sexyrealsexdolls.com

How is the shopping process?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

How is the shopping process?

Post by SRSD »

We strive to improve every day and to make the shopping experience smooth and easy for our customers.

We like to keep a responsive communication with our customers in order to ensure the best shopping experience, and we'd like to share the following diagram where we detail how is the shopping process and the different touch points with the customer,

Please feel free to give us your feedback o comment on what you think we can do better, we love to hear from you :)

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mr Franz
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Re: How is the shopping process?

Post by Mr Franz »

As a more than satisfied customer, I think your shopping and buying process is top notch. As is communication. You guys really take the time to listen and deliver exactly what the customer wants. Prices, discounts and incentives ain't bad either. I found the entire process to be straightforward and trouble free. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Smdoll-jack
    Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Great
    jack@sm-doll.com
    www.sm-doll.com
    • To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
    • To produce and delivery a quality product
    • To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
    • To have a good level of customer service
    • To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
    • To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mr Franz wrote:As a more than satisfied customer, I think your shopping and buying process is top notch. As is communication. You guys really take the time to listen and deliver exactly what the customer wants. Prices, discounts and incentives ain't bad either. I found the entire process to be straightforward and trouble free. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
    Thanks for sharing your experience! we continue working on improving and any feedback that you might have is welcome!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Mr Mineral
      Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

As a customer in the UK, Could you just explain how exactly you would help EU customers with customs and VAT?

Any explanations would be helpful, Thanks.

- Mr Mineral
      "It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mr Mineral wrote:As a customer in the UK, Could you just explain how exactly you would help EU customers with customs and VAT?

Any explanations would be helpful, Thanks.

- Mr Mineral
      Thanks for your questions, we can offer an optional service to do the customs clearing process and the VAT, you only have to pre-pay import taxes and we do the paperwork so you receive the order directly at home, no need to submit any proof of payments or to deal with customs ;)

If interested, let us know once you place your order :)

Metricnut
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

My first doll was purchased through a vendor that was not TDF approved. I discovered TDF after that purchase. I feel lucky I received what I believe is a genuine WM doll.

I have purchased several dolls since and all the dolls were purchased through TDF approved vendors, but I haven't made a purchase directly at a website yet.

My process is as follows:
        1) Identify the doll body and head I want. The body decision is easy compared to the head. The head is extremely important, as the face is what I make my emotional connection with, I have discovered.
        2) I check out the different TDF approved vendors websites and learn all the potential "options" that are available for the doll I am interested in.
        3) I pick a TDF vendor to make contact with at random and ask for a email quote with a detailed list of all my preferences and extras I am interested in.
        4) If I get a reasonably prompt response ( one day ) and what I feel is a "fair" price I continue forward and work through whatever process the vendor has to order the doll.

I only share all of this to show you the importance of having an easy way for a potential customer to ask a simple question or request a custom quote.

I respect that you are reaching out to the TDF community for ways to improve. Very impressive.

On a side note. You may benefit from signing each of your post on TDF. It is hard to make a "connection" with SRSD in a generic way. But It would be easy to make a connection with Bill or Cindy or Samantha. Even if your name is "War Hammer". The sooner you can make it personal, the more likely I am to NOT wander down the road to the next store front and talk with them.

Metricnut
        Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
        " She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS