http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

9ks2k

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by 9ks2k »

sue the bitch if she does anything to your dolls like really she has no fucken rights now to touch your shit.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey Proc - that really sucks about your situation - I agree that maybe taking on 2 crowdfunding projects at the same time might not have been the best idea. I am not sure how they can get orders/products mixed up like that but something has obviously gone amiss at CLM headquarters. All of my dealings with Fuzzy and Johnny were pretty good so I really feel for you boys that are still waiting for your product.

I agree with Proc- anyone still waiting for product should contact CLM immediately. I suggest going through Fuzzy cause he handled most of the correspondence with my order and he is good to deal with.

Not that this is an excuse but I have a feeling that CLM might have lost their motivation for this project - they probably realize that offering the doll at $460 barely covered their costs so they have probably put in heaps of time and effort without making much profit at all. I am just speculating - and also once you make a commitment to business you have to get it right but maybe the lack of profit has slowed their enthusiasm.

Also remember guys that the Chinese New Year is coming up so not much action is going to happen during February.

As Proc is going away for a week (and has already put in so much time and effort) is there anyone else in the USA that can co-ordinate the swapping of product. Same time zone (ie USA) would be best to help co-ordinate the exchange of product between project members that have received the incorrect product.

Considering the upcoming CNYear I have a feeling that we might not get much from CLM over the next month. The two main issues at the moment are:
1-Dolls that has not yet been made - for this the individual needs to contact Fuzzy directly to make sure that your product is correct (ie correct face and skin tone etc) and also that he sends your order to the correct address.
2-Dolls that have been shipped to wrong address (ie as per Proc/Shelby scenario) we need to work out a way to get the right product to the right owner.

The issue with situation #2 is that some people now will have to incur extra shipping costs to RE-SEND the product to the correct owner. Once we find the correct owner of the misplaced product, one way to keep the re-shipping cost down would be to NOT ship the body and ONLY SHIP the face/head. I have 2 dolls one with pink areola and one with brown areola so I can confirm that there is basically no significant difference between the two. So maybe to save re-shipping costs, project members can keep the body that they already have and simply ship the faces..... not a perfect solution but it could help save costs for members.

Another option could be a 2-way or 3-way agreeance to simply keep whichever doll you get. Of course this means having a different face and maybe even different skin tone but this again would be one way to save costs.

Another thought is that if there are a group of us that need to swap/re-ship the incorrectly received dolls then maybe those of us who were fortunate enough to receive their product already could chip-in a bit to help cover the costs of re-shipping. In an ideal world, the orders would never get mixed up but it seems like something has gone astray so those of us that have got our dream girl could maybe help out the others.

It would suck if someone has to spend another $200-300 to re ship their product. Maybe all of us that received our product already could commit another US$50-100 to help out a mate - remember that we only got this super crazy cheap price on the back of a 'team effort' and commitment so whats another $50-100.

Maybe if it ends up that 5 people have to re-ship their product then would could send them $50 via paypal.

Also for any of you that are still waiting to receive your product, I now have accumulated 9-10 photo/video shoots of the 2 dolls/6 faces and will have more being done over the next few weeks.

I would be happy to share them with you if you want to PM me with your actual email addresses (do NOT post your private email addresses here on TDF).

I really feel for my brothers that have not received their ladies yet. Make sure to try and contact Fuzzy asap before they go on break for CNYear, otherwise you may have to wait until March to get your order.

Please PM me if there is anything I can do to assist.

Regards
LJ69

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

For all of you that are wondering what she looks like 'in the heat of battle' - here she is

BONNIE - COWGIRL STYLE
IMG_2366b.jpg
IMG_2366b.jpg (225.25 KiB) Viewed 2767 times

She is not like the other small lightweight torso dolls that have been available the last few years. Those earlier torso models (ie WM OR JY etc) are about 60% the weight of this doll, they didn't have arms and they all had small/medium breasts.

These new torso models that have been released in the last 2mths have raised the bar on realism. The arms add another dimension of realism and the heavier weight combined with AMAZING beautiful large breasts adds greatly to the realism of the experience. Of course the extra weight means you need to be careful and make sure you keep her under control.... but man what a ride!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

She looks short waisted? I wonder what non amputated height would have been.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Mcupplease wrote:She looks short waisted? I wonder what non amputated height would have been.
Go back about 15 pages to our shortened concept.
Remember we shortened it and dog boned the stumps more to drop 8 kg of weight. Which I am glad we did. :)
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Procrasturbate wrote:hey guys, we are getting reports of the wrong dolls arriving at the wrong houses and some dolls just vanishing.

Ive been trying to get my doll from Johnny for 2+ weeks now. he sent me pics of it in the warehouse.. and thats it. i was sent a fedex number that actually belonged to Shelbykiss.. and he just told me that the doll he received wasnt his OR MINE. so that means shelby is staring at a doll that one of you ordered.

i mean to each their own, but i think CLM taking on 2 crowd funding projects was a stupid fuckin' idea. The staff seems to have confused themselves PUBLICLY a half of dozen times on this thread alone.

