sexyrealsexdolls.com

OR 156 H - Cup

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Sighlence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

OR 156 H - Cup

Post by Sighlence »

I have my mind pretty much set on the 156 H. Can SRSD guarantee my doll comes directly from OR and is not a knock-off? I would order directly fro OR but have been reading the horror stories about how the packages have arrived, and i really have no time for flat boobs and a banged up doll. SRSD has good deals but i don't want a knockoff either. Thank for any and all input..

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: OR 156 H - Cup

Post by SRSD »

Sighlence wrote:I have my mind pretty much set on the 156 H. Can SRSD guarantee my doll comes directly from OR and is not a knock-off? I would order directly fro OR but have been reading the horror stories about how the packages have arrived, and i really have no time for flat boobs and a banged up doll. SRSD has good deals but i don't want a knockoff either. Thank for any and all input..
We work directly with ORdoll and we can guarantee that you'll get the 156 H. We have been also working on some new packaging to avoid these problems. Feel free to reach out if you have any question.

Here you can find some examples of the 156H in our site: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... 5ft1-h-cup
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS