sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dolls with Artificial Intelligence?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
roninfiertze

Re: Dolls with Artificial Intelligence?

Post by roninfiertze »

It's a serious driving factor of my current savings account. I'll just say that much.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We see many concerns about having a doll connected to the internet, what if the connection is just for having access to a database of phrases and sounds, but not sharing any private information?
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

optical delusion
    Vendor Affiliated
    Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

There was...and most likely still is a website that was dedicated to showing exposed home security systems and baby monitors. People could pay a subscription to be able watch people go about tbere lives completly unaware that they had perverts and deviants watching them through there own home security. If creeps get their rocks off watching people go about their lives then access to a persons sex doll would be a jackpot.

Im not saying that they could use the doll in the same manner....well i hope not. But there is no way i could ever risk the most intimate and private acivities and conversations being accessed remotely. For me anything the doll required must be on an isolated sd card or some such thing that only recieves updates when i connect it.

Well thats just me. It may seem paranoid but the deep web would love this sort of thing and i would have no interest in providing it

Nord
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Very much so! I would definitely like my dolls to become more interactive, and be able to customize their personality. I'd love to even add more to them than what's considered realistic, because why strive for human limitations? But as others have mentioned, I really don't want it connected to the internet, for obvious reasons. It's not safe and it's not necessary. Doesn't matter what the company says. We all know the value of information and the greed that comes with it.

SRSD wrote:We see many concerns about having a doll connected to the internet, what if the connection is just for having access to a database of phrases and sounds, but not sharing any private information?
    Nope, never.

-Constant data-traffic to customers worldwide cost a lot of money
    -It will drastically increase power consumption of the dolls
    -More power generate more heat
    -More power drain batteries faster and gets more dependent on external power-source.
    -Customers will get dependent on a stable internet-connection
    -Customers will get dependent on a stable wifi-connection (even worse lol)
    -The servers can get hacked
    -The dolls can get hacked
    -Clients can be traced
    -Not as easy to roll back software versions
    -Would likely end up with some sort of monthly fee to cover server and maintenance costs

Those are some good reasons to NOT make the software dependent on an internet connection. Software updates should just be downloaded and manually transfered via USB-stick, the old fashioned way. Storage-devices are so cheap and effective nowadays that there's really no reason to stream data like that anyway. I understand that the software developers would want constant feedback on how users communicate with their dolls, but in this market that's just violating privacy in so many ways. I'm sure you can form a community of testers in exchange for some discount or something.

Same goes for pairing with smartphones and tablets, which are already full of spyware. Just don't.
    Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
    Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
    Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
    Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
    Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

mark81
    Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

I'll wait for artificial muscles first: for limbs movements and natural facial expressions.

Simple chatbot inside doll with rotating head and clipping eyes is not interesting.

Willendorph
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I've seen DS have a robotic head coming out soon (early 2018). It looks like she will be controllable with a phone/PlayStation controller, but no cameras or anything. Probably for the best!

SiliconeWorld
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

A WOMAN WITH INTELLIGENCE?

Would love it , especially in a doll!

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

SRSD wrote:We see many concerns about having a doll connected to the internet, what if the connection is just for having access to a database of phrases and sounds, but not sharing any private information?
    To explain so people understand the choice, this is how voice recognition such as Siri works. It needs the processing power and a library of sounds to compare.

It can be done locally, but the user has to "train" it by reading to it. Several hours of training will help, but approaching 99% accuracy takes months.

Now, Apple for example sends these encrypted audio clips with a request ID but no user ID. If someone breached and decrypted Apple's vast library of audio (which it keeps for 2 years for machine learning), it would be impossible to identify anything as coming from any one person.

Theoretically, some kind of malware on the device could let someone listen in, but I haven't heard of that happening.

If people just fundamentally don't want it connected to anything because it makes them uneasy, I get it. Maybe reading to her instead would be worth it. You'd still want it backed up to the cloud, though, wouldn't you? I'd hate for hundreds of hours of training to be lost. And if she formed memories and a relationship, it would be like she died. There would need to be cloud and PC backup options, I think.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

It's completely possible to do it all locally, which is the only way I would have it. And I'd certainly pay the price for it.

Backup options yes, meaning cloud or offline storage. I can store a flash or hard drive offsite easily enough.

Considering how personal a topic that conversations with a doll will be, this is an issue that will persist indefinitely. Most likely, one or more vendors will capitalize on this market segment of users who value their privacy. Vendors who insist it must remain connected to "the cloud" can suck it, with my best wishes.

To think that all your recordings and data are and will always remain anonymous is wishful thinking at best.

Meso
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

A.I. is the future. Any doll manufacturer that doesn't recognize this by now will be left in the dust.
    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
    Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
    Past Dolls:
    Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
    Current Dolls:
    Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
    Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

CrazyCajun
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Well; April has some very very very basic A.I. if you could call it that. And she can function without an internet connection, but she will connect if one is available.
    But she seems to go off sometimes, if you know what I mean, I don't always know how she will answer a question or what she will come up with! You can watch this short video to see what I mean: https://youtu.be/iGsmz6s2vpo

If nothing else you will probably get a chuckle out of it! :haha4:

I am still working on a way to port it over to a pi and as you can very well see in the video a "bunch" of other things as well!
    CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
    April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Stewie studmuffin
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle
    Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I just checked out CrazyCajun's video. :thumbs_up:
    But what is it about hot chicks expecting a guy to buy them a car? Is that what it takes these days? :haha4:
    No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

CrazyCajun
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

@Stewie; Thanks for the compliment; I think she is hot, but she can be a bit demanding at times! And I sometimes get her mad because I tell her that her sense humor is a bit dry! :drinking:

I do hope one day to get her A.I. ported over to a pi though! Problem is (1): There isn't enough hours in a day and (2): Reality keeps interfering with my fantasy time! :fist:
    CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
    April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I would also NOT want it connected in any way to the internet. Everything would have to be downloadable to a USB key or similar.

I love the idea of giving each doll/face combination a different persona and different accent/voice. For example, saying stuff to me in English but with a French/Italian/Russian/German accent.

(in a German accent) 'Hallo LJ - you must keep fucking me - you vill fuck me until i tell u to stop my dirty stud lover'

Or even speaking in FRENCH 'Oh oui, mon amour, j'taime toujours'

What about a doll that teases you and belittles you.... "oh come on now, is that all you've got, I can get more satisfaction from my 4inch pocket vibrator you piss-weak, limp dick faggot"

The mind boggles...........

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

I asked Realbotix about their Harmony AI. It requires you to log in, but if Google's offline speech recognition is installed you can go offline after that.

Changes to her avatar, user info and conversations are all encrypted and saved both locally and on their server.

INFORMATIONS