http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Curveman

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by Curveman »

yo robbyd. any word from climax? we need some updates, even if its a small one
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

I Was wondering the same thing. I want to see that bigg round ace gurl... :D
Attachments
IMG3272.jpg
IMG3272.jpg (632.38 KiB) Viewed 2349 times
IMG3269.jpg
IMG3269.jpg (673.31 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

thickbutt_lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thickbutt_lover »

Yes! Absolutely we need a huge booty doll by now. It has to be functional and have the vagina and ass placed in the proper position for easy entry. Most of these dolls don’t have the vagina and ass in the right place. The closest thing is the YL 146cm and the torso, which has an even bigger ass that I designed. Believe me, proper vagina and ass placement is key when making these big ass toys. Fantasia fails at this otherwise it would be a better toy. There has to be some filler in the butt cheeks and thighs to reduce weight it can be done. Contact me for advise as I have worked in high ass dolls and know what is needed to reduce the weight drastically!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Has anybody had any luck with climax?? Ive messaged them twice & no response :shakefist: i know they are probably busy but a quick response would of been nice :drinking:

Bigone88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigone88 »

Going on almost two months with no response. Not a good sign. wish I didn’t even know about this doll.. I don’t know about y’all but this has been on my mind every day.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Bigone88 wrote:Going on almost two months with no response. Not a good sign. wish I didn’t even know about this doll.. I don’t know about y’all but this has been on my mind every day.
I feel you, I also think about this doll daily. Even though the clay mold has been created I'm sure they're working on developing ways to rudece the weight to the 90ish pound range we want and figuring out hole placements. Don't want to have the same issues as the sy 163, I still believe that this doll will come to life, just not as soon as we want, remember "a soft fire makes sweet malt" Also were the 2nd crowd funded doll bieng developed by Climax, I wouldn't expect to hear much till after Jaguar.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Bigone88 wrote:Going on almost two months with no response. Not a good sign. wish I didn’t even know about this doll.. I don’t know about y’all but this has been on my mind every day.
Its been drivin me a krazy too,ive tried to not check this thread daily but when i dont check it i find myself day dreamin about customizing the perfect doll,ive got wigs & outfits ready on my amazon list,climax give us something :drinking:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Its been drivin me a krazy too,ive tried to not check this thread daily but when i dont check it i find myself day dreamin about customizing the perfect doll,ive got wigs & outfits ready on my amazon list,im hoping to hear something by this month though i doubt it :drinking:

Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

Re: SY 163 biggest ass doll is NOT to heavy for sex.

It just needs to have the butt hole in the correct spot...

SY Doll PLEASE remake the SY 163 biggest ass sex doll. 70 kg version as the photo below...

TO MAKE THE SY 163 biggest ass sex doll. 70 kg version FUNCTIONAL

SY Doll must do this

#1. She is not too heavy for sex.

If SY Doll did this they could make a even bigger doll and heavier doll so many men would buy

Actually there are a lot of men who love really BIG woman. Really Big Plus Size , Big Beautiful Women, and Super Size BBW.

The weight of the doll would not be any problem.

The location of the butt hole is most important tho.

To make this 70kg doll functional for every man, every height,every weight, every body type,for every man, you need to re make the doll with the butt hole in the correct spot.

If the doll was made with the butt hole was as in the photo I attached, there would be no issues at all with having anal sex with this doll.

I have attached a photo where the butt hole should be.

No one would be interested in a 163 doll lower body."Torso" The legs and ass and hips it all makes the doll. With out the legs no one will want it.

So SY Doll PLEASE remake the SY 163 biggest ass sex doll. 70 kg version as the photo below...

A
Attachments
doll.jpg
doll.jpg (36.94 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
dol2.jpg
dol2.jpg (36.94 KiB) Viewed 2035 times

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

I told myself i wasnt gonna check online today but then i came across this big booty video & it reminded me of this giant booty doll,god dam Has anybody else tried writting climax to get a response cause they still havent wrote me back??,least jaguar got an actual picture of their doll but unfortunately neither of us has had any updates in awhile
Attachments
Screenshot_20181206-113122_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181206-113122_Chrome.jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 1896 times

dollmaker69

Post by dollmaker69 »

What's taking so long...for the doll..no updates...

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Hershey lee wrote:I told myself i wasnt gonna check online today but then i came across this big booty video & it reminded me of this giant booty doll,god dam Has anybody else tried writting climax to get a response cause they still havent wrote me back??,least jaguar got an actual picture of their doll but unfortunately neither of us has had any updates in awhile
8O oohhhhh! .................... 8) now there's a real life size una...............lets get to spanking...... :drinking:...............oh! YEAH RIGHT any up dates yet?

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

why isnt there any updates? not gonna lie. kinda regretting my deposit
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Curveman wrote:why isnt there any updates? not gonna lie. kinda regretting my deposit
Im understanding the feeling too but i still have hope,she may still be the best bbw doll to be made yet,its now December & last update was October if you can call that an update :drinking: so i messaged climax again & hopes that i dont get ignored a 3rd time,this wait is hell for us all :deadhorse:

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

There are a couple of old sayings... Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait. Except when we're waiting for the most awesome playtoy out there! I too have been somewhat impatient by looking at other options from other companies. There are some nice things out there, but for me what's being designed seems perfect in size, shape, and weight. Not to mention a reasonable introductory price. I was hoping, as perhaps many of us, that Santa would be bring a super fun and sexy toy for us to play with this season. I was also planning a wild New Years outfit for her to wear. Anyway, I agree that the waiting sucks. Hopefully the new year will bring us some word or even a few enticing pictures of how the project is developing.

INFORMATIONS