sexyrealsexdolls.com

Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Post by curiousswede »

Ztar073 wrote:They have basically stated that they are monitoring the situation and appreciate any reviews good or bad as it helps them improve. Then ended that statement with a smiley face I shit you not. That was yesterday and I replied back asking if they were actually planning on doing something about the citation. As of yet no reply.
That vague response usually means, "thanks, we're going to ignore you, thanks for the easy money". When people say vague stuff, it means they do not want to take responsibility for their mistakes or be held accountable for things they "promise". Since they are vague and not promising any concrete action-step they could take to compensate you, they are most likely hoping everything to go away.

I hope things escalate quickly in this thread (for better or worse, and I hope for the better for everyone's sake) so other vendors and/or manufacturers see that they CANNOT try to screw buyers over like this just because this is an "unusual industry" where lawsuits are less likely to occur due to the attention it would gather that most doll buyers probably do not want to draw to themselves.

If this was a "new kind of CAR" you had bought with the same kind of design issues, a "shit-storm" would already have occurred due to the fact how "non-CARish" it would have been due to its nonchalant design flaws. People would not have any issues bringing up the "obvious problems" because at the end of the day, it is just "another CAR~ish"

In your case, your so called _SEX DOLL_ seems very pretty and beautiful and all that but seems to function as "NON-SEX DOLLish" as possible. Let's put it this way: what if you paid a hooker who had the same range of motions as your "doll" has right now? What would you be telling to her pimp after the """sex"""? :D

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Ztar073 wrote:They have basically stated that they are monitoring the situation and appreciate any reviews good or bad as it helps them improve. Then ended that statement with a smiley face I shit you not.
Attachments
200w.gif
200w.gif (588.55 KiB) Viewed 3000 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Just so that SRSD can't lose the white elephant from the herd of black ones, here with no excuse for confusion are again the necessary bottom line questions to which answers are required:
haremlover wrote:SRSD - . . .
1. In my view the doll as is . . . . (is) a white elephant and valueless. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser? (OR)
2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton?

I can't advocate more strongly therefore the importance of answering the two questions indicated above.
There are rhetorical questions raised in one of my posts above, and it might be fair to interpret continuing silence and lack of answers in absence to answers to the bottom line questions as evidence in itself. I hope not to be drawn to such conclusions.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

curiousswede wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:They have basically stated that they are monitoring the situation and appreciate any reviews good or bad as it helps them improve. Then ended that statement with a smiley face I shit you not. That was yesterday and I replied back asking if they were actually planning on doing something about the citation. As of yet no reply.
That vague response usually means, "thanks, we're going to ignore you, thanks for the easy money". When people say vague stuff, it means they do not want to take responsibility for their mistakes or be held accountable for things they "promise". Since they are vague and not promising any concrete action-step they could take to compensate you, they are most likely hoping everything to go away.

I hope things escalate quickly in this thread (for better or worse, and I hope for the better for everyone's sake) so other vendors and/or manufacturers see that they CANNOT try to screw buyers over like this just because this is an "unusual industry" where lawsuits are less likely to occur due to the attention it would gather that most doll buyers probably do not want to draw to themselves.

If this was a "new kind of CAR" you had bought with the same kind of design issues, a "shit-storm" would already have occurred due to the fact how "non-CARish" it would have been due to its nonchalant design flaws. People would not have any issues bringing up the "obvious problems" because at the end of the day, it is just "another CAR~ish"

In your case, your so called _SEX DOLL_ seems very pretty and beautiful and all that but seems to function as "NON-SEX DOLLish" as possible. Let's put it this way: what if you paid a hooker who had the same range of motions as your "doll" has right now? What would you be telling to her pimp after the """sex"""? :D
As some one who has extensive experience with bullshit, this statement by them loosely translates to: fuck you very much , have a nice day :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

haremlover wrote:SRSD - . . .
1.Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser? (OR)
2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton?

I can't advocate more strongly therefore the importance of answering the two questions indicated above.
I hope that we'll be hearing direct answers to the above two questions.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

As there is a great interest, we will share the information sent to the customer also here,

We have been reviewing the information provided and the forum and we understand that the issues are the one stated by the customer below:
Main issues with doll are as follows;
1. Doll has problems sitting. Hips issues prevent doll from sitting with legs at a 90° angle, and doll should be able to cross legs while sitting like this comfortably. None of this is currently possible.
2. Knees over extend (see below) causing the doll to stand with lower legs forward (like a duck)
3. Left leg does not line up properly(2nd example pic) . This is a quality control issue. Skeleton is mis aligned inside either the leg or torso.
Hopefully, the manufacturer can make changes and the issue can be resolved.

We have been talking to Sam (WMdolls) and RZR as they have developed it together to get more clarity and be able to provide a better explanation. They have been performing strict quality controls before shipping and they believe that there is a misunderstanding about the movements of this doll and joints as the limbs are different than most dolls.

