sexyrealsexdolls.com

Why are vaginal and anal positions so horrible?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Why are vaginal and anal positions so horrible?

Post by solarizz1994 »

This is the shakira doll, the one with the gray hoodie that went viral. How are you suppose to have sex with this thing? If someone owns this doll please prove me wrong
Attachments
325273D7-9391-457F-AEEC-39649F5FC6C2.jpeg
325273D7-9391-457F-AEEC-39649F5FC6C2.jpeg (470.04 KiB) Viewed 9538 times

grimreefer24601

Re: Why are vaginal and anal positions so horrible?

Post by grimreefer24601 »

The why has to do with the molding process. Most of these doll are supported by a rod in their vagina cavity that holds the skeleton in place while the TPE is being injected. That's the reason for the TPE Plug in the vagina also.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have worked a lot with molds and silicones (hence my name) and I don´t see why the anal hole could not be moved slightly backwards. Many members of the Dollforum have complained about the hole positioning for years but manufacturers are not listening. Some of the most recent dolls do have decent vaginal and anal positioning so it is NOT about the molding process but the bad design.

If your doll is TPE doll then you can modify to some extend the entry area. At the picture below I have modified my JY dolls orifices for better aesthetics and access.
JY170_Veronica_13.jpg
JY170_Veronica_13.jpg (285.83 KiB) Viewed 9460 times
Modifying has been done with a soldering iron. Works on TPE dolls, not silicone.

But for a customer there should not be a need to modify the new product.

I would encourage doll buyers to ask the sellers about anal and vaginal positioning and get pictures of the doll prior buying. We should refuse to buy dolls which can not be used sexually.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

Siliconeman wrote:I have worked a lot with molds and silicones (hence my name) and I don´t see why the anal hole could not be moved slightly backwards. Many members of the Dollforum have complained about the hole positioning for years but manufacturers are not listening. Some of the most recent dolls do have decent vaginal and anal positioning so it is NOT about the molding process but the bad design.

If your doll is TPE doll then you can modify to some extend the entry area. At the picture below I have modified my JY dolls orifices for better aesthetics and access.
JY170_Veronica_13.jpg
Modifying has been done with a soldering iron. Works on TPE dolls, not silicone.

But for a customer there should not be a need to modify the new product.

I would encourage doll buyers to ask the sellers about anal and vaginal positioning and get pictures of the doll prior buying. We should refuse to buy dolls which can not be used sexually.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

It's hilariously bad, one of the main reason if not the main reason people buy these is to have sex with them but you physically can't in certain positions cause the placements are so bad, why buy a doll with a huge butt if you can't do doggystyle

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I agree it is hilariously bad. The pics gave me a good chuckle.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I've actually posed this question to Jinsan. They make this doll. Honestly it confused them. They're checking it out for me.

Let's be clear. For current dolls, the mold is what it is.

What I'm asking is if a custom doll can be placed different. This is a custom doll I could get behind. Literally.

Grim.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Is the 6ye amor the most anatomically correct at this point in the doll world?

The new WM 166cm seems pretty good too.

I’m in the market for a new doll and correct placement is at the top of my list.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have many dolls and so far the best doggy style doll has been a CatDoll 140cm doll. Anatomy is very well designed, she is very enjoyable. As reference I also have WM140, WM161, JY170 and ClimaxDoll160 but out of the box they fail miserably. After some modifications to their lady parts and anus they are acceptable.

I would advice the buyers not to buy any of the old pre-2018 models and concentrate buying to the new better designed dolls. There have already been pictures of amazing new generation dolls at this forum. Just to name one the PiperDoll have very good looking models and I am tempted to try one of those.
PiperDollButt.jpg
PiperDollButt.jpg (48.25 KiB) Viewed 9314 times
This is possibly one of the reasons why PiperDoll is going very strongly. That butt is very much available. Picture is not mine but I hope the original owner allows me to borrow it.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

This thread has a list of anatomically correct (or close to correct) models.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=93108&hilit=placement&start=45

I think I have been in denial about how far off WM is with their molds. It's a shame because they IMO have the most complete range of physiques, and have taken the booty game to a new level. I hope in 2019 they catch up with other manufacturers who have begun to solve the placement issue. No point having a doll with an epic ass if I can't even hit it properly.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

The YL 170 is worth a look, pretty good placement imo
Master of Puppets...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

You can also adjust the placement quite a bit with correctly posing the doll, arching back and adjusting thighs. It still won’t be perfect if the doll is really bad but it will be a lot better than the first photo of this thread, looks like a doll posed wrong for this purpose IMO.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

It really depends on the model, some can be adjusted and we might be able to help, just reach out when you place your order and our team will evaluate and let you know the options too, some new models are fixing this issue too
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Quater

Post by Quater »

Can the reason for a more forward placement than anatomically correct be that the Asian market generally prefers a doll that is easier to have sex with in the missionary than in the doggy?

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Quater wrote:Can the reason for a more forward placement than anatomically correct be that the Asian market generally prefers a doll that is easier to have sex with in the missionary than in the doggy?
    That is very accurate assessment... I was talking to WMdolls about it a few minutes ago, and they are open to suggestions and we also want to improve models, so please feel free to share ideas
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS