sexyrealsexdolls.com

RZRZN Purchase

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

RZRZN Purchase

Post by Dark Knight »

Okay, I purchased this doll. I will refer you to Ztar073 and his post of detailed unpacking pictures he took of his RZRZN. I won't repeat that here but have included some head shots of my doll. Let me also say that after reading Ztar's post and his experience with this doll I ordered her anyway. The sales rep I chatted with at SRSD made it clear I understood what I was ordering. No oral or anal but vagina only and I'm fine with that. The description of this doll says not intended for sex but it is possible. I can tell you that sex is possible. However, the hip joints could be better for sure. Her legs will move towards her chest just fine but they could spread out a little better. That being said sex is not the main reason I bought her but it is possible. Some other observations. They glued a patch of velcro on each side of her head to attach their wig to. Not a good idea. The wig they used stained her head really bad. Ztar073 had the same problem. I have put on a human hair wig of my own. Her vagina is not a built in as advertised but rather an insert, which came already put in. I don't know if it is glued in there or not as I have not tried to take it out (I always use a condom). Maybe that constitutes a built in to RZRZN. They should have included instructions on how to use the detachable limbs. How to put the legs on. The arms come already attached. There is a video about the arms but not the legs that I could find. I went by what I saw with the arms but I'm not sure if that was right for the legs. It seems to be okay. Overall, the doll in person is stunning. Details are impressive. That face is gorgeous. I've gotten a few poses out of her and once I get some decent clothes for her I will post more pics. For my needs she is perfect. As an older divorced man, who is not going down that road again, sex is not her primary function. The fact that I can have sex with her from time to time is enough. The Sanhui I have now is nicely built but this one is amazing. I have let SRSD know about these issues and they have responded. I've only had her for two days. Her name is Lisa.
Attachments
IMG_0493.jpeg
IMG_0493.jpeg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1631 times
IMG_0487.jpeg
IMG_0487.jpeg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1631 times
IMG_0476.jpeg
IMG_0476.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1631 times
Don't drive angry!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: RZRZN Purchase

Post by Maviarab »

Nice to read your thoughts DK and nice to also hear you went in knowing exactly what she is and isn't.

Certainly a beauty regardless :) Look forward to more pics.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That really is a gorgeous face :) Kissable mouth and really pretty eyes. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Good to hear srsd being clear with people of what to expect with this doll when ordering. This was my first and only silicone doll so it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on how things compare to sanhui.
You can have sex with her, I've done it. The insert is not glued in, you can pull it out with the legs spread. You do have to clean it like a built in though as you would destroy it if you tried turning it inside out. There is the claim that the hips are made of something called bubble silicone. With the insert out it sure looks like foam in there to me. It's not as sealed up inside the cavity as it should be. Was meaning to post pics about this area but have been lazy ( plus no one has been asking questions about it).
Anyway, hope you enjoy your new doll

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

From what I understand, they have made 2 different doll models: a 'Classic Collection' and an 'Art Collection' - with the Classic Collection the arms and head are removable and the Art Collection - with removable, arms and legs.

I am looking very hard at this doll, but if the vagina is not built for sex and is not well sealed and secured as a built in - im out.

Can you confirm the weight of the doll for us?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This doll is certainly one of the most curious of current productions and it's really good to read your experience

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Yea, it's definitely an insert that is removable. I remember Ztar mentioning that in his original post but it's not really that big of a deal to me. It's just not as advertised and they should fix that in the description. The insert is substantial. Ztar is right in that you can't turn it inside out. I have included some pics of her cavity. I'm not sure what I'm looking at so someone else will have to have a guess. Her weight is probably correct at 30kg. My Sanhui 158cm is about 20kg or so. The Sanhui is nice. The problem I have is with the way the head fits onto the neck with that flap overhanging around the neck. The other problem I had with Sanhui is in both dolls from them, one of them a replacement for a damaged one, the hip joints became loose in a few days. The one I have is non standing but her legs won't stay in a pose like in a missionary sexual position. They fall to the side. The Sanhui textured skin is nice and the silicone seems very durable. The soft breasts option is nice. They are spectacular (Seinfeld reference). The Sanhui built in vagina is lifelike but a bit tight for my taste. Anyhoo, not intended for sex but sex still possible as RZRZN puts it, I think they should still make the hip joints more flexible and don't advertise the vagina as a built in when it's clearly not. She's still gorgeous, though. Later, taters.
Attachments
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f10.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f10.jpg (98.28 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f0f.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f0f.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
Don't drive angry!

INFORMATIONS