sexyrealsexdolls.com

Let's Build a Doll Contest!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Let's Build a Doll Contest!

Post by SRSD »

We are constantly looking for ideas around new body designs and heads, and this time we'd like to invite you to collaborate with us!!

We are looking for a new doll and you can suggest ideas and designs for both body and head,

If your design/idea is selected we'll produce it and send it to you!

Post your ideas below until the end of July 2019!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

CHARGER1
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Re: Let's Build a Doll Contest!

Post by CHARGER1 »

How about a witch no one ever produce nothing like that like the one off the movie wizard of oz.

Candle_JackRabbit
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Candle_JackRabbit »

Maybe something in this direction.

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

what about these characters
    Attachments
    mystique-x-men1.jpg
    mystique-x-men1.jpg (100.5 KiB) Viewed 5862 times
    206d84f7-1743-4448-956b-9f2c071fa0ec.jpg
    206d84f7-1743-4448-956b-9f2c071fa0ec.jpg (100.18 KiB) Viewed 5862 times
    s-l1600_18.jpg
    s-l1600_18.jpg (109.34 KiB) Viewed 5862 times
    s-l1600_17.jpg
    s-l1600_17.jpg (150.78 KiB) Viewed 5862 times
    s-l1600_16.jpg
    s-l1600_16.jpg (157.51 KiB) Viewed 5862 times

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

How about a doll with narrow shoulders, wider hips and medium to large size breasts that have a slight sag to them. A more realistic body.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

How about so if she gets too chatty you can always cock-f@ck her mouth shut.
    Just kidding, and sorry for the poor picture I don't have any true photo editing programs. Otherwise if I did it would be blended to a perfection.

Cheers
    Last edited by Maviarab on Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Image removal - Rule 1

Hershey lee
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Heres a blueprint i scrounged up of different pics for a dexters mom body, seen in the middle,the rest of the pictures around are extra details for a specific body part like vaginal lips,breast,torso shape,arm shape,darker skin tone,thighs,calves,& mature looking soles
    Last edited by Maviarab on Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harry Mudd

Post by Harry Mudd »

Ok, here's the doll I'd love to see built: A longer torso, not only for increasing the doll's height, but so the MTV (Mouth to vagina) distance is somewhere between 25" to 28", for taller guys like me who want to kiss their dolls during missionary coitus. Keep proportions realistic, even if trimming down some proportions to save weight, but lighten the body by using larger diameter hollow tubing for the skeleton, possibly even a larger, shaped "drum"-like piece for the upper torso that might feel more like a 'ribcage', but would help save on weight by being hollow and sealed against the pour. It probably should not directly attach to the skeleton in such a fixed manner that the spine cannot move, but perhaps rest in front of the spine and behind the breasts.
    For the head, a sculpt with a faint smile on the lips (somewhat like the Mona Lisa: There, but not overt.), but not showing any "teeth". Instead, add an option for a resin teeth kit, with various pieces for different looks. Also, I realize the material is hard to get this kind of detail with, but dimples in cheeks might be a big draw for many buyers. Eyes should be fairly wide open, as that works in conjunction with the slight smile to convey happiness and innocence, and while that can be changed to a more closed or narrowed eye with the addition of aftermarket eyelids, the reverse is not true, so a very slightly more open eye is desirable to me.
    Anyway, those are design features I'd like to see happen in a doll, eventually. There are kinks to work out, but for a competitive manufacturer, the R&D would be worth it, in my novice opinion.
    So that's my doll design masterpiece, LOL..
    :painting:
    Alice #1 through 250: You desire something else, lord?
    Chekov: What a shame you're not real.
    Alice #251 through 500: We are real, my lord.
    Chekov: Oh, I mean 'real girls'.
    Alice #1 through 250: We are programmed to function as human females, lord.
    Chekov: You are?
    Alice #1 through 500: [In unison] Yes, my lord.
    Chekov: Harry Mudd programmed you?
    Alice #1 through 500: [in unison] Yes, my lord.
    Chekov: That unprincipled, evil-minded, lecherous kulak, Harry Mudd programmed you?
    Alice #1 through 500: [In unison] Yes, my lord.
    Chekov: This place is even better than Leningrad.

Candle_JackRabbit
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Candle_JackRabbit »

I went in the same direction but made some changes to the figure trying to figure out my measurements. I tend to value hips more than butt in an extreme proportioned doll like this one. I flattened the bum as it seemed to make it easier to get access to the holes from the back without it being bent over. And, then I decided to add more mass to the breasts figured it was too much like the WM 156cm B-cup, though, it does seem close to the WM 150cm M-cup Doll if you don't count the tail. Most of the curvy dolls don't seem to flesh out the knee width or calf area of the legs so I decided to put some mass there too. The height I set to somewhere between 145cm to 148cm, no taller than 150. The hair is long enough to reach passed the ass and to the fatty back of the knees, very long hair has become a turn on for me recently. The skin tone could be tan or olive perhaps with the eyes being green or yellow, and the hair can white or a grey. The color of the outfit I'm not too sure, maybe a navy blue or green could work.

I've sculpted the head and made sure to smooth out the face and ears a little more. I also added a little bit a smile to her face. The eyes might still need a little more work.

This is a 3/4ths view of the whole figure with everything I'm thinking of.
    Image Image Image

This is something I had to iterate on, the dolls that have thick legs often can't seem to give the owner a good reach to the holes from the backside having the holes seem to be all over the place. This might be because of the realities of having that much ass fat, I don't know. Like, some dolls seem to have a kind of fake ass crack with the hole being placed farther back for reach I guess. Whatever the reasons I tried to address it by doing a little testing, I added a 15cm cylinder between the doll's legs in Blender after my Zbrush sculpting to see what I'd get and after few tweaks, it seems good enough to me. It'll depend on how much you like ass fat. I didn't get into rigging anything and I don't have any images of that test. Let me know if I'm in the ballpark or not.

I think the draws to this doll is the slight anthropomorphosis; the ears, nose, and tail items are a unique feature that someone who collects might want, there aren't many or any good fantasy dolls of this kind from what I've seen.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

interesting ideas!! keep sharing!!! both heads and bodies please!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Killavyp385
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by Killavyp385 »

I would love to see an option where instead of nipples we could have floppy cocks or bendable cocks
      Brand new to the doll world. Check her out!!! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118746

Hitchhiker42
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Personally, I'd like to see a smaller breasted elf doll. In the A to B cup range. Most of the ones I've seen have huge breasts, or extraordinarily narrow waists. A dedicated dark elf skin color would be nice too. As that would be my dream "fantasy-type" doll.

An elf face with more narrow cheeks and higher cheekbones would be nice too. Most are very cherubic in the cheeks and/or face. Something a little more like the pic I attached below.
      cbab0a698faa15c8098a7dea60c5b7fc.jpg
      cbab0a698faa15c8098a7dea60c5b7fc.jpg (135.82 KiB) Viewed 5587 times
      EDIT: For height I'd suggest anywhere between 150cm-160cm. Or taller as long as the weight doesn't exceed 60lbs (27kg). Any heavier than that approaches "deal breaking" territory for me. That would be my ideal doll anyways. To each their own. :wink:
      View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

JB75
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Hi,

My submission is for...

A half Klingon (from Star Trek) half human style head.. Main distinguishing features are the forehead ridges.
      See pic1 and picture 1.

The doll will have 3 tits!
      See picture 2

With a really big camel toe pussy
      See picture 3 and 4
      Attachments
      Picture 2
      Picture 2
      Leeb-Total-HD-s-03.jpg (76.95 KiB) Viewed 5568 times
      Last edited by Maviarab on Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Killavyp385
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by Killavyp385 »

The elf idea is awesome. How about 2 headed dolls or triple boobs. Some cool strange ideas out there. Keep em coming
      Brand new to the doll world. Check her out!!! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118746

Kano
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Feline-human crossbreed.
      Attachments
      93a04efa1fc29aedf85b9eadd2a39711.jpg
      93a04efa1fc29aedf85b9eadd2a39711.jpg (39.79 KiB) Viewed 5544 times
      feline.jpg
      feline.jpg (14.38 KiB) Viewed 5544 times