This doll joint design is a little bit different than other dolls, so please watch the videos to understand more:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zt7pU ... h8YlQ_bx9h

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B958w ... duUDRyeTJn

After watching these videos you should be able to understand how to set up the legs so they can fit better and also how to move them,

Please let us know if you have any questions,
Attachments
64D78136AC30434262C4EB61669609E6.jpg
64D78136AC30434262C4EB61669609E6.jpg (77.55 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
D2B4F3A1FA3735292BEF3E762AA4B124.jpg
D2B4F3A1FA3735292BEF3E762AA4B124.jpg (87.42 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
5F51EA663A8D5A3F05DE11F118AB0C2B.jpg
5F51EA663A8D5A3F05DE11F118AB0C2B.jpg (80.35 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
574158188F3618528B46DE83E41BDE4F.jpg
574158188F3618528B46DE83E41BDE4F.jpg (69.93 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Nescio50
    Site Manager - CoverDoll
    Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This thread is locked. OP and SRSD are in good communication solving issues and advising on how to this doll.
    A big thank you to the OP to share his review and to SRSD for their response.

As some of the replies in this thread are off-topic, not about this doll and this review, this thread is locked.
    If you want to discuss other dolls or SRSD services in general, please start a new thread.

Nescio50
    Site Manager - CoverDoll
    Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This thread is unlocked by request of the OP.

Please know that SRSD and WM Dolls have offered a resolution that seems to be fine to all involved. I do hope that the OP is going to confirm this.

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Its unfortunate the road that had to be gone down to get to this point, but yes, the offers on the table are what they should be now. I would like to thank tdf management and everyone who commented / contributed for all of you support.

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's a triumph of TDF accreditation that a vendor can be persuaded to do the right thing but I hope that they realise now that accreditation really does mean that people can have appropriate expectations ;-) and which they have to live up to. It's for this reason that I will continue to enthuse about the TDF "approved" status and its value to members, as well as willing to be seen to stick my neck out when circumstances fall short of what might be expected.

For the benefit of the manufacturer a properly designed sex-doll should be able to bring her legs beyond sitting position exemplified by a doll for which I'm in the process of doing a technical review:
    DSCF1341.JPG
    DSCF1341.JPG (750.88 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
    so as to give appropriate sexual access:
    DSCF1342.JPG
    DSCF1342.JPG (378.91 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
    I hope that we'll see future reviews of new production of the RZRZN doll giving such skeleton facility and that RZRZN is not approved as a TDF manufacturer until we see appropriate evidence of appropriate capabilities.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
    - - - -
    Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
    - - - -
    Reviews for:
    - - - -

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Of course I agree they should strive for the level of movement you have displayed. I don't know that there is or has to be a certain level of movement required for tdf accreditation. What should be required in my opinion is transparency as to what the level of movement is. Transparency in all that can be expected and accountability for all that is not.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

This was sad but interesting read.

As a first doll owner this thread reminded me of my doll which had 3.5 issues.

As a first time buyer I was glad it wasnt sent to me chopped into pieces.. How many first-timers are willingly overlooking small or medium issues? Majority!!

BUT whenever I consider getting a second doll I am highly discouraged to buy it simply because of things like this. Almost everyone who has 1st doll and looking for a second one - is mostly looking to buy a bit more expensive doll than the first one! If they can afford it of course.

So shelling about 4k money for bricked doll would be utterly unacceptable.. I bet it looks very realistic in real but with such defects - fuck that.. I would probably feel mild pain for such doll. I would say its a no go somehow psychologically. Its just a no.

Hope my post is not an off-topic.
    Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

NeedWaifu wrote:This was sad but interesting read.

As a first doll owner this thread reminded me of my doll which had 3.5 issues.

As a first time buyer I was glad it wasnt sent to me chopped into pieces.. How many first-timers are willingly overlooking small or medium issues? Majority!!

BUT whenever I consider getting a second doll I am highly discouraged to buy it simply because of things like this. Almost everyone who has 1st doll and looking for a second one - is mostly looking to buy a bit more expensive doll than the first one! If they can afford it of course.

So shelling about 4k money for bricked doll would be utterly unacceptable.. I bet it looks very realistic in real but with such defects - fuck that.. I would probably feel mild pain for such doll. I would say its a no go somehow psychologically. Its just a no.

Hope my post is not an off-topic.
    None of this is off topic.
    4k is a lot of money. I think most people buying something in that price range are far less forgiving of issues ( as they should be). Keep in mind that I knowingly bought a doll that no one had from a new doll maker.this is more what happens when you take that kind of risk then what you would get from a long time manufacturer.
    When this thread was locked, the bickering moved to a nearby thread on this doll so there is actually a little more to read there.

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

So I should probably update this "sad" thread lol.
    Of the options I have been given, I decided to wait for a new ( and different) doll. This doll could take as much as 6 months. It will have improved hips. If, when shown the new doll, I decide I don't like it, I still have the refund option. I have the current doll in the meantime.
    I know some people wont agree with this choice. But as I see it, I don't really have anything to lose by sticking it out. Hopefully tdf doesn't mind me posting this.

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

So I have the current doll in the meantime. She is still a virgin, only because as strange as it sounds I wouldn't feel right about ravaging someone else's doll. That said, if she is staying with me till I get a new doll months from now, if they want her back as stated she wont be returning a virgin.
    Some pics I have taken in case anyone cares to see
    Almost looks real
    Almost looks real
    20180825_202242.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2572 times
    20180825_202404.jpg
    20180825_202404.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 2572 times
    20180825_202433.jpg
    20180825_202433.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 2572 times

INFORMATIONS