sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll Fingers Getting dirty?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Ishmael
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll Fingers Getting dirty?

Post by Ishmael »

Hi, Had this doll for i think 6 to 7 weeks now. Since she's 70 lbs she just lies on the bed all the time and that's how i store it. Mainly use her as a cuddle buddy and not much else.

My problem is that her fingers are getting dirty and the TPE is getting teared in the finger area. Every other body part is looking good. The bottom of her feet is affected but I been just making her wear socks. No other body part is getting dirty

What can I do about it?

Here are some photos, the 2nd photo is a closeup look on the dirt accumulating and random tpe tearing.

https://imgur.com/Kfnpbj9
https://imgur.com/SAcBqzO

Thanks in advance

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Doll Fingers Getting dirty?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, have to say that's odd, especially as you say that she is just laying on your bed. You can try wiping the dirt away using some baby oil gently rubbing with some cotton make up remover pads.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Do you have a pet that might be rubbing on them or licking them? Maybe some gloves would help, our fingers are very fragile.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Just a guess but are your sheets dark blue or black? judging from the pictures.
Also I would be worried about that blue sweater staining her. IMO
Those specks could be from that sweater also
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

Ishmael
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ishmael »

Hey all, the blue sweatshirt is not staining her at all.

I got PM from samara78 telling me that it's dirt and dead skin cells. Lol which I have to admit i do only wash/clean my bed once every season.

But what can explain the TPE tearing on the finger though?

Ishmael
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ishmael »

I dont have a pet either. I don't think the blue bedsheets and covers are staining at all because her arms, chest, and thighs are still perfectly white.

INFORMATIONS