sexyrealsexdolls.com

Let's Build a Doll Contest!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
astronomyguy

Re: Let's Build a Doll Contest!

Post by astronomyguy »

Some Measurements.

Height 170cm
Bust Girth 105.30cm
Under Bust Girth 82cm
Hip Girth 110.40cm
Waist Girth 75cm
Neck Girth 33.40cm
Bicep Girth 31.30cm
Calf Girth 44.30cm
Ankle Girth 22.50cm
Knee Girth 41.50cm
Thigh Girth 64.50cm
Forearm Girth 28.50cm
Wrist Girth 18cm
Head Girth 57.20cm
Curvy Model 2.jpg
Curvy Model 2.jpg (260.29 KiB) Viewed 1759 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

interesting
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

NeverEver
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by NeverEver »

A normally proportioned little person...
    Attachments
    EF6981F1-DC8D-4C89-87EA-885D23D70B94.jpeg
    EF6981F1-DC8D-4C89-87EA-885D23D70B94.jpeg (98.42 KiB) Viewed 1735 times
    3CC1A806-9D11-41AE-8949-F0631CACBF43.jpeg
    3CC1A806-9D11-41AE-8949-F0631CACBF43.jpeg (27.27 KiB) Viewed 1735 times
    4024942F-8BE6-42AB-AE76-078305F26B86.jpeg
    4024942F-8BE6-42AB-AE76-078305F26B86.jpeg (103.1 KiB) Viewed 1735 times

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

A new character that's athletic but retains a soft feminine and curvy exterior.
    Floating Female.jpg
    Floating Female.jpg (125.97 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
    Same character, but as a dark elf.
    Dark Elf.jpg
    Dark Elf.jpg (154.05 KiB) Viewed 1668 times

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Side Face Model 3.jpg
    Side Face Model 3.jpg (231.41 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
    Side View Model 3.jpg
    Side View Model 3.jpg (166.24 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
    Rear View Model 3.jpg
    Rear View Model 3.jpg (252.93 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
    Front View Model 3.jpg
    Front View Model 3.jpg (252.32 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
    Front Face Model 3.jpg
    Front Face Model 3.jpg (214.24 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

Colonel Angus
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Just another thought. If building a model from the ground up, why not use 3d scans of classic art. Well, ancient to renaissance sculptures, and maybe a little bit afterward. Something like the 3 Graces, or one of the many versions of Venus, or Aphrodite. I could gather pics, but then this page would just turn into an art history lesson.
    I'm pretty sure there are actual 3d scans that have been made and put into the public domain. There was a group of vigilante style art folks who went around sneaking in 3d scanners where they weren't allowed.

Hershey lee
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Colonel Angus wrote:Just another thought. If building a model from the ground up, why not use 3d scans of classic art. Well, ancient to renaissance sculptures, and maybe a little bit afterward. Something like the 3 Graces, or one of the many versions of Venus, or Aphrodite. I could gather pics, but then this page would just turn into an art history lesson.
    I'm pretty sure there are actual 3d scans that have been made and put into the public domain. There was a group of vigilante style art folks who went around sneaking in 3d scanners where they weren't allowed.
    Yes i agree! This has been my thoughts for a long time,alot of beautiful statues i see make me feel like i really wish i had a doll like that,its also what inspired me to begin my sculpting a doll myself :painting:

Colonel Angus
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Hershey lee wrote:
    Colonel Angus wrote:Just another thought. If building a model from the ground up, why not use 3d scans of classic art. Well, ancient to renaissance sculptures, and maybe a little bit afterward. Something like the 3 Graces, or one of the many versions of Venus, or Aphrodite. I could gather pics, but then this page would just turn into an art history lesson.
    Yes i agree! This has been my thoughts for a long time,alot of beautiful statues i see make me feel like i really wish i had a doll like that,its also what inspired me to begin my sculpting a doll myself :painting:
    I'm just starting to re-learn how to sculpt myself (took a 15-18 year hiatus). Just started working on busts/portraits, since that was my weak point before. I thought it best to start with my weakness first. I'd love to see what you are, or have been, working on. Pm me some pics if you don't mind, and don't want to post n the forums.

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

This new character has got the bubbliest bubble butt of all my figures.
    Bubble Butt Red Head.jpg
    Bubble Butt Red Head.jpg (235.88 KiB) Viewed 1538 times
    Curvy Red Head.jpg
    Curvy Red Head.jpg (210.74 KiB) Viewed 1538 times

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Front Face Model 4.jpg
    Front Face Model 4.jpg (211.87 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
    Front View Model 4.jpg
    Front View Model 4.jpg (171.3 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
    Rear View Model 4.jpg
    Rear View Model 4.jpg (169.61 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
    Side Face Model 4.jpg
    Side Face Model 4.jpg (252.54 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
    Side View Model 4.jpg
    Side View Model 4.jpg (131 KiB) Viewed 1537 times

Colonel Angus
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

@astronomyguy Although I'm not a fan of that build, I have to say nice use of that program. I just started tinkering with it, but I'm not that good with that sort of thing.
    Also, very nice use of freckles. Might I enlist you at some point to help me envision my build details for some manufacturers? I suck with most computer arts, even Gimp and Paint.

-Ragnar66-
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I like this idea very much. 8) Think many seeing these classical greek or roman sculptures imagine how these turn to look out when coming alive in flesh, ot TPE in this case. One can also draw inspiration from other ancient cultures like old egyptian, near east and asian. Here´s example of famous Kajurhao temple. I like the sculpts of the belly region which I find neglected in majority of dolls unlike advertised as "fat". :razz:

Kajurhao temple.jpg
    Kajurhao temple.jpg (531.77 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
    Kajurhao belly.jpg
    Kajurhao belly.jpg (237.63 KiB) Viewed 1520 times

-Ragnar66-
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

some more example from the ancient egypts for that most important hip - belly - thigh triangle. It dosn´t need a "fat" big chest & butt doll to get bellies more realistic and feminine.

Ancient egypt woman.jpg
    Ancient egypt woman.jpg (854.49 KiB) Viewed 1518 times

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

first off Feet.. all the TPE dolls feet are tiny beyond reason...
    so i'd aim for some size 6.5 feet to size 7 feet...

the other big complaint i have is non-realistic waist size...so many of them have 50-55cm or about 20in waist measurement...and such. which makes them insane trying to find any Clothes to fit them...because clothes makers are for humans. so I would want to see dolls with more human proportions.

the tech and skills are there, they just seem to be focused on fantasies, and appear to have forgotten the fact that most men fantasies involve about a human body.
    here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Colonel Angus
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
    I like this idea very much. 8) Think many seeing these classical greek or roman sculptures imagine how these turn to look out when coming alive in flesh, ot TPE in this case. One can also draw inspiration from other ancient cultures like old egyptian, near east and asian. Here´s example of famous Kajurhao temple. I like the sculpts of the belly region which I find neglected in majority of dolls unlike advertised as "fat". :razz:

Kajurhao temple.jpg
    Kajurhao belly.jpg
    I'm pretty sure that a scan of Nefertiti's bust is available for download already.
    Some Michaelangelo and Raphael stuff would be a good place to start. Or if you want a bigger gal, some Rubens.

INFORMATIONS