sexyrealsexdolls.com

Bent over backwards in the name of customer service, WOW!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SoloWins007
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bent over backwards in the name of customer service, WOW!

Post by SoloWins007 »

I've gone and taken the plunge to order the 163cm thicc doll and have to say I was terrified about dealing with the sex industry at all - had these images of having to meet up with some shady dealer in some internet equivalent of a back alley, but wow am I shocked at how pleasant these guys were to deal with.

I have thrown pretty much every customer service nightmare at these guys imaginable, including:

Accidental orders which needed refunds
Wanting to retroactively apply promo codes
Surprise changes to the doll
Plenty of E-mails which probably drove them nuts XD

And they have handled everything flawlessly - I am totally amazed at the level of patience of service you get with SRSD, well done.

The doll should be ready to ship somewhere in mid-May, can't wait to post some pictures!

30pointbuck

Re: Bent over backwards in the name of customer service, WOW

Post by 30pointbuck »

That's awesome! Any vendor that doesn't bend over backwards for potential customers in this business is making a huge mistake.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Vendors are easy, it's the makers that are on their own time and speed at doing things.
They seem to care less, and will drag things on as long as they like.
Vendors are great, and can take an order as fast as you will give it to them.
But remember , they are only taking the order. Not making the doll.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

SoloWins007 wrote:I've gone and taken the plunge to order the 163cm thicc doll and have to say I was terrified about dealing with the sex industry at all - had these images of having to meet up with some shady dealer in some internet equivalent of a back alley, but wow am I shocked at how pleasant these guys were to deal with.

I have thrown pretty much every customer service nightmare at these guys imaginable, including:

Accidental orders which needed refunds
Wanting to retroactively apply promo codes
Surprise changes to the doll
Plenty of E-mails which probably drove them nuts XD

And they have handled everything flawlessly - I am totally amazed at the level of patience of service you get with SRSD, well done.

The doll should be ready to ship somewhere in mid-May, can't wait to post some pictures!
Thanks for sharing your experience!! we strive to serve and we aim to please :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Gotta say, my recent experience with SRSD was great too. I especially appreciated their sending me photos of the doll from the factory and correcting a mistake before shipping was over-and-above. I'll do a full review soon but this honeymoon period with my new Sophia is so deliciously distracting!
    Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

SoloWins007
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SoloWins007 »

justintime wrote:Vendors are easy, it's the makers that are on their own time and speed at doing things.
    Very true! we'll see what happens once she arrives, should be here by next Thursday! ;)

Pretty excited to get her exact measurements and start shopping around for some interesting items - thankfully I've got an old TPE megamasturbator(LOL) to test staining on before hand, so I shouldn't ruin the doll.
    SuperNothing wrote:Gotta say, my recent experience with SRSD was great too. I especially appreciated their sending me photos of the doll from the factory and correcting a mistake before shipping was over-and-above. I'll do a full review soon but this honeymoon period with my new Sophia is so deliciously distracting!
    Right on!

Good luck with her

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

David and Mark are great. They are proactive in communicating, another vendor was not, and they reply quickly to emails.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

justintime wrote:Vendors are easy, it's the makers that are on their own time and speed at doing things.
    I agree that they can only do so much, however; I bought a doll from SRSD and a doll from another vendor. SRSD was proactive and kept me well informed. I had to email the other vendor multiple times to get a response. It was frustrating and I will never go back to that vendor. I will stick with SRSD as the service is top notch.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Roctol wrote:
    I agree that they can only do so much, however; I bought a doll from SRSD and a doll from another vendor. SRSD was proactive and kept me well informed. I had to email the other vendor multiple times to get a response. It was frustrating and I will never go back to that vendor. I will stick with SRSD as the service is top notch.
    If anyone wants to know the other vendor to avoid message me.

INFORMATIONS