sexyrealsexdolls.com

ordering doll

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

ordering doll

Post by Mannybird »

has anyone ordered a 163cm h cup doll here at this website how long did it take and was it the same as the pictures and was the doll heavy

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Re: ordering doll

Post by Mr Mineral »

Hi Manny,

I've looked at several sources myself and have found that it usually takes between 3-4 weeks.
But some have said it has taken up to 6 weeks for their dolls to arrive due to its high demand back at the beginning of the year.
I believe it should have calmed down by now and you should be able to get your doll a lot sooner.

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Early this year there was a huge demand and orders for this particular model and it was taking more than 5-6 weeks, now it is taking around 3-4 weeks. Please reach out if you have any particular need to see if we can accommodate it,
Thanks
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mannybird
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by Mannybird »

SRSD wrote:Early this year there was a huge demand and orders for this particular model and it was taking more than 5-6 weeks, now it is taking around 3-4 weeks. Please reach out if you have any particular need to see if we can accommodate it,
    Thanks
    yes i do have a need if you can get a doll within 2 weeks i be happy to buy at your website. thank you

BigMustard
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BigMustard »

Greetings to all at TDF!

I am a new member here & I have some small questions to ask and would hope to get some feedback. I'm strongly leaning towards being a 1st time doll owner & I want to be satisfied with my purchase.

As far as SRSD goes, I'm torn between at least 3-4 dolls & I would like some guidance/help in choosing my 1st girl.
    What I'm looking for with these dolls is...

*jiggle factor
    *BIG, round and full ass
    *curvy and thick
    *nice hip-to-butt ratio

With those features out of the way, does anyone own any one of these dolls from SRSD???

* "lighter" Shavonne doll
    * Becca doll
    * "World Cup" doll
    * Cassie doll
    * "Jasmine w/ curly hair" doll

If so, could anyone provide me with some feedback/recommendations as to what doll you think, in your opinion, is the thickest & has the most shapliest body and the biggest booty, please?!? I really need help making asound decision on finding my girl.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Just in case this helps, I'll list your doll preferences in our top selling order:

1 "Jasmine w/ curly hair" doll
    2 "lighter" Shavonne doll
    3 "World Cup" doll
    4 Becca doll
    5 Cassie doll

Feel free to reach out if you have questions or if we can help with anything, I believe that we have videos of some of those
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS