sexyrealsexdolls.com

Customized 170 M-cup order

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Customized 170 M-cup order

Post by SRSD »

DB7 wrote:So, the doll has arrived...I have been waiting for SRSD to respond to me before I post anything about it yet...She arrived Wednesday afternoon, and I've been trying to get any sort of response from them since then. Surely they are just very busy and are not intentionally ignoring a customer.
Sorry we had some technical issues since last week, but we'll be replying to you asap. Please provide more details to identify your order as requested in the PM.

Thanks
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

SRSD wrote:
    CF wrote:
    Beetlebomb wrote:Would you be able to fulfill a YL150 order with cropped arms, legs, and no head?
    I' (and many other people) have been hoping for one with a head but no limbs, so you are not alone! Heads are separate purchases anyway, so we are really asking for the same thing.

Let's hope YL fulfils our request!
    Yes, we can, just reach out to us and we'll help. We just did a couple by customer request

I'm interested in a large breasted torso such as the modified WM M-cup or larger. Can they be made one without the stubs? I really like how WM made their new torso with arms. No numbs or stumps at the hips. Looks perfect to me. That's what I'd like but with much larger boobs.
    My Dolls
    WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
    OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
    Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Haha, another request for much larger boobs, almost sounds like Im in an echo chamber :)
    Great news for those looking for more transportable/storable options. But after moving around a yl150 I've found that the majority of her weight is centered in her hips/butt so even though some weight is lessened by cropping the arms and legs like this there won't be a huge difference. But moving her around will be easier because no long limbs to hit doorways.
    Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
    Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
    Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
    Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
    Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We can make any of those dolls that you guys are commenting as a torso, similar to the one with did with this 170cm Mcup body. Just reach out to us :)
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I realize that by removing the arms and legs really don't save that much in weight, however my house has narrow hallways so anyone that has carried a doll knows the hassles of limbs getting in the way.
      I just sent out an email to SRSD asking if they could make a WM M-cup or YL 160cm torso without the stubby limbs. I mentioned that if they could make a torso with nice rounded off hips and shoulders with no limbs that I'd take one.
      When I hear what they have to say I'll let everyone know.
      My Dolls
      WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
      OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
      Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

INFORMATIONS