sexyrealsexdolls.com

Question about SRSD tpe dolls

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Zaborg

Question about SRSD tpe dolls

Post by Zaborg »

Does anyone know what eye mechanism the tpe dolls have? Are the eyes replaceable or fixed. I was also wondering where I could find inserts if the ones that come with the doll go bad.

Fixed auto correct title**

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about SRSD tpe dolls

Post by DexterQuest »

The eyes are replaceable half spheres. They are placed in the eye socket with a foam backing that keep them in place. You can move the eyes side ways or up/down for looking expression. You can replace them with different colors. I ordered replacement eyes for $50 (shipped) a pair from SRSD.

Some people will advise against replacing the eyes as the eyelashes can come unglued in the process. But I think if you use an eye speculum, then it should be okay. But watch tutorials first.

I'm sure you can also get quotes for extra inserts from any of the vendors.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Question about SRSD tpe dolls

Post by SRSD »

Replacing eyes can be tricky and might harm the eyelashes and the skin around the eyes, but if you do it carefully, yes, there is no problem about replacing the eyes and changing the colors as DexterQuest stated :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS