reallovesexdolls.com

You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-

Post by TheIQF++ »

Well that is a fantastic body! :thumbs_up: Nice and tall. I like the long legs and shapely curves. Her stomach is sexy and I think I see skin texture on her butt! :D
However, I am simply blown away by her mound and those adorable puffy areolas! 8O
Well done. This is a great bit of variety.
Can't wait to see more pictures with a different face and more flexible poses. Those are hot pictures by Mandos.

Do you have a diagram that shows her range of motion and flexibility? Like how close to a squat can she get?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

nicvncnt wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Those puffy nips are so freaking hot!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
I agree, I love puffies and this is a great doll BUT I think you may be running the risk of losing orders from some other guys who dislike puffies. Wouldn't it be better to offer special nipple types as an add-on extra?
I'm one of the (apparently) few who don't like puffy nips. But I think it would require a different mold to have this doll without them. Probably wouldn't be cost effective.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

BWheeler1 wrote:
nicvncnt wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Those puffy nips are so freaking hot!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
I agree, I love puffies and this is a great doll BUT I think you may be running the risk of losing orders from some other guys who dislike puffies. Wouldn't it be better to offer special nipple types as an add-on extra?
I'm one of the (apparently) few who don't like puffy nips. But I think it would require a different mold to have this doll without them. Probably wouldn't be cost effective.
It might be too late for this sculpt but the way to do it would be to make the body with a vanilla nipple then mold specialty nipples separately and attach them afterwards if required. Quite a few owners do this with their dolls after buying them so it's quite possible for manufacturers. I think Abyss do this with their Real Dolls.

TimMCG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimMCG »

She is definitely HOOOOOOOT
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
-Henry James

deppys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by deppys »

Amazing doll

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

Like it. Love the puffy nips. Not my favorite ones, but very nice to see something different.

Ukdollguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ukdollguy »

Phew, what a vamp :evilbat: amazing eyes, sexy mouth and a great goth look. At 174 cm i have given in to the vamp already :D

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I may have just found my next purchase!
This is an absolutely ROCKIN body!!! Please more pictures! Different skin tones and faces please!!!!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Dooder24

Post by Dooder24 »

Nice. I tend to gravitate toward taller ladies and realistic bodies. This fits the bill

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Anung Un Rama wrote:...
^Nice. That girl looks super cute as a Death Dealer, crunching around the snow in those big boots, especially the eyes up close. :D 8)

The more I look at this doll the more I like the rest of her body. 8) :thumbs_up:
I'd like to see pictures of her legs spread. A lot of dolls start to open too wide ( ) past a certain point, it'd be great if she stayed slammed shut! :razz:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Holy.... holy.... all the right places! She's a damn sexy lady!!!

There's art at work in her!
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Sorven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sorven »

Super attractive but are those areolas even possible realistically? I'm honestly curious. 8O

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Sorven wrote:Super attractive but are those areolas even possible realistically? I'm honestly curious. 8O

Yes, Many women have puffy areola and now a doll does too! It's super sexy!

Do a google search for puffy nipples!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

soniawm172cm

Post by soniawm172cm »

I cant wait for this doll to be available with C or D cups and standard areolas. when that is available I will purchase one. I don't want the puffy nipples.

soldier4321
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by soldier4321 »

A vampire? Nah she can stay next door lol

INFORMATIONS