sexyrealsexdolls.com

Exclusive Pre-Sale of Limited Edition Ultra Real Sex Doll

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Exclusive Pre-Sale of Limited Edition Ultra Real Sex Dol

Post by Ztar073 »

Neck looks thin there, but maybe it's the angle cause it looked good in the video. I was almost 100% positive you were spreading false info when you said the head was removable. No way people would have liked it if when you leaned the head sideways, the silicon separated in the middle of the neck . That would have looked shit. Adleast when pressed you decided to ask .

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Ztar073 wrote:Neck looks thin there, but maybe it's the angle cause it looked good in the video. I was almost 100% positive you were spreading false info when you said the head was removable. No way people would have liked it if when you leaned the head sideways, the silicon separated in the middle of the neck . That would have looked shit. Adleast when pressed you decided to ask .
It was well explained in the previous post, initially, the head was removable and in the first photos in this thread you can see how the neck had a gold necklace covering the joints.. that was later changed :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

DarkFire
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by DarkFire »

Will there be more realistic dolls like these in the future? The option of choosing eye color and skin color would be good.

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Fyi I will let everyone know if this doll is any good or a scam when mine eventually arrives.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Ztar073 wrote:Fyi I will let everyone know if this doll is any good or a scam when mine eventually arrives.
    It hurts to hear the word scam in this thread.. this is the most realistic/detailed doll... you'll be delighted if you got one from us,

These dolls are shipping now!!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Ztar073
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

SRSD wrote:
      Ztar073 wrote:Fyi I will let everyone know if this doll is any good or a scam when mine eventually arrives.
      It hurts to hear the word scam in this thread.. this is the most realistic/detailed doll... you'll be delighted if you got one from us,

I did order it from you and of course I hope it is all it appears to be. However , if it is not I will be shouting from the tdf roof top . Buyer beware and all that. Letting everyone know how my vendor took care of me ( or didn't). I advise you have them pick me out a good one :D

Quater

Post by Quater »

Ztar073 wrote:
      SRSD wrote:

I did order it from you and of course I hope it is all it appears to be. However , if it is not I will be shouting from the tdf roof top . Buyer beware and all that. Letting everyone know how my vendor took care of me ( or didn't). I advise you have them pick me out a good one :D
      I'm really looking forward to your review! When is ETA?

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Ztar073 wrote:
      SRSD wrote:

I believe that dolls that were pre-paid months ago have been shipping, so you should be receiving yours very soon.. if you placed your order recently, it should be shipping soon... don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

Ztar073
        Doll Elder
        Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Quater wrote:
        Ztar073 wrote:
        SRSD wrote:

I'm really looking forward to your review! When is ETA?
        Around the end of the month. Crossing my fingers it turns out coo

haremlover
        Doll Visionary
        Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This promotion is the most extraordinary example of the power of hype and inducement of expectation rather than rational choice based on solidity of reputation and recommendation. Hats off to those having been willing to gamble.

Other companies have been working solidly for years building improvements in an iterative process of interaction with customers whereas this one promises perfection first time without a track record. The result will be exciting.

Best wishes

Harem
        Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
        is available from The-Doll-House
        - - - -
        Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
        - - - -
        Reviews for:
        -DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
        - - - -
        YouTube Doll Review Channel
        -https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

haremlover wrote:This promotion is the most extraordinary example of the power of hype and inducement of expectation rather than rational choice based on solidity of reputation and recommendation. Hats off to those having been willing to gamble.

Other companies have been working solidly for years building improvements in an iterative process of interaction with customers whereas this one promises perfection first time without a track record. The result will be exciting.

Best wishes

Harem
        Well, this doll has been built under the supervision approval of WMDolls (Sam) and us (SRSD) and we both have a solid experience providing the best to our customers. We are excited and hope to see great reviews very soon! :)

SRSD
          VENDOR
          VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

haremlover wrote:This promotion is the most extraordinary example of the power of hype and inducement of expectation rather than rational choice based on solidity of reputation and recommendation. Hats off to those having been willing to gamble.

Best wishes

Harem
          Well, this doll has been built under the supervision approval of WMDolls (Sam) and us (SRSD) and we both have a solid experience providing the best to our customers. We are excited and hope to see great reviews very soon! :)

haremlover
            Doll Visionary
            Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's really good news. Congratulations on bringing the best forward.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
            - - - -
            Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
            - - - -
            Reviews for:
            -DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
            - - - -

Ztar073
            Doll Elder
            Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

She has arrived! Will post my own threading the topic soon
            20180629_184036.jpg
            20180629_184036.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 1627 times

haremlover
            Doll Visionary
            Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

She looks utterly beautiful

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
            - - - -
            Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
            - - - -
            Reviews for:
            - - - -

INFORMATIONS