Im sorry I am pissed, i am going out of state for a week starting SUNDAY... and my soon to be ex wife will be here alone. and everyone remember wtf she did to the last doll she found of mine. so im freaking the fuck out..

To be in this project 20+ hours a week, since LATE AUGUST!! and for ball to be dropped this close to the end zone is just a fuckin kick in the nuts. I am glad you folks have gotten your dolls, IF YOUR DOLL IS IN TRANSIT, EMAIL JOHNNY NOW!!! maybe hell respond to your emails, he hasnt to mine.
Hang tough proc :multi:
I'm hoping everything works out for you, I freaked when one of my 2 box doll order was lost for 10 days.
Johnny's reply was they could not put all 4 into one box due to high shipping cost.
Clearly he had me confused with another order.
Can you put a hold for P/U or a request delivery date with your carrier? So your ex OL does not get it?
As long as she does not get her hands on it it's worth the extra wait time until you get back.
We all have our fingers and toes crossed for you.
let us know how it works out for you.
:glou:
because I have an "Amanda" with the same identical options and wig as your doll order was you posted.
If you get screwed over by CLM or your "not soon enough to be ex" for a second time.
don't worry we will make sure you get a doll.
:haha4: no shit.
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

jpcbird wrote: Hang tough proc :multi:
I'm hoping everything works out for you, I freaked when one of my 2 box doll order was lost for 10 days.
Johnny's reply was they could not put all 4 into one box due to high shipping cost.
Can you put a hold for P/U or a request delivery date with your carrier? So your ex OL does not get it?
As long as she does not get her hands on it it's worth the extra wait time until you get back.
because I have an "Amanda" with the same identical options and wig as your doll order was you posted.
If you get screwed over by CLM or your "not soon enough to be ex" for a second time.
That would be my order. It went without updates for ten days till I asked johnny about it and then fedex updated it. I am to receive 8 lovely titties this coming Tuesday.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

S13rb25 wrote:
jpcbird wrote: Hang tough proc :multi:
That would be my order. It went without updates for ten days till I asked johnny about it and then fedex updated it. I am to receive 8 lovely titties this coming Tuesday.
Well you will be happy to know yours are on there way. :) And they will be worth the wait and delays when they do arrive.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

so.. johnny sent my doll to the wrong house.

my doll box has been opened, doll touched, came out of box, the head or accessories werent shipped with the doll.

and now johnny has this guy sending the package to me?! um excuse me, what??!?

since when is it acceptable to do this to a customer. once that doll comes out of her plastic and human flesh touched tpe... its used. period.

i am so fuckin done with this shit.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

I feel you poor customer service if they wouldve kept in contact this probably wouldnt have happened

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

Wow, that's terrible man.
I hope they do something to compensate you.
I also just found a hole in the elbow of my doll that I never noticed before. I think it's been there since the start since I didn't really move it from the beginning.
Anyone know the TPE glue I'm supposed to use or a decent subsitute glue? All these sites have it set for 40+ dollars :/.
Getting a lot of problems with my doll but I suppose it's only 420. I'm debating about writing a review on what I received.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Procrasturbate wrote:so.. johnny sent my doll to the wrong house.

my doll box has been opened, doll touched, came out of box, the head or accessories werent shipped with the doll.

and now johnny has this guy sending the package to me?! um excuse me, what??!?

since when is it acceptable to do this to a customer. once that doll comes out of her plastic and human flesh touched tpe... its used. period.

i am so fuckin done with this shit.

Hey PROC.

Sorry to hear about your shipping mix up.

I 100% agree that CLM should be sending a NEW doll (or some other compensation) to anyone that got there product sent to the wrong address. I agree that once someone opens the package and touches the merchandise then the product in no longer new.

I have a feeling that CLM might have lost a bit of motivation for the project as the price was so low and they probably made nothing on the dolls. Definitely not an excuse but could be a factor. Then combine that with so many people coming in late and (UNFAIRLY) still asking for the $460 price, they probably got a bit pissed off with the whole thing.

Another factor might have been that the CLM boys actually tried to do their best to actually get the dolls out in a rush to make sure that everyone got their dolls before the 1month CNYear break - so by actually trying to be efficient and professional this might have contributed to the shipping mix ups - once again, no an excuse but even with the best of intentions, things can go wrong when under time pressure. From all of my dealings with the CLM team, they were always really professional and helpful so this is really a shame - but of course this does not help your situation.

Obviously I am one of the lucky ones - all of my dealings with Fuzzy were top rate - he seemed to be very accommodating to my requests and super professional so it is amazing that you and I are at the opposite end of the spectrum - you probably give them 2 out of 10 and I would give them 9.5/10. Other than the nipple/areola colors being a bit faded and too light, everything else about their service and interaction with me was quite professional, especially considering the language differences.

