sexyrealsexdolls.com

First doll paid with Bitcoin

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll paid with Bitcoin

Post by spongle »

Just purchased my first doll. Still working out the details with the vendor but I am very pleased that they accept Bitcoin as payment. Accepting Bitcoin and having great prices on the bodies I was eye balling is what drove me too them. I also received some prompt personal emails which is a huge plus. I've have purchased expensive things in the past but did not know how much effort these vendors put in too make it a premium experience. Eager to join the club now it's just the waiting game!

Anyone who is interested I settled on the 166cm Scottish Croft, I was torn between the 157cm Eastern Redhead and the 166cm but after painful deliberation and some help from the community I settled on the 166cm. Will also probably buy the other head though, it's too nice to pas up! If someone could point me to a reliable place for the Head#162 it would be appreciated!

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First doll paid with Bitcoin

Post by SRSD »

Congrats!!! and thanks for your trust! We are happy to see that your experience has been great so far, don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions, and stay tuned to your emails, as they'll ask you to verify details, photos, etc ;)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS