sexyrealsexdolls.com

FAQ: "Could I take a bath with a sex doll"

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

FAQ: "Could I take a bath with a sex doll"

Post by SRSD »

Frequently Asked Questions: Could I take a bath with a sex doll?

Bathing With Your Sex Doll
Much has been said about how sex dolls are not only meant for sexual pleasures. We have read online about how people have taken their sex dolls to a whole new level that is not entirely aligned towards sexual activities... Continue reading here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dollarhyde
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Re: FAQ: "Could I take a bath with a sex doll"

Post by Dollarhyde »

I've always wondered why my girls always continue to drop the soap in the tub... :angel:
    viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
    "Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

I've read on a previous forum about how some TPE Dolls are molded with holes at the top of their vaginas because of the molding process used to make them. Taking a bath with one of them would probably be a bad idea because water could get in to the skeleton.

Silicon dolls should be all right to take baths with though, unless they share that particular design complication. I'm no expert so I'm not sure if they do or not.

That being said though the idea of getting some sexy photos of your doll in a bath, or giving her some intimate cleaning does sound absolutely wonderful so I hope your particular doll allows you to do it ^^

Nord
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Eh, I'm very surprised that you don't ever mention the risk of water leaking into the skeleton. vital parts are the neck-bolt, bolts on feet if it has standing option, and damage on the skin like pokes through fingers, knees, elbows, or feet. That goes for both TPE and silicone. And as mentioned above, with a TPE-doll I'd NEVER assume that the bottom of the vag canal is 100% welded to safely be submerged into water, ever. Also for the head, water can get in behind the eyes and mold if you don't pull them out to dry the sockets. There have also been cases where the end of the oral canal haven't been plugged.

Also, bathtubs and floors/walls in showers tends to be a lot dirtier than they look. I'd make sure to scrub any surface that may get in contact with the doll thoroughly first, or else you risk stains.

And as for hot water, also consider how that effects the temperature of a METAL bathtub. Even if the water may have cooled down a bit, the tub itself can still have a higher temperature.

I'm not saying one should just forget about having fun in the bathroom, but there's a lot of risks to be aware of. When water/moist is involved the main concern is always to NOT get that stuff inside the doll where you can't get it dry afterwards, or else it will eventually mold from the inside out and suddenly you'll have a lot of confused customers that wonder why their dolls skin is turning dark and stinky.
    Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
    Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
    Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
    Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
    Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

it is advised to bath at your own risk and always following and understanding the right considerations and potential risks... but it can be a could experience if done right
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

DexterQuest
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I saw this on your site before. I was surprised. I wouldn't generally recommend showers and most of all baths. Having the vagina submerged in water has so many risks. Also standing feet need to be taped air tight. And it is impossible to make the neck air tight. It's easy for the whole body to slip especially in a tub like mine.

You want to prevent water touching the skeleton our getting water stuck in any crevice. The affects of the damage might not be caught for months or years.

I do believe people should have the freedom to do what they like, but I would add several lines of more caution, risk, and especially underline the consequences (mold and/or rust) if there is an accident or safety precautions missed.

In the for sale section template I would add "how many submerged baths".

set track

Post by set track »

caution ----- do not try this with a Teddy Babe or any fabric/plush doll

INFORMATIONS