Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Laura.... (Boy Toy) (Body 4) (Sky)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Laura.... (Boy Toy) (Body 4) (Sky)

Post by Nova-I »

ASteele94 wrote:Shes a hot number...Congrats! I might have to reconsider on getting a BT4 instead of a BT3. :razz:
Thanks ASteele94! Yeah these cuties can make you reconsider options at the drop of a hat.. :mrgreen: Ironically before getting Laura I was
also locked on getting a BT3 sky.. But when I saw this hot little BT4 named Laura listed on the sales board.. I honestly couldn't resist and had
to make her mine.. And she's been wowing me everyday since.. The body 4 is truly wonderful.. And if you decide to go that route. I can
honestly say that you will not be disappointed.. But shoot, I don't think you would be disappointed with a body 3 either.. :D

Rari wrote:Wow! Congrats to you both! Sounds and looks like you both had a super fun time!

H'm... A camping trip and car show sound like a blast. Maybe I need to start a bucket list of stuff I want to do!

Hugs,

Rari
Thanks Rari! The camping trip was so much fun.. And having Laura there with me was extra special..

rubyfan wrote:
ASteele94 wrote:Shes a hot number...Congrats! I might have to reconsider on
getting a BT4 instead of a BT3. :razz:
Yes, the BT Body 4 is so sexy it’s surreal.
Yup, I agree! :mrgreen:

Nick wrote:She's very beautiful :thumbs_up: 8) :thumbs_up:
Thanks Nick! :D

Sofia dolll wrote:Some very inviting lips. Is she insert or fixed
Thanks for commenting! Laura is an insert type doll.. She originally came to me with a type (E) insert...
But she is shown in those camping trip pics with a Type (B) insert.. 0X

Zebo wrote:Jesus! I had to step into a cold shower after that set..............WOW!!

LOL! Thanks Zebo.. Laura sure knows how to turn on the heat! Cool showers are a
must around her.. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Doll View
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll View »

Love the lingerie choices here!
Check out Doll View, a sex doll site for beginners. Actively looking for feedback and contributors! Please PM~

Queen44

Post by Queen44 »

Nova-I wrote:Hey everyone,

Well it just occurred to me that I never introduced my lovely BoyToy to you all.. Her name is Laura and she is a BT4 with the dark Sky configuration.. But with a body 4 instead of the body 3.. :D Laura came to live with me just last October.. Anyways, since Laura has not officially had an introduction or photo shoot. I decided to do something extra special for her.. And take her with me on a week long camping trip to a local camp ground.. So for her first photo session I decided to take some pictures of her giving a little extra pizzazz to my Toy Hauler (AKA- Travel Trailer you can carry desert toys in).. ;) So without further ado.. I would like to introduce you all to my BT girlfriend Laura..

Imageshuttle Paris
She's so beautiful

1hooseeksluv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1hooseeksluv »

:glou:

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Those are good pictures Nova-I, Laura looks really attractive in those photos.

I always enjoy reading threads on this forum of members taking their doll ladies out and about with them; it's good to see. :)

gator048

Post by gator048 »

God dam she is a hottie

INFORMATIONS