sexyrealsexdolls.com

my first silicone doll purchase, meh.

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

my first silicone doll purchase, meh.

Post by smallcat »

The actual color is the one laying down.

While my first silicone doll,feel somewhat disappointed, especially the skin color, I ordered as pictured(tan), should be tan but in person it feels somewhat "grey" or dead type color? A color that isnt even listed on their website(white, normal(pink),tan). The color just throws me off, badly. Now when I investigate other sites that offer other options such as skin, 1 site has this color listed as "ebony", somewhat rare color, rarely see pictures of it but it does match up perfectly with that color, not the color I ordered tho. While I am still tempted in ordering another doll from zone but afraid of them screwing up the color tone perhaps, not sure If I'll be ordering from zone anymore. Sadly I have another one on order(placed at same time, taking longer) which was cheaper on another site dollforum has listed, same build, white, and comes with free xtra head, now I want the 145cm version; probably jump to tpe instead.

While it was z-one packaged the doll nicely I give them that, good foam mold doll encased with doll in it, probably best packaged secure design I have seen on a doll carton compared to several I own. Was partially damage by manufacturer I assume, I highly doubt box or shipping damage. Since doll has like nail type wounds in her, couple, random spots.

Was hoping to get what was pictured just like how I order some dolls off of amazon, as pictured, never had issues with knockoffs with color or damages of any kind. So I would expect quality to be above for the price I paid. I feel disappointed by both companies.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: my first silicone doll purchase, meh.

Post by curiousswede »

Wow, if that second picture is shoot in perfect white balance, it does indeed look like a real corpse in terms of body skin color... I hope you get redeemed!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

When you say silicone, do you really mean TPE?
There are only a few companies making true silicone dolls.

She looks TPE.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

justintime wrote:When you say silicone, do you really mean TPE?
There are only a few companies making true silicone dolls.

She looks TPE.
Z one does make silicone dolls
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Did you get photos to check the doll before shipping?
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

DexterQuest
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Getting the correct skin tone has been a problem with me. 1out of every 3 orders has resulted in bad skin tone. Also factory pictures do not show the accurate in person skin tone because lighting changes everything. If a doll is dark tan, I can photograph her as either light tan or full African American. If the doll is medium, I can photograph her as pale or semi dark tan.

WM medium is really nice and I've tried to have D4E and others duplicate the color and they failed. They will claim it is a perfect match, but when it arrives, it's way off. Even WM cannot duplicate correctly based on photo. Only the text description of "medium" is what gets me the good result.

On another note, my first two orders were wm tan (before I knew I could request medium) and they were very different shades. The second one came as dark tan because the old Chinese form only had white, natural, pink, and dark tan.

That is too bad on that grey color. She's like a zombie, but not like a cute iZombie.

From the picture that you are hoping for, I would recommend the medium if going with wm. Tan is exotic. If you want a Caucasian with a tan, get medium. I haven't tested to see what "light tan" would result in. I would guess between medium and tan.

smallcat
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

SRSD wrote:Did you get photos to check the doll before shipping?

smallcat
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

DexterQuest wrote:Getting the correct skin tone has been a problem with me. 1out of every 3 orders has resulted in bad skin tone. Also factory pictures do not show the accurate in person skin tone because lighting changes everything. If a doll is dark tan, I can photograph her as either light tan or full African American. If the doll is medium, I can photograph her as pale or semi dark tan.

WM medium is really nice and I've tried to have D4E and others duplicate the color and they failed. They will claim it is a perfect match, but when it arrives, it's way off. Even WM cannot duplicate correctly based on photo. Only the text description of "medium" is what gets me the good result.

On another note, my first two orders were wm tan (before I knew I could request medium) and they were very different shades. The second one came as dark tan because the old Chinese form only had white, natural, pink, and dark tan.

That is too bad on that grey color. She's like a zombie, but not like a cute iZombie.

From the picture that you are hoping for, I would recommend the medium if going with wm. Tan is exotic. If you want a Caucasian with a tan, get medium. I haven't tested to see what "light tan" would result in. I would guess between medium and tan.
    Colors are prety standard, tan = tan, white white, pink pink. Have 5, which are prety standard coloring to pictures. I've seen knock offs duplicate color prety well. If these knock off companies can produce same colors, then something is wrong there with original creators..

INFORMATIONS