sexyrealsexdolls.com

My experience

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Poolguy34

My experience

Post by Poolguy34 »

I ordered my second doll recently. I bought a 161cm directly from wm about 8-9 months ago and when it came time to order a second doll I thought I would try a vendor other than the manufacturer. I chose sexyrealsexdolls. Not because the name is clever. Lol. I chose them because they have in my opinion the nicest and easiest to navigate website. Also I ordered during their Black Friday sale. I ordered a wm 156cm with head #31. Lina at sexyrealsexdolls answered any questions I had promptly. The doll arrived on Christmas Eve. Hong Kong to me in the middle of the USA in 5 days. The doll is beautiful. I named her Kendall.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4774 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (240.97 KiB) Viewed 4774 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My experience

Post by SRSD »

Love those pictures! glad to see that you liked our doll and you are having a great time these holidays!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Stepford_CT
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Great pics; beautiful doll.

windave
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Wow, a real beauty

TrekMS150
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

She's gorgeous; thanks for sharing! And within five days? That's impressive!!
    Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
    Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

You can see more of her in the wm section under Allison and Kendall

Xephyr
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Great choice on the #31. My current favorite WM face, shortly followed by the #88 and then #56. Warm congrats to you, my friend.

Monkeymagicman

Post by Monkeymagicman »

Hi, New to looking for a doll to buy, extremely worried about scam sites. I want to buy from srsd, but i swear every time i get a few days into researching sites i find something that's a definite alert! A lot of people mention WM Dolls, which is the type of doll i want to buy from srsd, but the WM Doll website is listed as 'unsafe' to purchase from! So if the WM are unsafe, are all the companies that sell their dolls unsafe?

I saw one guy on this site that had a suspect issue with srsd, so he posted his issue, later he said it was removed, without him being informed.

So i really don't know what to do. Every site i visit has questionable issues, this doll forum could be just monitored and maintained by dodgey vendors! is there anyone in Sydney Australia that has bought from srsd, that i contact to confirm they weren't ripped off?

Please help!! :)

phil63
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Post by phil63 »

I just posted this.
    Hello Everyone,

Well I have just made my first purchase on Monday 26th June 2017 and what a feeling it has been, not knowing who is scamming you, or will it arrive, will it be the same as the picture.
    I think we all must have gone through the same emotions.
    It is a very BIG decision to make, and I thank all you Doll lovers because reading your post made me realize i really am not on my own thanks.
    But now it is done, gone in the end with Sexy Real Sex Dolls Why,in the end as someone said the website looks good and deals were on the table.
    I spoke via chat on the website to Dave who seemed very patient with all my questions.
    It was late by this time I knew the doll I wanted 1 x # 1 Fall in Love with 170cm (5ft7') M-Cup Sex Doll head 149 made by WM Dolls.
    Bang the deal was done next day contacted by Joe who then went through all my requirements by email, only problem I encountered was one of the emails, It said.
    This sender failed our fraud detection tests and may not be who they appear to be (shit) I thought.
    Show blocked content it said so I clicked on it to find a picture of the doll I had ordered. I did send an email back to them but did not get a reply to that question only more questions from them as to my other requirements.
    It's got to be alright hasn't it ?
    I mean they are recommended on here I have seen the great reviews about them.
    Should I be worried?
    Guess time will tell, will keep you posted.
    All the best.
    Phil

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience. We truly understand your concerns as we talk to customers with the same concerns everyday. But rest assured that if we are authorized in here is because we are legit and we have proved to be safe, secure and website where you can buy with total peace of mind.

You can read more about us in our reviews page within this forum: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=380

If you want to consult a third party, go to Scamadviser, which is an independent third party that analyzes websites and identifies scammers on the internet. Have a look at our profile: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-websi ... xdolls.com

What phil63 is probably talking about is the email provider security system, since we have what Google considers "adult content" email providers usually block some content, but you can select to show it to you.

We have been working with Australian customers and I'll pass to describe more about the process of buying and receiving a doll in Australia

We have been selling there since the beginning and in fact our first sale back in time was in Australia, so I can help you understanding about the process in there:

First of all, you should know that to play safe, it is recommended to buy a doll of 140cm (4ft7') or more, as smaller or young looking might be stopped. But it is totally safe to ship bigger dolls.

Second, our prices include shipping to Australia, but the Australian border when they see a large box as it is the case of an adult size doll, they will try to charge you import taxes. To minimize that we declare the goods at around $500 so you don't get charge much, and we can send you an invoice to make it easier if you want.

Once the doll arrives to customs, independently of the shipping carrier we use (Fedex, DHL, TNT..) you'll receive a call or a letter from the shipping company requesting an invoice. That is what they need to asses the import taxes, and we can help with that or you can provide the order confirmation email you'll receive after placing your order.

After that, it will be shipped to your home and you'll have to pay the assessed import taxes to the shipping company or in some case to the customs authority, it depends on the shipping company but it is pretty simple and straight forward. Not customer had any issue working with us so far. Our previous customers paid $120-200 depending on the doll size, but this might change as rules are changing constantly.

Delivery time depends on the doll model. But it usually takes 12-15 days for manufacturing and 10-15 days for shipping. We can send you pictures of your doll before shipping, to make sure that it looks as expected, and we'll send you the tracking number of your order once it is shipped.
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

apliz2005
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Nice choice and thank you for sharing:)

phil63
      Basic Poster
      Basic Poster

Post by phil63 »

Well, I finally got my Doll, it does look and feel amazing I would never have thought it could fell like a real persons skin but it does.
      Only thing i am worried about is the weight, as it is also the same as a real person.
      Considering selling and going for a less heavy model.
      I have also had a few issues with the pubic hair falling out which was rather disappointing and a couple of others but don't want to mention anything on here as things are being resolved by what appears to be a caring vendor.

Will keep you posted.

INFORMATIONS