sexyrealsexdolls.com

Newest 108cm (3ft5') L-Cup Sex Doll with Huge Boobs Midget

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Gozero
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Newest 108cm (3ft5') L-Cup Sex Doll with Huge Boobs Midg

Post by Gozero »

Gozero wrote:
SRSD wrote:
Gozero wrote:
SRSD wrote:Thanks! please reach out if you have any other questions!! we have sales going on this week
So where is the videos? Your team would sell triple the amount of dolls if you did POV videos of every model. That is why I still haven't bought from you. I am still waiting on an email from David for videos since November 2018 on simple videos...
we have them on adult sites, and we can share privately... not allowed here or in YouTube, please send email to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com and let us know what videos and I'll provide

So basically none of the videos are what I asked for and I waited since November 2018 till now to finally get this message...

goblin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by goblin1 »

are these dolls still around?? can not seem to find any. or something similar? <=135cm

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

goblin1 wrote:are these dolls still around?? can not seem to find any. or something similar? <=135cm
reach out to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com so we can help you
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Bbkvssfk
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Post by Bbkvssfk »

Are these legal to import to Australia? She looks like an adult just not sure about her height?

INFORMATIONS