sexyrealsexdolls.com

My first purchase and review

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Zaborg

My first purchase and review

Post by Zaborg »

After many months of waiting and researching, trying to figure out what doll would be the best for me SRSD had to go throw an amazing flash deal that was to good to pass. I made my first purchase on 11/16/2017 and received the doll on 11/27/2017. I’m gonna use this post to go over some of my thoughts on the whole experience and rate my overall satisfaction.

SRSD company review. 10/10
They were very prompt in emailing me after my purchase to confirm my order with my details. I was told it could take about 10 days to manufacture and 10 days to ship. They went well beyond this and I’m very satisfied with the process. I received manufacturing pictures without requesting them before they shipped to make sure I was happy with the outcome. There was no room for improvement in this category.

The doll 9/10
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... doll-delia
This was the doll I ordered. Originally I was thinking of going for a silicone doll but the height and body type of this doll really spoke to me so I threw out all my research and jumped head in. This doll feels like it is very solid tpe. The jiggle physics are great but it is a very heavy doll. I haven’t weighed it but I’d guess it’s around 60-80 pounds. I’m very happy with the doll but getting her in the house and set up almost broke my back. Moving the doll around and finding its joints is quite the workout and I’m ok with that. Along with the doll they sent me an extra wig, a usb Heater(small cord but I have phone battery packs that work wonders for this), replacement finger and toe nails, and various maintenance tools to help with some “cleaning”. The doll had no imperfections that I could see and I looked her over pretty thoroughly. My doll has the standing feet option. I’m gonna have to glue some rubber pads to the bolts on the feet. Between the bolts/weight of the doll/and my hardwood floors I should have expected there to be some damage to my house. This will be an easy fix and now that I know I will be more careful with that in the future. Just something to think about I know I hadn’t.

Packaging and customs 9/10
So the box arrived via fedex in pretty good condition. There were two puncture holes on one side that were not very deep and would not have made it through the foam liner. My only complaint here is that they used a cheap ink to print on the box which left ink on my hands. This then transferred to a small stain on the head but it’s not that noticeable and seems to get better every cleaning. I don’t think this is jy or SRDS issue just whoever made the cardboard box saved some money by using a cheaper ink (I’m not upset I understand this all to well). The doll was wrapped and arrived safe so I’m very pleased with all this. I wish they would have sent a paper showing where all the joints are but I figured it out pretty fast. Also would have like to have been given a heads up that they were taping the insert to the leg of the doll. Seeing a leg and another tpe pointing in a different direction freaked me out and my first thought was the leg had broken and took me a lil bit to realize it was a separate package taped down.

I’m unable to upload photos right now I’ll do that in around 8 hours.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My first purchase and review

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for sharing your experience! we are glad to see that you like your doll and we appreciate your feedback :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

My box arrived.

Ive seen worse damage on smaller boxes. time to open

everything seems secure.

I honestly first thought the leg was broken upon seeing this. Must be the newbie in me getting me all panic'd

She is a superhero i guess

some extras

Finally got her on her feet

I also checked and her total weight is near 100 pounds. That explains why she is so tough to move around but all the weight but Im already becoming accustomed to the weight. Soon i will be a pro positioning her and might try to get some better pictures. Probably need to resize the pictures before I share them. Im very pleased with this decision.

Dolly Dearest
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Congratulations on your new doll!

By the way, you can upload your images to TDF directly, instead of using photobucket - they removed your last picture. :roll:
    My blog:
    https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
    My doll videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
    https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
    My dolls:
    Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
    Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
    Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
    Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Congratulations! She looks great! I was torn between the JY 158, 163 and 165 and ended up getting the 163 back in October. Super happy with her. You'll probably find she doesn't need much oiling, as JYs new TPE doesn't sweat oil much like other TPE dolls. But 100 pounds? My 163 with big boobs weighed in at 78 with head.
    Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Dolly Dearest wrote:Congratulations on your new doll!

By the way, you can upload your images to TDF directly, instead of using photobucket - they removed your last picture. :roll:
    The up loader seems hit and miss for me. My internet is spotty at best.

Congratulations! She looks great! I was torn between the JY 158, 163 and 165 and ended up getting the 163 back in October. Super happy with her. You'll probably find she doesn't need much oiling, as JYs new TPE doesn't sweat oil much like other TPE dolls. But 100 pounds? My 163 with big boobs weighed in at 78 with head.
    the box she came is was just under 100. I put her on a scale* and it was around 80-85 lbs with the head. Part of her body feels very solid which I like cause it helps me feel like im not gonna break her
    Attachments
    testing an upload
    testing an upload
    520669F0-234C-4AA3-A7E0-2567EF840DF6_zpsp2dnpy7v.JPEG (134.05 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Zaborg wrote: the box she came is was just under 100. I put her on a scale* and it was around 80-85 lbs with the head. Part of her body feels very solid which I like cause it helps me feel like im not gonna break her
    I guess low 80s would make sense. Her boobs and mid-section look like they're a bit larger than my 163.

Yes, they are built solid. I've accidentally let Kitty fall a few times and no damage. Last time the poor girl did a face plant on the wall. Not even her eye lashes were hurt. But I had to clean a giant lipstick smear off the wall! Sorry Kitty! :roll:

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I haven’t dropped her yet but the screws on the feet have left some nasty marks in my floor from where she has slipped. I need to find a guide for standing dolls and how to set wigs lol

Robert Lloyd
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

That's a beautiful looking doll. Thank you for posting all the photos and the honest review. I like reading honest reviews like yours to get a feel for a doll's quality.

And yes, Black Friday deals get a lot of us to pull the trigger when we'd otherwise spend the next few months stuck in analysis paralysis whether it's a sex doll or an electronic item :)

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Pretty doll!! thanks for sharing!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Robert Lloyd wrote:That's a beautiful looking doll. Thank you for posting all the photos and the honest review. I like reading honest reviews like yours to get a feel for a doll's quality.

And yes, Black Friday deals get a lot of us to pull the trigger when we'd otherwise spend the next few months stuck in analysis paralysis whether it's a sex doll or an electronic item :)
      I originally wanted silicone for the benefits and I was afraid that tpe was gonna be to soft for me. I’ve had toys in the past that are so soft they offer no resistance and just wouldn’t work for me.This tpe doll has the perfect ratio of firmness and softness and was a huge relief to me. There’s tons of benifits that I’m finding with this doll And I’m convinced they use higher grade formula for the tpe. There was barely any smell to the doll and she hasn’t leaked any oils or residue on my sheets.

Every time I move her the weight becomes less and less of a problem for me so I think things will keep getting better. Now I just need to set her up a wardrobe.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Zaborg wrote:I haven’t dropped her yet but the screws on the feet have left some nasty marks in my floor from where she has slipped. I need to find a guide for standing dolls and how to set wigs lol
      There are some wig setting threads on here and YouTube, but for now here's my quick take: (I don't use the hairnet provided, just the wig itself)
      1. Find the little straps with plastic tabs/hooks on the end located on either side just behind the ears and make sure they're untwisted and straight
      2. Look for where the wig has a row of cloth or elastic tab slots around the back hairline (they might be an inch up from the back under a row of hairs or underneath)
      3. Center the wig top front with her face, then hold the front down on the forehead hairline
      4. Pull the sides so they're flat on her head and not on her ears, double check that the little straps are still visible behind her ears
      5. While still holding the front hairline, pull down on the back hairline until the wig slides on all the way on
      6. While holding the wig on her head with one hand, use the other hand to attach the hook straps to a slot on each side along the back hairline. The straps should be medium taut.
      7. Make final adjustments around the sides and you should be done.

Having done this once, you should be able to put the wig on and off without undoing the tightening straps. Enjoy!

Robert Lloyd
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I like how good the doll looks in bad lighting and without makeup.

You took a regular photo of her (I assume with a cell phone camera) and she looks amazing.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Congratz, Zaborg! She looks great! Please post more pix and show us what outfits you got her :)

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

got some basic outfits to try. Really takes my breath away, i mean getting her to balance stand properly without looking strange is very difficult and is a long workout. if there is any tips or tricks to getting standing dolls on their feet please fill me in

INFORMATIONS