sexyrealsexdolls.com

155cm (5ft1') D - Cup Viola Review

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Roctol

155cm (5ft1') D - Cup Viola Review

Post by Roctol »

This is a repost of my review I posted on the site, great doll and GREAT SERVICE.

eat service, quick delivery, and GREAT doll
First off David from SRSD was great. This is my first doll and I had a lot of questions. He was patient, professional, and knowledgeable (he should get a raise).

I also ordered the doll with head 188, see review below, and got all the extras. The doll arrived really fast, three weeks. Please note that this is my personal experience and it may be shorter or longer for yours to arrive.

When I opened the box I screwed on the head, put on the wig, and went for the maiden voyage.

Pros: Doll is realistic, soft skin, GREAT rack, and nice backside.

Con: The doll may be a little heavy for certain positions, but easily accommodates the majority.

Conclusion:
The service was top notch, quick delivery, and realistic doll with great features. This is a no brainer, buy her

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 155cm (5ft1') D - Cup Viola Review

Post by Rezero »

what are the majority of the possible positions?

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Rezero wrote:what are the majority of the possible positions?

my least favorite is on the left, that hurts a bit.
Attachments
40319632_1510651184.6101_ASujyn_n.jpg
40319632_1510651184.6101_ASujyn_n.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 2092 times

Sex Doll Canada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sex Doll Canada »

:o

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Roctol wrote:This is a repost of my review I posted on the site, great doll and GREAT SERVICE.

eat service, quick delivery, and GREAT doll
First off David from SRSD was great. This is my first doll and I had a lot of questions. He was patient, professional, and knowledgeable (he should get a raise).

I also ordered the doll with head 188, see review below, and got all the extras. The doll arrived really fast, three weeks. Please note that this is my personal experience and it may be shorter or longer for yours to arrive.

When I opened the box I screwed on the head, put on the wig, and went for the maiden voyage.

Pros: Doll is realistic, soft skin, GREAT rack, and nice backside.

Con: The doll may be a little heavy for certain positions, but easily accommodates the majority.

Conclusion:
The service was top notch, quick delivery, and realistic doll with great features. This is a no brainer, buy her
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Please reach out if you have any questions or if we can assist you,
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

I purchased the standing feet option, extra $75 bucks, which I think is a must for any doll. That being said every position is pretty easy except cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. That being said, I don’t work out, so it might be different for you. I’m happy with the positions, but it was something worth noting.

Rezero
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

Roctol wrote:

I purchased the standing feet option, extra $75 bucks, which I think is a must for any doll. That being said every position is pretty easy except cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. That being said, I don’t work out, so it might be different for you. I’m happy with the positions, but it was something worth noting.

Thanks, I am happy as long as it can be positioned for missionary and doggy.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Rezero wrote:
    Roctol wrote:

Thanks, I am happy as long as it can be positioned for missionary and doggy.

INFORMATIONS