sexyrealsexdolls.com

How to repair TPE fingers

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

How to repair TPE fingers

Post by SRSD »

We just did a video where we explain 2 methods on how to fix fingers, and it is in our maintenance and repairs page where you can learn how to clean TPE, repair TPE, attach a head, repair vaginas, etc

Here is the video:
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

RC3291

Re: How to repair TPE fingers

Post by RC3291 »

Thanks for posting this. They were not delicate doing it.
    Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

coolumbia
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

RC3291 wrote:Thanks for posting this. They were not delicate doing it.
    Get stuck in & get on with it comes to mind!

Big thanks from me also SRSD. we really appreciate these types of vids, & it puts you the vendor in a good light too. :D

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

coolumbia wrote:
    RC3291 wrote:Thanks for posting this. They were not delicate doing it.
    Get stuck in & get on with it comes to mind!

Big thanks from me also SRSD. we really appreciate these types of vids, & it puts you the vendor in a good light too. :D
    Happy to help!!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

VegasBill
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Shit... that looks like a scene from SAW 8O

Lettie has a couple of pokie fingers but I wouldn't dare attempt that sort of surgery for fear of ruining her hands completely.

as said above though, it's good to see these vids and how things can be fixed, thank you....
      Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

INFORMATIONS