sexyrealsexdolls.com

New 148cm (4ft10') Big Boobie Sex Doll Shakia

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Shakia is a short sex doll with big boobs. Shakia is so hideously grotesque even the most desperate man would rather just beat off before he put his manhood anywhere near her. Her ghetto ass is a true definition of sodomy and her milk tankers definitely add an extra spice.
what do you think? check her out for more [url-https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... oll-shakia]here[/url]

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Robert Lloyd
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Re: New 148cm (4ft10') Big Boobie Sex Doll Shakia

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I've never been a fan of watermelon boobs, but I'm always am impressed with WM's heads and body design. I love her body shape and head. Anything over DD is just too much boob for me :)

Gundam
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I am not a big fan of most huge boob dolls with some exceptions. I have been drooling over the OR156H for some time. I think this beauty can compete nicely with her. Great shape and lighter! Also love this face!!!

Tybalt
    Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I love her big sexy titties!

Also your description is confusing because she dont look like no ratchet hood rat to me.

Gundam
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

By the way, I made this post comparing her to my favorite small chested lady, the WM158A (that no one seemed interested in?). Sure wish I could come up with a way to get them both in 2018!:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=93488

Lastly, my favorite picture of this lass:
    Attachments
    WM148L-01.jpeg
    WM148L-01.jpeg (531.34 KiB) Viewed 3727 times

Buick225
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Love those big boobs, body weight around 65 lbs. With head #56, WM created another winner to their massive doll line-up. Really considering this one!

INFORMATIONS