sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is that time of the year again!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Is that time of the year again!

Post by SRSD »

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mr Mineral
    Former Member

Re: Is that time of the year again!

Post by Mr Mineral »

Awesome!
    How long is the promotion on for?

- Mr Mineral
    "It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

This weekend!! and we just added more dolls that qualify for FREE Head!!!!!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

DexterQuest
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I sent a question from the contact us page yesterday, but didn't get a response. It was in regards to your sale, so it would need an answer today.

Under free extra head, you list "sexy fetish feet" by WM. I was wondering if you will actually honor a free head with that purchase. Also can you do the "medium" WM skin tones offered by others?

Your menu has a link to WM 158 flat (WM158A) but it is broken and don't see that doll from any other means. Have you delisted that doll and are you cleaning up dead links?

You are missing many WM heads between 252 and 302.
      And I feel I have to repeat: please add areola size to selection so no one else gets burned.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

DexterQuest wrote:I sent a question from the contact us page yesterday, but didn't get a response. It was in regards to your sale, so it would need an answer today.

Under free extra head, you list "sexy fetish feet" by WM. I was wondering if you will actually honor a free head with that purchase. Also can you do the "medium" WM skin tones offered by others?

Your menu has a link to WM 158 flat (WM158A) but it is broken and don't see that doll from any other means. Have you delisted that doll and are you cleaning up dead links?

You are missing many WM heads between 252 and 302.
      And I feel I have to repeat: please add areola size to selection so no one else gets burned.
      Our team will get back to you, but I'd like to answer your questions here, and please don't worry will honor the discount even if you get late, just pm us since we talked already,

- The Free Head qualifies only with Sex Doll purchases, not with accessories or small items, sorry about the missunderstanding I'll let my team know
      - 158 Flat, please reach out if you are interested in this doll
      - Heads are probably there, but the order isn't the right one, we are working on updating this
      - Any areola you want, can be made for you, just add a note in your cart or reply to your order confirmation email and we'll work with you,

Please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll be more than happy to assist you

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

For skin tones, anyone you like can be done, especially for WM dolls, and if you want us to use a photo as a reference for the tone, can be done... otherwise, here we cover the main ones
        Attachments
        Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 9.58.52 PM.png
        Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 9.58.52 PM.png (674.84 KiB) Viewed 2024 times

forty
          Doll Advisor
          Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I saw that "sexy fetish feet" product on your website, which looks really good.
          https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1169/ ... 1539474524
          Does any doll comes with that same feet?
          I was thinking about getting a DS 167 EVO, but wasn't sure if the foot detail is as good. It's very important :)

SRSD
          VENDOR
          VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

You'll love those ;)

btw the promo is ending soon guys...

forty
            Doll Advisor
            Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

SRSD wrote:You'll love those ;)
            Actually, I was wondering, if any doll have the same foot as this item, or is it is just one of a kind. I am just trying to buy a doll with the most realistic foot.

Discard
            Basic Poster
            Basic Poster

Post by Discard »

If only this sale was in 6 weeks, I'd jump all over it :( Anyway to order now and put a deposit down? lol

SRSD
            VENDOR
            VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

forty wrote:
            SRSD wrote:You'll love those ;)
            Actually, I was wondering, if any doll have the same foot as this item, or is it is just one of a kind. I am just trying to buy a doll with the most realistic foot.
            Let me get you more details and reach out, because those feet are coming from some dolls, and I am checking with my team if any doll could have them, I believe some models might have the same tones, and details for you if interested

SRSD
              VENDOR
              VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Discard wrote:If only this sale was in 6 weeks, I'd jump all over it :( Anyway to order now and put a deposit down? lol
              The flexible payment plans don't allow online discounts like this one, are only for online purchases... but I just heard my boss thinking about extending the promo a few days.. anyway, since you are TDF member I'll give you a good deal whenever you are ready, just reach out to us :)

Discard
                Basic Poster
                Basic Poster

Post by Discard »

:) Thanks SRSD. I'll make sure to contact you in 6 weeks then.

SRSD
                VENDOR
                VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Last day tomorrow...

SRSD
                  VENDOR
                  VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

This is not an April's Fools joke.. it is ending today for real

INFORMATIONS