I totally feel for both yourself and any others that are having problems. If you need to contact them regarding your order - you must do it immediately as it was posted on another thread that CLM will be closed from Jan 31st - Feb 28th so basically a whole month.... strange country.... cannot imagine anywhere in the Western World being able to stop business for a whole month but after I read the reason why it is understandable but it does not help with those still waiting on their product.

I have just realized that for the last two nights I have been spending 'quality time' with the brown nippled doll with the Darcy face so the same girl that you ordered PROC...... now I feel like a bastard as I have been lucky enough to be spending time with my lady whilst you have had to suffer with the mix up (in addition to your other personal stuff). I feel a bit lucky and a bit sad for you mate. I can at least guarantee that you will love her when she does arrive, the Darcy face has really grown on me.... at first she was not on my initial choice of 4 faces, but when I moved up to 6 faces and re-assessed the Darcy face, I realized that she has this really 'pure and wholesome' look about her - possible the 'kindest face' in the CLM range. Don't worry mate - you will fall in love with her once she arrives.

I have a total horror 2017 so it seems that maybe my luck is changing for the better so I hope that you all have a satisfactory outcome.

And remember CLM close Jan 31 so you need to contact Fuzzy/Johnny immediately if you need to discuss anything with them.

As mentioned before, I am happy to contribute $50-100 via paypal to help you with any extra costs regarding re-shipping etc. I would ask that anyone that has received their doll (and is happy with it) to also consider contributing if your financial situation allows) Remember boys that Proc was the guy that made this happen for us (at the super crazy cheap price) and he put in a huge amount of time and effort to make this happen for us. He also sacrificed his own place in the queue to help others to get their dolls in a timely manner so it is 100% imperative that we make sure that PROC (and any others that have been traumatized by the shipping mix ups) are assisted so that we all AS A TEAM can be happy with the end result.

Out of all of us in the project, PROC especially needs to be happy with his product, remember that he was the dude went back and forth to CLM to make this happen for us so it is only fair that he is satisfied with the end result.

Peace and respect to you all.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello doll lovers

Here is the next set of pics, in honor of Proc, this set is from the "Darcy" collection.

Hello boys it's me, your favorite super busty girl Darcy.

A special shout-out to Proc and all the boys who are still waiting to meet their special lady.

LJ69 and I have spent the last two nights together making love and I even let him film us while he was inside me - sometimes LJ makes me feel a bit 'nasty' but when I am with him I just can't help myself, once I have that HUGE Aussie cock inside of me I just lose my shit and go crazy. He lasts for ages and never stops until I am totally satisfied......
Darcy Comp 01.jpg
Darcy Comp 01.jpg (227.5 KiB) Viewed 2532 times

Do you like my swimsuit top - LJ tells me that he spares no expense when it comes to buying clothes for his ladies - he is a really smart shopper - he only buys quality clothing for me but he still is smart enough to find great specials. This swim suit top is from the Famous BAKU range of Aussie Swimwear - not cheap but LJ got a sweet deal on the clothing so that we girls can always look out best for him...

He is just crazy obsessed with taking photos of us..at last count he has just passed 30,000 photos of all of his harem (sounds a bit obsessive to me but I put up with it just to feel that insanely beautiful penis inside of my very tight pussy..... . I swear that sometimes he forgets the actual reasons that he has his harem of ladies..... sometimes it's like 'dude! have you forgotten that I'm a SEX doll - what part of the words SEX DOLL don't you understand? Put that bloody camera away and come over here and give my that amazing thing between your legs....' He seems to think that he is some type of bloody fashion photographer, what between all the photo sessions and shopping for our sexy clothes, sometimes he forgets that we have sexual needs to take care of.... maybe its cause he HATES the hassle of cleaning us afterwards - after all he is the Peter North of Australia... man all that damn cum juice...."

Would you like to see my tits?
Darcy Comp 02.jpg
Darcy Comp 02.jpg (196.52 KiB) Viewed 2532 times

I cant hear you boys...........I said "WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY DAMN FUCKING TITS"?

say it bitches I wanna hear you - 'SHOW US YOUR TITS DARCY!"

I was so sweet and innocent til I entered LJ's harem - now he has unleashed the animal inside of me and now I need cock all the time - anyone of you boys wanna pleasure me.....?

SUCK ON THESE TITTIES BITCHES!
Darcy Comp 03.jpg
Darcy Comp 03.jpg (171.12 KiB) Viewed 2532 times

Who wants to have sex with me? Raise your hands!

BTW - our next photo session is XXX rated so we can't show you here on TDF and anyway I let LJ take the hardcore pics only if he promised to never show them to anyone else..... he is a good honest guy, a true gentlemen....not many of them left in the world.... most guys just want to grope my tits all day but not LJ.... a true respectful gentleman.... he always kisses me with love (and then gropes my tits)

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

Great pics LJ, what size clothes did you buy for her?

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Hey guys. I received four boxes. One is 100% mine, I have not checked the others out yet. Haven't had much free time. Still plan on doing the video. If I didn't receive all the correct dolls with the variety of breasts I will not be able to make the video

INFORMATIONS