sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Massive Boobs Mini Doll 100cm -BBW

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
cadon500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Massive Boobs Mini Doll 100cm -BBW

Post by cadon500 »

Does anyone know where I can buy one? (legit online store). I'm from Florida, first time posting here .. Thank y'all

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi cadon500, welcome to the forum. The first post in this topic is made by the vendor in this section, SRSD. Have a look at the first post for a link to their online store: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p1173683

Any accounts at TDF labeled as "Vendor" or "Manufacturer" are vetted by management/owners to be legit. You're safe with TDF approved vendors.
cadon500 wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy one? (legit online store). I'm from Florida, first time posting here .. Thank y'all

cadon500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cadon500 »

Hi Seattle Slew. Thank you, well explained. Needed someone who knows, to validate / explain. I will be ordering one (very) soon. Hope they can ship to Florida without any problems

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You bet.. and Florida is no problem.

Enjoy the forum! :x-mas:

INFORMATIONS