http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
roadside28

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by roadside28 »

The gentleman might of spoke to hastily by using the word con, But he's defiantly 100% in the right to say that something is off, and that's cause it is.

Go back just a few pages in this thread, the company said they would go ahead with the clay mold if they got a list of people interested. And they got that list. And no money was asked for. And yet, the mold wasn't released. Did you guys forget that? I feel like some of you did.

Now they flip flopped (which I totally called that they would), Now they want deposits. How is no one confused or concerned by this? I know I am. I for one think it's pretty shady to ask people to make a blind investment, without so much as a render from the company, and we're not talking about the fan concepts. And I think it's pretty shady, and just plain unprofessional from a company stand point, to change the requirements of the deal. I could totally see them pulling a Vader and altering the deal even further once the mold is done. "Guys, we can't start production on the doll till we get 10 full doll orders, so if just 4 of you ordered, you will have to wait."

If they are allowing refunds on the deposits, they shouldn't even consider that investments, since it could potentially be gone if the product is sub par and no one wants. Plus they already have a list of people that said they were interested, so why is refundable money NOW required, what changed?

They should just move forward with the clay mold, cover the cost themselves, release the mold to the thread, and they would of already sold 20 dolls already. Is 4 deposits, which is $400 really making or breaking the creation of this doll, because it would appear that it is. Are they not confident in their creation?

Sure it's not a "con" as the gentleman claimed earlier. But the company's definitely not being "Pros" at owning their original deal.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

roadside28 wrote:The gentleman might of spoke to hastily by using the word con, But he's defiantly 100% in the right to say that something is off, and that's cause it is.

Go back just a few pages in this thread, the company said they would go ahead with the clay mold if they got a list of people interested. And they got that list. And no money was asked for. And yet, the mold wasn't released. Did you guys forget that? I feel like some of you did.

Now they flip flopped (which I totally called that they would), Now they want deposits. How is no one confused or concerned by this? I know I am. I for one think it's pretty shady to ask people to make a blind investment, without so much as a render from the company, and we're not talking about the fan concepts. And I think it's pretty shady, and just plain unprofessional from a company stand point, to change the requirements of the deal. I could totally see them pulling a Vader and altering the deal even further once the mold is done. "Guys, we can't start production on the doll till we get 10 full doll orders, so if just 4 of you ordered, you will have to wait."

If they are allowing refunds on the deposits, they shouldn't even consider that investments, since it could potentially be gone if the product is sub par and no one wants. Plus they already have a list of people that said they were interested, so why is refundable money NOW required, what changed?

They should just move forward with the clay mold, cover the cost themselves, release the mold to the thread, and they would of already sold 20 dolls already. Is 4 deposits, which is $400 really making or breaking the creation of this doll, because it would appear that it is. Are they not confident in their creation?

Sure it's not a "con" as the gentleman claimed earlier. But the company's definitely not being "Pros" at owning their original deal.
I can honestly agree with this,what changed was the deposits were originally 500 while the jaguarchan's deposits were only 100,it wasnt fair that our doll had to be that much more expensive which already skrewed us from the start,we saw how unfair this was and asked for a change which we got,we had it dropped to 100 but climax's confidence in this doll selling also dropped,were getting a doll with 2 heads which the heads are already exspensive as is so its worth it,but as for myself could care less as id pretty much would just stick to a single head,i just want this doll to me made already,i just wish climax would put more trust in this project cause we are obviously trusting climax

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Curveman wrote:if its money climax is worried about. like if a clay model at the moment seems too risky.

Why not a 3d model? they showed us the climax 135s 3d model, cant they make a 3d model of this doll?
a 3d model seems to be selling the jaguarchan crowdfund. maybe thats what we need here to get more intrested
The krazy thing about that too is climax didnt even make that 3d model nor did the member crowdfunding her but an artist that member knew,so its really no different than what we've done

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

I agree 100 percent with Hershey.
Maybe we can do the same for our Eudoxie project?
Hershey, you already made a sketch of what she will look like based off the Melissa body 135cm
Maybe you or another artist type member can further expand on these photos and give us a fully rendered 3D model?
It will be much appreciated and will also help us reach our goal!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

robbyd wrote:I agree 100 percent with Hershey.
Maybe we can do the same for our Eudoxie project?
Hershey, you already made a sketch of what she will look like based off the Melissa body 135cm
Maybe you or another artist type member can further expand on these photos and give us a fully rendered 3D model?
It will be much appreciated and will also help us reach our goal!
As much as id like too create a model for everyone,pen and digital coloring is as far as my artwork goes with a little bit of photo morphing,ive never worked with 3D models,what we need now is a hero to save this lois lane,ive put up as many pics as i could & it still wasnt good enough :drinking:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

I have not forgotten!
roadside28 wrote:The gentleman might of spoke to hastily by using the word con, But he's defiantly 100% in the right to say that something is off, and that's cause it is.

Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

I have my money tied up, so I'm not much help :( ... but if someone could be the hero with $400, that would be awesome... it would get the project rolling.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

I might reconsider i just broke up with my girl so i might cause i dont use una the holes just defys logic of how they cant get that right.its a big booty doll yet you can have sex doggy without do extra i might purchase one not my favorite company by all means

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Please look at this from their perspective and respect their decision. They never planned on this project, they already had the 135 cm Melissa and the two types of 100cm+. These three dolls are all in the similar category, despite different shapes and ass designs. Climaxdoll knew there was a market there, and it worked for the first few designs. But now the market has drastically dropped because its very saturated now. The same people who funded the last project are less likely to fund this one. The number of potential buyers are much lower.

It is a HUGE risk for them 3D render, mold sculpt just so 1-2 people can purchase. Professional 3D rendering cost 2000 to 3000 dollars for the artist. Then you have the sculptor (I have no idea how much that cost), and the mold ($$??).

It at least $5000 to $8000 to create a new body. If there is no demand its simply not profitable. There is a difference between "interest" and "demand." 100 people might be interested in this project, but if 90 of them already purchased a CLM 135 Melissa a few months ago, the probability of them buying another similar doll is very low. Perhaps in a year after they have saved up more, but keep in mind of other manufacturers release ass dolls.

I think CLM was nice enough to show interest at this project. The fact that they only need 4 more deposits of $100, and no one wants to pull out $400 (very low investment) to help out, its a huge "Warning" sign to discontinue.

The "Vision" and "design" of this doll cannot simply be a few bullet points with minimal description. Its not possible to build a beautiful doll like that.

Imagine if you went into a food court with Wendy's, Burger king, Mcdonalds, Dennys, KFC...etc. You ask for "Salty, fry fried yellow fries." No one knows what that is, because it fits all categories. You did give a very detailed description, and maybe a drawing from your notebook. But the manager there still doesn not know whether to direct you to Mcdonalds or Wendy's.

What is missing are the ingredients, the composure. You cannot build and expect CLM to make the doll you want without a real sculpt or 3D model. This is YOUR Vision, not Johnny's. So you need to provide everything he needs to build it. This includes the deposits and investment for the project.

Just trying to give you their perspective, its not easy being a manufacturer. I do agree they changed the "rules" which was unethical on their part. But they really haven't had much to work off, you haven't provided enough for them.

Hershey lee wrote:
Curveman wrote:if its money climax is worried about. like if a clay model at the moment seems too risky.

Why not a 3d model? they showed us the climax 135s 3d model, cant they make a 3d model of this doll?
a 3d model seems to be selling the jaguarchan crowdfund. maybe thats what we need here to get more intrested
The krazy thing about that too is climax didnt even make that 3d model nor did the member crowdfunding her but an artist that member knew,so its really no different than what we've done

dollmaker69

Post by dollmaker69 »

james228 wrote:I might reconsider i just broke up with my girl so i might cause i dont use una the holes just defys logic of how they cant get that right.its a big booty doll yet you can have sex doggy without do extra i might purchase one not my favorite company by all means
with that being said...whats the point? its losing its moment fast.
the best thing was not generate so much excitement..to a few potential buyers...so the company didn't find anything lucrative as a result
we can only still speculate as this thread has now being carried over to Aug..

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

i think i see the problem. yes the previous project was a success. but heres why it was

* the previous project was a simple modification. "give the 100cm una doll a bigger ass"

*they took an existing mold. made a hard una cast and added more material to it to sculpt a bigger ass.

*this project has a bigger doll (more work to make), not molded from a previous mold (height is a new 130cm, even more work to make) its basically asking for an new doll from scratch that is slightly different from the 135 anyway.

these factors are probably why climax is hesitant to make this doll.

So i suggest this change to the project.

*the pitch is similar to the 135, so lets just use the 135 as a base for this new doll

*give her a bigger ass, dont change the hips or leg size. just give her a big round hollow bubble butt that will be stuffed with cotton, deep cheeks.
if we can. hollow pockets in the inner of the thighs to reduce weight more. these changes will also help with rear entry since you can move the cheeks and inner thigh flesh out of the way like real life thicc women.

*back can be thinned to reduce weight. but to give her upper body a thicker appearence, bigger breast that will be mostly hollow and stuffed with cotton to reduce weight

so it will be a modified 135 that will be lighter with a bigger ass and breast. its not an entire new doll but a mod of an existing one. like the previous una plus+ project

the previous project was called the una 100cm plus+ so i guess this will be the Melissa 135cm plus +

what do you think of this idea? seems like less work for climax to do a mod of an existing doll than make a new doll from scratch yeah?
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Curveman,

Thanks for your contribution and support!!
I agree 1000 percent with what you are saying and will talk with Climax about this and post the results here.
Thanks very much!!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

This project seems to be losing steam, I hope it doesn't die down. Its sad that $400 is keeping the dream from happening but that's how it goes sometimes. I still have hope in seeing this beauty come to life.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:( i hope it doesn't get canceled . .i still what to see this healthy thick :lol: life size una come to life so she can be in my collection of fantasy dolls. :D if climax could show a glimpse of the doll shape ,maybe more deposits could roll in. :drinking: even i might go for a twin, but in a different skin tone. :multi: so here is where we stand. 8)

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Dam...its been almost a week and no new crowdfunders for this doll,sad day... :drinking: still im mot giving up hope yet,im thinking about rereading this whole thread to put into a quick recap for newcomers to catch up

INFORMATIONS