sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where to buy new/better hair?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Ishmael
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Where to buy new/better hair?

Post by Ishmael »

Hi, I own the YL 148cm doll with gothic body head #56

I don't really like the hair that comes with the doll. It's very hard to brush and I also like to try something of higher quality.

Question is... Where do I buy new hair for the small head and what size?

Thanks

Jab

Re: Where to buy new/better hair?

Post by Jab »

Use a tape measure to measure the dolls head. That'll give you the size in inches or cm.

I haven't bought anything yet but this site has human hair wigs relativley cheap.

https://www.rosegal.com/human-hair-wigs-98/

No idea the quality, I'd imagine, you get what you pay for. Some one else with more knowledge could help more.

As for brushing/combing, one of these for detangling is pretty good.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002 ... UTF8&psc=1

I use it to brush/detangle the ends and work my way up. Usually I'll detangle the wig when dry, not all the time. Then I'll dip the brush in water, let it drip off some, depending how much static is in the wig. I like long hair, so it's worth it to me. The wigs look nice and full when done.

The hair brushes out as long as the wig allows, nill tangling and if you love long hair, looks very sexy.

Also saw a lady who dips her wigs in water and a little bit of fabric softener after she washes a newly obtained wig.

Hope this helps, some.

INFORMATIONS