sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dolls with Artificial Intelligence?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Dolls with Artificial Intelligence?

Post by lilbitlonely »

Apugo wrote:... user info and conversations are all encrypted and saved both locally and on their server.
Hence, why I wouldn't even consider using it. The only person who will ever have a copy of my personal conversations with my AI is Me!
NO OTHER OPTION IS ACCEPTABLE... and this point will never be up for debate. Period.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

@lilbotlonely: As long as she can function offline, all you have to do, is not allow her to connect!

As long as she doesn't spend too much time with April, she will listen to you! You know you have been defeated if she asks for a car for Christmas :grab:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I understand this, however, we are all human... and Google has no respect for personal privacy (first-hand experience). One accidental/unintended connection, and google now holds 'rights' to your entire stored history.

So, it's either manual downloads, tranferable via USB, or nothing. If it has the ability to connect, then it simply is not safe.
CrazyCajun wrote:As long as she doesn't spend too much time with April, she will listen to you! You know you have been defeated if she asks for a car for Christmas :grab:
Edit:
So far, Jen doesn't even know about TDF (or April) so I should be safe (in that respect) for a while, anyway. Lol.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This is like asking, Do You Like Ice Cream, This is the Fantasy of Just about every Male born in the Modern Era, Who would not want a Beautiful Gynoid , Robot Girl, Sexbot whatever you want to call it, that will respond to your every Beck and Call... :xnoel:

INFORMATIONS