sexyrealsexdolls.com

163 H-Cup SRSD Short Review With Pics

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

163 H-Cup SRSD Short Review With Pics

Post by Rezero »

I finally got my doll after a long wait. It took about a month for my doll to arrive. I am glad I found SRSD on the doll forum. They replied promptly to all my questions. They made the buying experience very easy and also their site is well organized. I am definitely recommending SRSD to anyone that wants a doll.

Now for the review of my doll.

There's not much to say but she's one good looking doll. She has big boobs and ass. What more can you want? Her skin is soft but I wouldn't say human like. I think it feels even softer than human skin. This is something you'll have to feel for yourself and be the judge. The only con I can think of is that she is extremely heavy. I thought people were just weak when they said she is heavy but boy were they right. It will take a few days before you get used to her weight and posing her but it's well worth the effort.The insert my doll came with is kind of hard for me so I didn't enjoy it as much. I got the insert option because I want to be able to try out different inserts and because I am lazy to clean the fixed option. If anyone needs a recommendation on inserst though then go with the tomax lilith soft or any of the tomax soft inserts. Best inserts I've tried. It's like sticking your penis into a bag of melted marshmallows. That's the only way I can describe it. Hope this helps some of you out there on deciding on a doll.

A bit about the packaging.

She arrived very quickly after she was created. It took a week for her to get here. I didn't expect the box to be so massive and heavy. It's just a cardboard box but it can fit a person about 5'8". They packaged the doll very well to protect her from damage. My doll arrived in excellent condition.

Some pictures of my doll. Please note that I am just taking random pictures and not trying to be pro at it. I am too lazy to resize the images to 1600 pixels so I am just going to link them on imgur.

These are when she was finished.

And these are when she arrived home.

Last edited by Nescio50 on Thu May 10, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image links

INFORMATIONS