sexyrealsexdolls.com

Got my new doll and have a hiccup

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
AttBeach10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Got my new doll and have a hiccup

Post by AttBeach10 »

Hello Everyone

I don't want to bore you so let me get right to it.

I ordered a doll from sexyrealsexdolls almost 2 months ago and I finally got my doll today. I ordered it with all the bells and whistles including sound and heat. But found out soon after the heater doesn't seem to be working. SRSD will get back to me with possible solutions.

1) What will happen if I have to ship the doll back for repair? Will I have to pay for the entire shipping cost?

2) Also maybe the doll needs 220V since it was built in China and still requires that despite my order being sent to the US?

The doll looks amazing by the way. And despite a few hiccups with the manufacturing schedule and this possible manufacturing flaw, a detractor for Sino-Doll by the way, SRSD seems to be okay.

When the dust settles my review on SRSD and SinoDoll may change but we will see.

Thanks

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Got my new doll and have a hiccup

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Attbeach!

Glad to hear your girl arrived safe and sound and glad you have found our little place of the internet! I personally would not have recommended getting the heating option but you have it, so we shall address your main points (and glad SRSD are looking into this fr you).

1. This is all entirely dependent on the vendor. I would like to think that if it is a defect the vendor/manufacturer will foot this cost, but that is not always the case. You will have to discuss this SRSD. I personally would not go to the hassle of getting the doll replaced just for this element (if everything is is great and you are happy). They do break often and are quite frankly (again, imo), not worth the hassle. There are better ways to heat a doll.

2. It should either be correct for the country of shipment or have come with an adapter. Again, check to confirm this with SRSD.

I look forward to hearing more about your girl and seeing pictures in due time. If I can direct you to our New Member Welcome Page which will give you a quick overview of newbie restrictions and how to do things. I have also moved this to the SRSD section for you as it is probably better there.

Regards,
Mavi

AttBeach10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AttBeach10 »

Thanks Mavi

I'm heading over to the new member page right after this reply. And yes will be happy to show pictures.

SRSD kinda threw me a curve ball last night, I've been in contact with the manufacture and they basically said too just keep working with them. Not EXACTLY what I wanted to hear because firstly I bought it from them and they may have clout with Sino-Doll since they are the supplier.

Sino-doll suggested trying 220V but the recommendation wasn't immediate, in fact it came after an hour after starting our conversation about the heater. Which is scary to me because I'm worried they are just shooting off ideas from the hip. If it was made for 110V and I plug in 220V up-converter well than I think that would melt the doll or burn out the heater element within min. Fire is always a possibility. So basically if ANYONE can confirm 220V is needed for proper function that would be amazing.

Well darn I'm sorry to hear you wouldn't have gone with the internal heater. It seemed like a good idea at the time and I've seen videos showing the skin brought up to 98F. Either my heater system is broken or the room needs to be brought up to 85 and the heater does the rest, very unfortunate. I'm leaning towards having the doll fixed and hopefully work with SRSD to help with shipping cost or cover it. I'm not a fan of having products sent to me that are in someway defective.

I would only change my mind if A) even if the heater works properly it sucks, good reason. B) The doll is in high risk of damage if sent back to China for repair, awful reason. C) It would cost upper of 500 dollars for shipping, another terrible reason.

Well that was longer than I expected. Thanks again Mavi and too anyone else who responds.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hey Attbeach,

Anytime and no worries, can understand your frustrations. Silicone is actually pretty good at heating up in my experience and opinion and doesn't take long to reach whatever the room temp is where she is kept. But it is all personal preference, I actually don't mind a slightly cooler doll as they soon warm up in your company...but naturally, mileage varies upon preferences.

Hope you get sorted soon and please keep us updated :)

Mavi

AttBeach10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AttBeach10 »

Will do Mavi,

The manufacture sent me another message retracting their suggestions to use a transformer to convert to 220. Glad I didn't do it. They were definitely firing from the hip and it was a bad idea.

I'm home now. Doll is under 2 blankets, heater plugged in and will give doll 2 hours to heat up. Fingers crossed.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Greetings attbeach10! Sorry to hear your having problems with her, hopefully Sino will compensate you at least, I don’t think we’re allowed to send them back though so I’ve read.
I hope your enjoying your new girl otherwise, we’d love to see some pics of her!
Master of Puppets...

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

AttBeach10 wrote:Will do Mavi,

The manufacture sent me another message retracting their suggestions to use a transformer to convert to 220. Glad I didn't do it. They were definitely firing from the hip and it was a bad idea.

I'm home now. Doll is under 2 blankets, heater plugged in and will give doll 2 hours to heat up. Fingers crossed.
Hi,

I was reviewing this case with my team, and it looks like they were also supporting you but you went straight to talk to Sino. I'll give you some background on the heating chargers. The rest of the world, from Europe to China, etc they use 220v, but USA uses 110v, so the heaters are designed for 220v and the system was designed for this voltage, but since USA uses 110v a couple of years ago Zonedoll/Sino started sending the 110v to USA customers (Before they used to send the 220v, the problem is that the heating system takes longer to heat up because we are talking about half the voltage for the same system. So in conclusion, it should work but it might take longer to heat up the doll...

I personally, have appliances from Germany (an electric razor and laptop that I bought during a stay there) that I use in USA with a power adaptor (similar to the ones sold for travel purposes) and no issues at all, so I am using 220v in USA with no issues, but I won't go from 110v to 220v.

Not sure about the exact message you got from Sino since you are talking privately with them, but please reach out to us if you need help and we'll be happy to help. My team told me that they escalated the issue but since you were talking directly to them, they (Sino) was already taking care, but happy to assist, although they should be able to provide the best answer/solution,

Any other question, talk to us ;)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I would say try the 220v only, the wrong battery used is not a good idea from my experience. Definitely not if higher volt battery.

I have had one with a heater, it was better to use an electric blanket and heated mattress cover. Test blankets first before doing so and never leave them unattended for long.

Silicone really takes heat. TPE does not.
    I dont know the quality of the silicone of sino yet, perhaps soon Ill order one. The last three ive had of many were: 2 sanhui, 1 z one and 1 dsdoll. Z one was the softest.

I personally would just see if they credit you instead of both sending the doll out there and back again risking issues in transit. Also potentially paying more.

Anytime something is defective like this, they should address it and make sure they get a chance to remedy the sitiation, starting with who ordered it for you. [I.e. the vendor SRSD).
    Its in their best interest to help and as you see in post above, they are willing to do so.

Best of luck my friend, let me know how the doll is otherwise. I have an interest in this manufacturer, I want to see more body types before I do. If I had to pick now, id try the 161cm.

INFORMATIONS