sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sexy Real Sex Dolls Turnaround Time

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Teonanacatyl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sexy Real Sex Dolls Turnaround Time

Post by Teonanacatyl »

Does it normally take well over a month to receive your product when ordering from SRSD? I placed an order Mid February and I understand that it was around the New Year and so I'm sure everything was on backorder, but I'm just curious as to if this is the norm? Has anyone on this site (not newbies/potential bots) ever purchased from them? What has been your experience?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sexy Real Sex Dolls Turnaround Time

Post by bobhenry »

Hi,

I've bought mine on Feb 27 and told the doll will be shipped by the 3rd week of March. we will see what happen.
have you got a response from the reseller ?

symmes

Post by symmes »

I've been seeing posts about delayed orders for various reasons. I recommend contacting your vendor to find out what's going on.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Teonanacatyl wrote:Does it normally take well over a month to receive your product when ordering from SRSD? I placed an order Mid February and I understand that it was around the New Year and so I'm sure everything was on backorder, but I'm just curious as to if this is the norm? Has anyone on this site (not newbies/potential bots) ever purchased from them? What has been your experience?
We just posted about it in another thread. Factories and us are working really hard to get those dolls shipped asap. Most factories were swamped after the Chinese New Year and the Holiday season but they are catching up soon. Please reach out to us so we can see the status of your order and provide more details. And please post and review here once you receive your doll.

More than happy to help :)

Thanks!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Mine was ordered Feb 11, just got tracking numbers last night, so she should be here next weekend. :)

I don't think 5 weeks is an unreasonable timeframe for the handcrafted custom artistry we're investing in. :) And I agree that SRSD does a great job for us. The only issue I've had is that my order status page never updated, so I had to bug Lina and Joe for updates now and again. Not the end of the world. :mrgreen:

For what it's worth, I didn't have any problem with the coupon, though I think I went into it an odd way: rather than choosing "paypal checkout" I just chose the regular checkout and selected paypal as the payment method from inside there. The place to put in the coupon was really obvious on the screen I got. But yeah, if I hadn't figured it out, the live chat feature is excellent! :)

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I found, before I bought my one and only, that despite "pre-configured", or "off the shelf" that a seller would say is a few weeks, when it came to actually emailing and asking, it was more like 4-5 weeks. I settled, for several reasons, on a seller that promised 2-2 1/2 weeks, from factory to home. I don't know if size (140) had anything to do with it.

catharsis

Post by catharsis »

I ordered my WM 156cm c-cup "Ashley" from SRSD on Feb. 8. She was just delivered to me on Mar. 9. :D

Just over 4 weeks from placing order to delivery. They were clear in setting expectations on the shipping estimate due to the factory closure and delays that could result. So, I didn’t have any real concerns.

Also, this is my first doll too.

Mawee
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Mawee »

Same for me i buy her the 6 feb and a got her last friday t take a month

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

SeniorDollLover wrote:I found, before I bought my one and only, that despite "pre-configured", or "off the shelf" that a seller would say is a few weeks, when it came to actually emailing and asking, it was more like 4-5 weeks. I settled, for several reasons, on a seller that promised 2-2 1/2 weeks, from factory to home. I don't know if size (140) had anything to do with it.
    It depends on the model. Some models were highly demanded and had some delays, especially after the holidays, but the factories are catching up pretty quick now! The 140cm is one of the fastest models to produce, and it is having a shorter turn around. Reach out if you have any other questions,

Thanks!!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS