sexyrealsexdolls.com

Irontech 168 plump

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Babilio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Irontech 168 plump

Post by Babilio »

I had only seen real expensive dolls before (I was always mesmerized by the idea of having one) but one night I started searching more about dolls and landed on this forum and started looking into TPE. I became a little overwhelmed looking at brands and heads. So many beautiful ones! but I saw the Hellen head from Irontech and loved her features. I started researching the trusted vendors and saw SRSD. Then I saw they had "ready to ship" listings and saw the Irontech Hellen there, lovely as ever. I was really looking forward to dressing my doll with different options, so I was looking for a big doll with realistic features. Truth be told I understimated the weight but in the end I am happy I went with the 168 plump body. From what I was reading I was expecting to wait 3 to 4 weeks for a doll to arrive. When I saw ready to ship, I thought it would probably be 2 - 3 weeks. The people in the chat on the website were very knowledgeable and helpful, they walked me through the options and I put the order late at night on Thursday.

I was thinking it would take several days to prepare the order for shipping but in a couple of days they sent me the pics below showing my doll with the options I picked and I was thrilled. The next day they sent me a tracking number and it said it would be arriving on Friday. I thought there was no way that it would make it all the way here in one week after I ordered. I was frantically checking flights and tracking updates, I was so excited but skeptical. On Friday, just one week after I put the order my order was out for delivery.

Timeliness was really important for me and that is why I chose the ready to ship option, I already had planned to take some days off work for a holiday staycation but when I saw that my doll could arrive so early, I was really looking forward to using that time for my honeymoon with Vickie --that is what I named her. So when SRDS was able to bring her to me in one week that was amazing! I used my holidays to connect with her, shop for clothings and take pictures. We had an amazing honeymoon together and I feel so close to her. All thanks to the timeliness of SRDS.

I will be opening another threads with her pictures. I didn't do unboxing pictures but here are the factory pics. The doll arrived so fast and I was lucky because she arrived in mint state.

Thank you SRSD for your service!!! I rate it 5 stars. This was my first doll, so I cannot compare to other doll vendors but compared to any other thing I have bought the service was objectively great. I honestly doubt many vendors can get you a high quality doll to your door in a week and during the holiday craziness, even Amazon managed to mess up her clothing shipping but my dear Vickie got here so fast and she was every bit I dreamed of.
Attachments
20181215084009.jpg
20181215084009.jpg (63.24 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
20181215083938.jpg
20181215083938.jpg (61.61 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
20181215083929.jpg
20181215083929.jpg (57.13 KiB) Viewed 1823 times

INFORMATIONS