sexyrealsexdolls.com

Why are vaginal and anal positions so horrible?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Why are vaginal and anal positions so horrible?

Post by maddmatter70 »

Tonya and Ajay want to point out that Private Island Beauties new tpe island girls like them, have the holes in very nice places. Tonya says ignore the insert, her foolish lover was a noob....
Attachments
20190106_184323.jpg
20190106_184323.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 3646 times

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Siliconeman wrote:I have many dolls and so far the best doggy style doll has been a CatDoll 140cm doll.
Just looked at the Cat Doll website and it's literally just child sex dolls... Ya. =/

~Sodium </3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Oh and this one.....
Attachments
15468307013941335506798898109199.jpg
15468307013941335506798898109199.jpg (807.82 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
15468306753223019516125488810880.jpg
15468306753223019516125488810880.jpg (968.31 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

turqoiz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by turqoiz »

Newbie here and first post. Since the system will not let me PM yet, hope its OK that I post some directed questions publicly:
To siliconeman: I just recently found Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General and was pretty impressed. They don't seem to have an option for removable vagina though?
But from maddmatter's comment "ignore the insert" in his shared photo, I'm wondering if it's somehow obvious the removable vagina model is a bad idea?
From all the research (for longevity and cleanup) I've done it seems like removable is the best option, (though I'm still very curious what kinds of sleeves can actually be purchased and compatible -- been reading up on people using fleshlight sleeves in TPE dolls)
Anyways sorry to divert from the original subject, which actually is more important than anything! If the placement is bad for doggystyle, I aint buying it!

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

turqoiz wrote:Newbie here and first post. Since the system will not let me PM yet, hope its OK that I post some directed questions publicly:
To siliconeman: I just recently found Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General and was pretty impressed. They don't seem to have an option for removable vagina though?
But from maddmatter's comment "ignore the insert" in his shared photo, I'm wondering if it's somehow obvious the removable vagina model is a bad idea?
From all the research (for longevity and cleanup) I've done it seems like removable is the best option, (though I'm still very curious what kinds of sleeves can actually be purchased and compatible -- been reading up on people using fleshlight sleeves in TPE dolls)
Anyways sorry to divert from the original subject, which actually is more important than anything! If the placement is bad for doggystyle, I aint buying it!
Yes sir! we distribute Piper and those are nice dangerous angles... here photo of the Piper Torso

Attachments
DSC06032 (1).JPG
DSC06032 (1).JPG (17.91 KiB) Viewed 3569 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

maddmatter70
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

My girls, from PIB, are great for doggy. The inserts are more important for tpe dolls than silicone as silicone is not porus like tpe. My girls are tpe I opted for the insert style due to that. I should have removed insert prior to photo.

solarizz1994
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

Yea the only doll I ever been interested in is the shakira doll and since those anatomy positions are messed up I’m not buying anything from sexyrealdolls, or any other vendor who sells the doll until they use their brain and common sense to create realistic anatomy positions. I advice everyone to buy from “dollto” their dolls have the best anatomy positions out of any of these shitty vendors.

Dees luver
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

solarizz1994 wrote:Yea the only doll I ever been interested in is the shakira doll and since those anatomy positions are messed up I’m not buying anything from sexyrealdolls, or any other vendor who sells the doll until they use their brain and common sense to create realistic anatomy positions. I advice everyone to buy from “dollto” their dolls have the best anatomy positions out of any of these shitty vendors.
    It has nothing to do with the vendor, the manufacturer needs to fix these problems
    Master of Puppets...

pup001

Post by pup001 »

The new dollhouse168 2019 155cm

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

This has been an issues on all types of dolls since the dawn of time. Inflatables tend to be the worst, especially when the doll is kneeling or sitting...

Fitz62
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Sexy Real Sex Dolls,

What are the doll models you posted photos if with the correctly placed vaginas?

Thanks

Fitz

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Fitz62 wrote:Sexy Real Sex Dolls,

What are the doll models you posted photos if with the correctly placed vaginas?

Thanks

Fitz
    Let us know what particular one you like and I can pm you more details if you want or send us an email to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com to assist you better
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

imverynuts
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

How about two vaginas? One for super easy missionary and one for super easy prone bone lol I don't care about realism that much but I'd love two places to put a removable vagina depending on my mood :-D

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

imverynuts wrote:How about two vaginas? One for super easy missionary and one for super easy prone bone lol I don't care about realism that much but I'd love two places to put a removable vagina depending on my mood :-D
      Or how about an insert that was off-center so you could rotate and change the height of the vaginal entrance?
      Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
      ----
      (BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
      BUGS: Mechanical.
      (Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
      BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

imverynuts
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Pa Ubu wrote:
      imverynuts wrote:How about two vaginas? One for super easy missionary and one for super easy prone bone lol I don't care about realism that much but I'd love two places to put a removable vagina depending on my mood :-D
      Or how about an insert that was off-center so you could rotate and change the height of the vaginal entrance?
      I've thought of that myself too actually! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105535

INFORMATIONS