sexyrealsexdolls.com

Article about dolls and anxiety via SRSD

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SynDaverlover765

Article about dolls and anxiety via SRSD

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Article about dolls and anxiety via SRSD

Post by The Messenger »

Seems like a no-brainer to me.
They have a lot of good info.
But, there's no mention of the importance of imagination/creative thinking.
I imagine that if you're not open minded to begin with, a doll won't help much.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

The Messenger wrote:Seems like a no-brainer to me.
They have a lot of good info.
But, there's no mention of the importance of imagination/creative thinking.
I imagine that if you're not open minded to begin with, a doll won't help much.
Yeah, also in the forum you can read many stories... in our blog, we also have customer stories and how their lives changed forever with a doll. We hope it helps and brings a more positive light to the relationship with dolls :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

HSP_960
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

W/o reading the long article, I can tell you that my dolls help me to cope with my loneliness, anxiety and depression.

Stewie studmuffin
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle
    Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

HSP_960 wrote: I can tell you that my dolls help me to cope with my loneliness, anxiety and depression.
    Yeah, same here. While my anxiety level is still a bit elevated due to money issues and other crap in my life, at least my dolls have been able to help with my loneliness. And as an extension of that, also my depression as a lot of my depression was due to the loneliness.
    So I can confirm that dolls do indeed help one's life to suck a little less.
    No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

The Messenger
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Yeah, same here. While my anxiety level is still a bit elevated due to money issues and other crap in my life, at least my dolls have been able to help with my loneliness. And as an extension of that, also my depression as a lot of my depression was due to the loneliness.
    So I can confirm that dolls do indeed help one's life to suck a little less.
    Ha, Ha, no truer words have ever been expressed on TDF!
    Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
    Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
    BFF!
    Instagram

explorer235
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by explorer235 »

The biggest change for me is that I feel less desperate and more emotionally independent. I felt that I needed happiness to come from an other person. No one should ever have that much control over anyone.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

These are great add-ons, would you guys mind to participate anonymously sharing these comments and maybe answering a short question, so we can add more insights and testimonials to our research?

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

SRSD wrote:These are great add-ons, would you guys mind to participate anonymously sharing these comments and maybe answering a short question, so we can add more insights and testimonials to our research?

Yes!

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:
      SRSD wrote:These are great add-ons, would you guys mind to participate anonymously sharing these comments and maybe answering a short question, so we can add more insights and testimonials to our research?

Yes!
      Please send us email to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com with your story :)

ThatBlondeGuy
        Contributing Poster
        Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

My lifelong depression was among the many reasons I chose to buy a doll (which I will do in the coming months) in addition to my utter exasperation with the vagaries of the dating world. I'm neither socially inept nor unattractive, though those are the prevailing stereotypes with which we must contend. The truth is, I've always been a magnet for women combating very serious demons and, as we are all aware, a relationship between two damaged people is a recipe for strange and terrible shenanigans. I've got my own demons to face, not inconsiderable ones, and they've been ravening for far too long; a doll will allow me to take control of my sexuality and provide that oxytocin-boosting cuddle when needed. Will it save me from the wolves at the door of my psyche? Certainly not, but it WILL simplify the fight.

x3ro456
        Apprentice
        Apprentice

Post by x3ro456 »

This article has some good points. I purchased a doll as a result of my anxiety and depression and felt like it helped. I do however I understand it doesn't act as a solution to the actual problem. I like how the article gives tips on combating loneliness.

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

x3ro456 wrote:This article has some good points. I purchased a doll as a result of my anxiety and depression and felt like it helped. I do however I understand it doesn't act as a solution to the actual problem. I like how the article gives tips on combating loneliness.
        Yes, dolls can help, but some inner work is needed too, we are glad to see that the article is helping, if you guys have any other tips please let us know so we can also share your ideas and advice. Thanks

INFORMATIONS