sexyrealsexdolls.com

Changing the nail color

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
wolfman1935

Changing the nail color

Post by wolfman1935 »

Hello all! I just received my doll (163 hcup) from SRSD and I couldnt be any more pleased. Aside from the long wait everything went smooth! I did have one question however for those who are more experienced as this is my first doll. I was wondering if it was possible to change the toenail color. As in take off the existing ones and possibly glue new ones on? Would this harm the doll at all? I see theyre some type of press on nails you would see at your local cvs or walgreens. Just wanted to know if this was possible and if so any advice would be great!

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Changing the nail color

Post by Rezero »

I can't help because I am new too. Still waiting for mine to be made or shipped. Order placed on 3/20 so I am not sure when the doll will arrive. That's great that your doll finally came. Do you have any pictures posted or reviews on it? I am quite excited. Haven't had a doll since I was a kid so this is like getting my first action figure all over again lol.

wolfman1935

Post by wolfman1935 »

Rezero wrote:I can't help because I am new too. Still waiting for mine to be made or shipped. Order placed on 3/20 so I am not sure when the doll will arrive. That's great that your doll finally came. Do you have any pictures posted or reviews on it? I am quite excited. Haven't had a doll since I was a kid so this is like getting my first action figure all over again lol.
So we'll both be learning as we go lol. I thought I would get more responses from more experienced owners with this, even the vendor itself but no worries, im excited to learn and explore on my own. But i couldnt be happier. Its everything I expected. I dont have any pics as of now but will post soon. Im not sure what type of doll you have coming your way, but the only down side to the 163 hcup is its weight. People on here were not joking about that, youll get a workout in for sure. It took me about 30 mins to get the box inside. But other than that its just as realistic as folks say.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hey wolf, I hear you but no experience with TPE ... with silicone dolls nails can be added or changed and yes using press on nails. There are many different brands and lengths. Acetone to clean and prep the nail bed and a dot of Sil-Poxy. I don't know what you would use to adhere the nail to the TPE ??? Don't use Acetone to prep either ... Obviously it can be done as your doll came with them.

Give the TPE guys another minute, someone will surely enlighten you.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

wolfman1935 wrote:
Rezero wrote:I can't help because I am new too. Still waiting for mine to be made or shipped. Order placed on 3/20 so I am not sure when the doll will arrive. That's great that your doll finally came. Do you have any pictures posted or reviews on it? I am quite excited. Haven't had a doll since I was a kid so this is like getting my first action figure all over again lol.
So we'll both be learning as we go lol. I thought I would get more responses from more experienced owners with this, even the vendor itself but no worries, im excited to learn and explore on my own. But i couldnt be happier. Its everything I expected. I dont have any pics as of now but will post soon. Im not sure what type of doll you have coming your way, but the only down side to the 163 hcup is its weight. People on here were not joking about that, youll get a workout in for sure. It took me about 30 mins to get the box inside. But other than that its just as realistic as folks say.

I'm also getting the 163 hcup. I'm guessing it will take about a month to arrive but still quite excited. I heard it is heavy but I lift a lot of weights at the gym but those have handle bars so this might be more difficult.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for sharing! yes you can replace nails, some customers even paint them, but replacing them might be easier ;)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

wolfman1935

Post by wolfman1935 »

SRSD wrote:Thanks for sharing! yes you can replace nails, some customers even paint them, but replacing them might be easier ;)

Great! What do I use to replace them? TPE glue or regular glue?

siliconelover
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

wolfman1935 wrote: Great! What do I use to replace them? TPE glue or regular glue?
    Sorry your having such a difficult time getting an answer, I don't know what gives ... ?

There is no such thing as TPE Glue. Xylene is used to fuse a tear in TPE back together which is tricky and can work but will not hold at a stress point. Xylene melts TPE and will do the same to press on nails.

So what was used to apply your dolls nails ??? That's seems the $ question.
    SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

wolfman1935 wrote:
    SRSD wrote:Thanks for sharing! yes you can replace nails, some customers even paint them, but replacing them might be easier ;)

Great! What do I use to replace them? TPE glue or regular glue?
    To replace nails, you could even use a small drop of superglue ;)
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS