sexyrealsexdolls.com

Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Post by Dees luver »

Ztar073 wrote:For any who wonder, I did recently inquire about an update on when I would eventually receive a new doll. The answer was.. . ... not exactly direct , and without any timeline. However, given Sandro's recent review on one of the newer dolls the response makes alot of sense.
So........... the waiting shall continue.......
I hope they get you a new gal soon and I hope they get it right, if they make her perform as good as she looks I would also be a future customer.
And great shots with the YZ! :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

we haven't seen real improvements on the hips of new models or to the standards expected to be honest...
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Dees luver wrote:
    Ztar073 wrote:For any who wonder, I did recently inquire about an update on when I would eventually receive a new doll. The answer was.. . ... not exactly direct , and without any timeline. However, given Sandro's recent review on one of the newer dolls the response makes alot of sense.
    I hope they get you a new gal soon and I hope they get it right, if they make her perform as good as she looks I would also be a future customer.
    Thanks Dees. Her looks are the only reason I have gone along with this situation.
    By the sound of it , it is going to be a while. I would be surprised if it was before next year.
    SRSD wrote:we haven't seen real improvements on the hips of new models or to the standards expected to be honest...
    Sadly the truth

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Faceapp
    FaceApp_1564034275328.jpg
    FaceApp_1564034275328.jpg (744.04 KiB) Viewed 2110 times

Panther68
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nice :thumbs_up: taking your lady out on the town.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Ztar073 wrote:Faceapp
    FaceApp_1564034275328.jpg
    amazing!!!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Nick
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Ztar073 wrote:
      Dees luver wrote:
      Thanks Dees. Her looks are the only reason I have gone along with this situation.
      By the sound of it , it is going to be a while. I would be surprised if it was before next year.
      SRSD wrote:we haven't seen real improvements on the hips of new models or to the standards expected to be honest...
      Sadly the truth
      I definitely agree about her looks, her face is absolutely stunning, her upper torso is very well sculpted, she has the shoulders and collarbone of a supermodel, but the manufacturer really needs to pull through, they are on the brink of an excellent doll if they'd just smarten up and perfect things, and deliver you the perfect doll, which you should've got in the first place
      Nick

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

from what I see she looks very pretty.....even with the negatives you mentioned

thks very much for the pics....I like her

but im easy to please, after if you knew what happened with my PiB doll

she was light, like they said....what they didn't tell me was she was the size of a 6-8 yeaz old little girl....disgusting really

Ztar073
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

pepe4158 wrote:from what I see she looks very pretty.....even with the negatives you mentioned

she was light, like they said....what they didn't tell me was she was the size of a 6-8 yeaz old little girl....disgusting really
      Looks wise she is beyond compare. But if you want a "SEX"doll , this is a poor choice for that duty. Not saying you couldn't kind of make it work, just know what you are getting.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

Ztar073 wrote:
      ilikedolls123 wrote:Thank you very much for taking the time to post info and upload pics, Ztar073. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curiosity was piqued when this doll was introduced. I remember reading somewhere online that stated that although it is possible to have sex with this doll, the doll is basically more of a showpiece or something to that effect. From what you have shared, they weren't kidding about that. Interesting stuff.
      Perhaps now we know why only they were not up front about the reason. Figuring it out only cost me $4100 8O

I paid that for my PiB small doll.... much worse deal considering all I assure you

Thanks...In all your criticism only one thing concerned me....if the legs miss-match since they are detachable
      This was truly unique attempt....I am not surprised if they foul some up
      There is no other doll maker I know of that tried that

Her face....considering all...I found to be very pretty....but im biased I think....she is almost the spiting image of the first girl I really fell for
      She would be an exact match if she tells me, 'no sex until im married' :p

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

Ztar073 wrote:
      pepe4158 wrote:from what I see she looks very pretty.....even with the negatives you mentioned

Looks wise she is beyond compare. But if you want a "SEX"doll , this is a poor choice for that duty. Not saying you couldn't kind of make it work, just know what you are getting.

well I have been a doll lover way back….before they had good high end silicone dolls

I bought mannequin and made that work....harder ill tell you, but if you ever saw how stunning and gorgeous high end mannequins look....rough to actually have sex ill tell you, but loads of fun to RP with..../thanks the pics are great and really explain the good n bad points

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Blonde looks better to me on this model. Hope everything turns out okay.

Nice to see her standing. I've been looking at this manufacturer, but was concerned they would be limited to lounging or sitting only. Gives me a bit of hope. They still seem to have a number of issues to address, though.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

This one was just finished and shipping to a lucky one today!

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

SRSD wrote:This one was just finished and shipping to a lucky one today!

I only see blank screen.....I don't think your utube link worked

Would really love if my doll is ready.....but only been a week n a half so doubt it

I was really amazed by my real dolls beauty, I thought she was a life-like stunner....I use to have pics that amazed people

Ztar tells me this doll is even better...I find that hard to believe as RD are quite life-like.....however this doll REALLY looks like an old GF that I fell hard for.....if they had tried to make a doll of her I think it would be this doll so i have never ever been in more anticipation for anything too arrive. I find it so hard to wait.

Ztar073
        Doll Elder
        Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

So I am interested in a little feedback on these photos. I got a new lense. It is not for portraits, as it is a macro lense.
        2019_1102_15454000.jpg
        2019_1102_15454000.jpg (607.07 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
        2019_1102_15453500.jpg
        2019_1102_15453500.jpg (507.21 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
        2019_1102_15452000.jpg
        2019_1102_15452000.jpg (525.98 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
        I know doll photography is about portraits. But really I feel like I want to get closer then that. I find it more interesting and intimate
        2019_1102_15451600.jpg
        2019_1102_15451600.jpg (517.68 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
        2019_1102_15454400.jpg
        2019_1102_15454400.jpg (525.74 KiB) Viewed 1731 times

INFORMATIONS