sexyrealsexdolls.com

I married a Nun, I get Nun, lol!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

I married a Nun, I get Nun, lol!

Post by MrCool69 »

Hello friends, MrCool69 here and I have a story to tell, one that most of you can relate to. When I was young, I got married to my high school sweetheart, for the first couple of years I can honestly say that the sex was great, I couldn't complain, got it when I wanted it, yada, yada and she was more than happy to oblige. But today, after 20 years of marriage, sex is non existent, (I married a nun I get nun), lol. She has lost total interest in sex. It's been two years now that we havn't engaged in sexual intercourse. Leaving her is out of the question, for I love her more than life itself and cheating on her goes against my personal values so I decided to look for alternatives and stumbled upon these beautiful love dolls. I was amazed by how real these dolls look like and after a lot of searching I decided to buy the 82cm (2ft8') Big Tits Doll Torso and put my trust in SRSD. I must admit that I was nervous about spending my hard earned money on buying one of these dolls but after reading a few posts here on the doll forum I feel a little bit more at ease. Once I get this doll I will post a fair and just review on the doll and this seller and I will spoil you guy's and girls with some hot pics.
I believe that this doll will probably fill a huge void in my life and could very well save my marriage. Cheers for now people!!! : )

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I married a Nun, I get Nun, lol!

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome MrCool69! I am new to the doll hobby myself and really enjoy it. In fact I enjoy it more than I thought I would. Good luck with your new doll :D
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

Metricnut wrote:Welcome MrCool69! I am new to the doll hobby myself and really enjoy it. In fact I enjoy it more than I thought I would. Good luck with your new doll :D
Metricnut

Thanks buddy!

bubbasmiffus

Post by bubbasmiffus »

Welcome! I believe that a doll in a great way to salvage a sex-starved marriage. Probably best to keep the doll safely hidden from your spouse. I've had a doll for years that has full-filled my sexual needs. I love my wife dearly even though intimacy is rare. I truly feel that my wife would be saddened if I asked her about owning a love doll. So why go there if you don't have to? You will learn that some folks have open relationships with their spouses knowing about the dolls. You have to decide what's best for you. Best regards.

MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

bubbasmiffus wrote:Welcome! I believe that a doll in a great way to salvage a sex-starved marriage. Probably best to keep the doll safely hidden from your spouse. I've had a doll for years that has full-filled my sexual needs. I love my wife dearly even though intimacy is rare. I truly feel that my wife would be saddened if I asked her about owning a love doll. So why go there if you don't have to? You will learn that some folks have open relationships with their spouses knowing about the dolls. You have to decide what's best for you. Best regards.
I am happy to say that she knows that I am getting a doll, we talked about this and she is 100% ok with it. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

I am a big gamer and I like customization. so these dolls are like characters in a game to me where I can equip them with any items I want them to have lol. My first doll will be from SRSD too.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

MrCool69 wrote:Hello friends, MrCool69 here and I have a story to tell, one that most of you can relate to. When I was young, I got married to my high school sweetheart, for the first couple of years I can honestly say that the sex was great, I couldn't complain, got it when I wanted it, yada, yada and she was more than happy to oblige. But today, after 20 years of marriage, sex is non existent, (I married a nun I get nun), lol. She has lost total interest in sex. It's been two years now that we havn't engaged in sexual intercourse. Leaving her is out of the question, for I love her more than life itself and cheating on her goes against my personal values so I decided to look for alternatives and stumbled upon these beautiful love dolls. I was amazed by how real these dolls look like and after a lot of searching I decided to buy the 82cm (2ft8') Big Tits Doll Torso and put my trust in SRSD. I must admit that I was nervous about spending my hard earned money on buying one of these dolls but after reading a few posts here on the doll forum I feel a little bit more at ease. Once I get this doll I will post a fair and just review on the doll and this seller and I will spoil you guy's and girls with some hot pics.
I believe that this doll will probably fill a huge void in my life and could very well save my marriage. Cheers for now people!!! : )
Thanks for your trust! you won't be disappointed! Keep telling us the experience :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

MrCool69
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

Rezero wrote:I am a big gamer and I like customization. so these dolls are like characters in a game to me where I can equip them with any items I want them to have lol. My first doll will be from SRSD too.
    Right on bro! If you are a gamer and love to customize your dolls, check out sexvila 2. It's a cool game where you get to create and customize your girls and you even get to fuck them.

orchido

Post by orchido »

I can relate to MrCool69, and my advice would be to discuss the issue with the wife first. Mine had no objections, she actually ended liking them as much as I do :)

Rezero
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

MrCool69 wrote:
    Rezero wrote:I am a big gamer and I like customization. so these dolls are like characters in a game to me where I can equip them with any items I want them to have lol. My first doll will be from SRSD too.
    Right on bro! If you are a gamer and love to customize your dolls, check out sexvila 2. It's a cool game where you get to create and customize your girls and you even get to fuck them.

Thanks, I will check it out :D

MrCool69
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

SRSD wrote:
    MrCool69 wrote:Hello friends, MrCool69 here and I have a story to tell, one that most of you can relate to. When I was young, I got married to my high school sweetheart, for the first couple of years I can honestly say that the sex was great, I couldn't complain, got it when I wanted it, yada, yada and she was more than happy to oblige. But today, after 20 years of marriage, sex is non existent, (I married a nun I get nun), lol. She has lost total interest in sex. It's been two years now that we havn't engaged in sexual intercourse. Leaving her is out of the question, for I love her more than life itself and cheating on her goes against my personal values so I decided to look for alternatives and stumbled upon these beautiful love dolls. I was amazed by how real these dolls look like and after a lot of searching I decided to buy the 82cm (2ft8') Big Tits Doll Torso and put my trust in SRSD. I must admit that I was nervous about spending my hard earned money on buying one of these dolls but after reading a few posts here on the doll forum I feel a little bit more at ease. Once I get this doll I will post a fair and just review on the doll and this seller and I will spoil you guy's and girls with some hot pics.
    Thanks for your trust! you won't be disappointed! Keep telling us the experience :)
    I think it's awesome that SRSD took the time to comment on this, it show's that they care about their customers. I'm already thinking about getting a full doll. I'm just waiting to see how things go with the torso first. I can't wait for my torso to arrive!!!

CaptMorgan
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by CaptMorgan »

MrCool69 wrote:Hello friends, MrCool69 here and I have a story to tell, one that most of you can relate to. When I was young, I got married to my high school sweetheart, for the first couple of years I can honestly say that the sex was great, I couldn't complain, got it when I wanted it, yada, yada and she was more than happy to oblige. But today, after 20 years of marriage, sex is non existent, (I married a nun I get nun), lol. She has lost total interest in sex. It's been two years now that we havn't engaged in sexual intercourse. Leaving her is out of the question, for I love her more than life itself and cheating on her goes against my personal values so I decided to look for alternatives and stumbled upon these beautiful love dolls.
    Mine is almost the same story. Except my wife had some health issues that has helped to cause her to lose sexual interest. However, my wife would be TOTALLY against me having a love doll. I had purchased a fleshlight that she found in my closet and threw it away a year ago. She is very religious and finds that type of activity as a form of cheating on her. Unfortunately, a doll is way too large for me to "hide" anywhere, plus I have teenage daughters in the house which makes it's improbable for me to purchase one. But I too have found several of today's dolls to be incredibly realistic, they certainly are not the same as the ones from my younger days. Enjoy your doll MrCool, make sure to post some pictures when you get her.

INFORMATIONS