sexyrealsexdolls.com

One Doll, One Convertible, ROAD TRIP!!! GG Bridge or bust

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: One Doll, One Convertible, ROAD TRIP!!! GG Bridge or bus

Post by Muninn »

Some impressive photography, location, and Anastasia is a beautiful lady!

Credit to you for getting out with your doll, I'd quite like to try it myself someday. Obviously I'd have some worries from what other people might think, but you've got a good idea of staying classy and modest - that's going to get people onside as opposed to the negative publicity that is out there. Perhaps when the weather warms up, I might take Lynne out in my truck to see what happens. I'd have to find somewhere where people are a little more open minded - my local area is pretty conservative, and people can get very negative, or even nasty with anything that isn't "normal" to them. But I have a few scenic areas in mind that I might be able to get away with it (and sufficiently far away from home that nobody sees a doll in my rather distinctive ride!).

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Panther68 wrote:[...] one guy on a motorcycle stopped and said that this is the 3rd time he has seen me taking photos of Anastasia. [...] Afterwards, Ana and myself drove to Burlingame to meet Carrie and her doctor friend at a nice restaurant. He insisted on Anastasia attending.
Hey Panther! Happy New Year. What a surprise to run into a guy that crossed paths with you all three times. That seems so unlikely, but I guess it's a small world after all. The dinner sounds like fun. Hopefully you got some curious but positive impressions from folks.

The photos of Ana are a treat as always. Best wishes to you both!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Muninn wrote:Some impressive photography, location, and Anastasia is a beautiful lady!

Credit to you for getting out with your doll, I'd quite like to try it myself someday. Obviously I'd have some worries from what other people might think, but you've got a good idea of staying classy and modest - that's going to get people onside as opposed to the negative publicity that is out there. Perhaps when the weather warms up, I might take Lynne out in my truck to see what happens. I'd have to find somewhere where people are a little more open minded - my local area is pretty conservative, and people can get very negative, or even nasty with anything that isn't "normal" to them. But I have a few scenic areas in mind that I might be able to get away with it (and sufficiently far away from home that nobody sees a doll in my rather distinctive ride!).

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Thank you,

Personally, after 3 months of doing this, not one negative experience. I'm feeling that it's the media putting out this negative view. Show me one article that puts doll owners in a positive light. Maybe on the internet, people are more free to express their opinion. In real life, if there was anybody with negative feelings, they are the people that just walk by with no comment.

Like you said. I keep Ana classy sexy and I will dress well myself, knowing that we represent dolls and doll owners out there, since Anastasia is their first encounter with a sex doll. First impressions matter.

Take care.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Panther68 wrote:[...] one guy on a motorcycle stopped and said that this is the 3rd time he has seen me taking photos of Anastasia. [...] Afterwards, Ana and myself drove to Burlingame to meet Carrie and her doctor friend at a nice restaurant. He insisted on Anastasia attending.
Hey Panther! Happy New Year. What a surprise to run into a guy that crossed paths with you all three times. That seems so unlikely, but I guess it's a small world after all. The dinner sounds like fun. Hopefully you got some curious but positive impressions from folks.

The photos of Ana are a treat as always. Best wishes to you both!
Welcome back.

Actually, it has happened twice. I did a shoot on Christmas day at Presidio in San Francisco and then the following week at Rockaway Beach, Pacifica. While I was shooting photos, I hear. " It's Anastacia!!" Apparently one of the onlookers from Christmas day remembered us.

Normally, I just post the best 10 photos of the day and put them here and Instagram, but I want to put up some outtakes with people in the background.

I was taking photos, then a white SUV parks beside us. I see a PL, red and white emblem on the back. Hmm. Polish tourists? Then 2 stunningly beautiful young women came out of the car. Of course, me being a guy with a camera.... This is where I wish I had a telephoto lens that day and where Mark81 will scold me for not using more pixels in my shoots.
IMG_1925.JPG
IMG_1925.JPG (188.48 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
IMG_1932.JPG
IMG_1932.JPG (206.63 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Really, do not know that I am right behind you with camera.
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG (193.03 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
IMG_1935.JPG
IMG_1935.JPG (198.67 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
I think Anastasia and myself might have photobombed the wedding photos that were be taken only 20 meters away.
IMG_1993.JPG
IMG_1993.JPG (178.5 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
IMG_1994.JPG
IMG_1994.JPG (177.9 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
IMG_1985.JPG
IMG_1985.JPG (209.73 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG (255.2 KiB) Viewed 1022 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow! Such inspirational work! I'm hoping to take some of my gals out on location this year when the weather improves here in the UK but you have set the bar really high with some of these photoshoots of the lovely Ana. There is so much that is just working so well, Ana is, of course, a real beauty and then you dress her so well, some of those outfits are great and I love the look with the boots, must get some of those! Then you have your convertible, a beautiful gal in a lovely car is a great combination! Then you visit these fantastic locations! It's good to hear that you have such positive experiences when your out and about, it will be interesting to see how I get on over here, so far visitors to my home have all been interested to see my girls so we will see. Anyway keep up the great work you do, certainly your pics are a tonic for these gloomy winter months!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Arthur,

I have to thank Carrie for the clothes, though I am the one who assembles them. I get an image in my head of a look I want Anastasia to have and Carrie has SOOOO!!! much clothes I can found something for that LOOK.

Sorry for the gloomy weather in the UK. Feel a bit guilty for the nice weather here. Yesterday, we did a road trip down to Santa Cruz, it was 21 C, stunning day. You will see when I post the photos later this evening. Today, it's only 12 C and overcast, so back to the usual winter day.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha I had to smile when you said that it's only been 12c there today! I don't think it's been 12c here in Suffolk since late November! Saying that, like the last winter we had here we have had some quite cold days (-14c up in the north around Xmas time) but on the whole it's not as cold as it should be, still it would be nice if you could send some of your lovely warm weather over here! Will look forward to your next pics.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks everyone,

Last Monday, decided to go up to the Marin Headlands, just above the Golden Gate Bridge. A lot of people out due to MLK B-day.
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG (965.51 KiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_2191.JPG (927.32 KiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG (842.19 KiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG (941 KiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2203.JPG
IMG_2203.JPG (843.09 KiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2206.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2224.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 964 times
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG (987.5 KiB) Viewed 964 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

IMG_20180118_110447.jpg
IMG_20180118_110447.jpg (942.66 KiB) Viewed 964 times
One of those little clipart apps you download from the play store. I thought it looked nice.

Loveing your work 8)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks, cool app.

Just saw your Scotland shots. They all look great.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great photos man! 8O

Love that black and red dress...... :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

gonestill77 wrote:Great photos man! 8O

If you look close, it is actually a black dress with red lips.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Panther68 wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Great photos man! 8O

If you look close, it is actually a black dress with red lips.

Even better! :thumbs_up:

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Oh no! Did this poor couple pass away? They must be in heaven, always remembered, never forgotten. )-;

INFORMATIONS