random junk tossed in like trash that left impressions in the rubber of the doll. Fortunately the impressions popped out over the next couple days. I noticed there was a hole in each knee which I assume they used to adjust the knee tightness but then forgot to fill.

My wife of 17 years happened to be leaving that weekend for several days so it was perfect timing to spend time with the doll. My wife gave me permission to buy this doll because we had arguments about intimacy. I work graveyard shift so I don't get to sleep next to my wife much and lately I have been needing sex daily and she only wants it once a month so to respect her space I was allowed to get this doll. I chose this doll because it reminds me of my wife more than any other doll on the market even though it has cartoon like proportions. I keep this doll hidden inside the case in the spare room closet so she doesn't see or think about it since she wants nothing to do with it. My relationship with my wife has improved since I don't smother or pressure her for sex as much but I still very much love her and want to be with her.

The pictures speak for themselves. This doll has an amazing body shape that brings vivid fantasies to life. I use this doll almost daily and I usually look forward to being alone in the house so I can have my fun. The attached pictures where taken after owning the doll for less than a week. At that time both wrist were flopping around completely disconnected from the forearm. Sometimes the copper wires poke through the wrist and I massage the wrist to get them to go back inside. I feel like the forearm bone is about to poke out and stab my mattress any day. Care has to be taken to position the arms when I turn the doll over on the bed so the wrist doesn't get folded under. Her huge thighs make it difficult for my 5.5" to stay inside but fortunately she is flexible enough to spread wide. Doggy isn't really possible like I hoped because her huge butt gets in the way but I manage alright using her ass hole.

dlust
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Review - Climax Doll 135cm Melissa

Post by dlust »

The attached photos are after almost three months of use. Unfortunately I cannot attach the head any longer because the neck bolt fell out about four weeks ago. It was so lose that the head would not stay in position and then the bolt came completely out so now there is zero support. The pubic hair plugs eventually pulled out around the vagina so all that remains is a small patch above the vagina. If I would do it again I would instruct them to keep the area around the vagina shaven and only add hair above. Now there is also a hole in her elbow where the weld underneath is sharp and has been chewing away at the TPE.

I still use this doll several times a week despite these issues.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Great Review! :thumbs_up:
Thankx for shining some light on this elusive sexy doll.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Thanks for sharing, I love these pictures. She is one curvy doll. One of the best designs from CLM. I wish their new dolls would be as detailed.

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

One pays $2000+ for it and after three months of use it completely falls apart. Is that to be expected of a TPE doll?! If so I feel reluctant to buy one, to say the least.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

The quality seems to be very poor.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Good review!
Shame that she is kinda falling apart. Seems they need to work on quality control.
She is a sexy doll, love her figure.
I just can't get over the bad quality. She should not have all that wrong with her after 3 months.
I have had my first doll almost 3 years and all that is wrong is her joints have loosened up a bit and some finger pokes that have been repaired. She has seen a lot of sexual use and lots of posing for photos.
Hope it doesn't sour you on dolls. Most last longer than 3 months......
Edit- just watched your little video. Very disheartening.
Her neck and wrists are totally loose. It looks like a knockoff doll quality wise. Between the loose wrist and neck and the TPE tearing at the elbow, it looks like you got a lemon. I would have raised hell with them from the get go, but thats just me I guess.
Good luck......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

jonaspersson122 wrote:One pays $2000+ for it and after three months of use it completely falls apart. Is that to be expected of a TPE doll?! If so I feel reluctant to buy one, to say the least.
I don't have a climax doll, but my tpe dolls are still good as old as Dec 2017. This is not normal. I did break one head because the neck was too stiff. Repairable in comparison.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Too bad for sure. This is one of those dolls that I keep on my "suddenly independently wealthy" or "great deal in Sales" lists. It just looks like a whole lot of weird fun.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

josiefan

Post by josiefan »

After about 1 1/2 years or so, my 100 lb 160cm climax doll still in great condition, even after a couple accidental falls. The only problems I have are very minor problems on the feet from the original shipping, and that I wished I paid a little extra for standing feet to add options for use. From use the joints have loosened very slightly, but knowing that the wrists are delicate, I have treated the doll accordingly and never supported the weight of the doll with them, opting to use pillows under the body or elbows for doggy pose support instead.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cool ;)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

jonaspersson122 wrote:One pays $2000+ for it and after three months of use it completely falls apart. Is that to be expected of a TPE doll?! If so I feel reluctant to buy one, to say the least.
Hi Jon,

I can't post to other vendors or manufacturers without permission (TDF Rules) even though I carry Climax Doll. Anyway, this is unusual for such things to happen even for Climax doll. With proper care a TPE doll should last for many years. Please do not let this one incident discourage you from purchasing a TPE lady. I'm sure you'll be very happy with any TDF endorsed brand.

- Don
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

el_perro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by el_perro »

Nice review and as you say, theres not much info about this model right now in the forum.
Thanks !

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

That hole placement is terrible.
It looks like her vag fell out.
Pick a different vendor going forward.
I own a Climax as well and it's hole placement is the same(see review on the first page of the climax section).

dlust
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dlust »

I don't agree, the hole placements are fine. I do find that her butt is too thick to fully go inside in doggy, so I need the vagina insert to stick out a couple inches to make it easier.

I'm planning to buy this same doll again. I have learned from my mistakes and I think my next doll will last much longer. This doll is heavy and the weight contributes to damaging her fragile wrist and neck. She is a lot of fun though.

INFORMATIONS