Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

HARMONY IS HERE!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

HARMONY IS HERE!!

Post by Brick »

Prepare to have your minds blown 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
https://youtu.be/K2YJhYNp-G8
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: HARMONY IS HERE!!

Post by justintime »

This one is also great

I heard the starting price would be $10,000?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlziGIrX3s
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

"Fulfill your wildest fantasies." suddenly i had a vision of her short circuiting and throwing me across the room with robot strength, and whist flying through the air me thinking "this was NOT my wildest sexual fantasy!"
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Zebo wrote:Prepare to have your minds blown 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
https://youtu.be/K2YJhYNp-G8
Wow... kinda makes me think of I-Robot... but waayyy more sexxy!!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

justintime wrote:This one is also great

I heard the starting price would be $10,000?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlziGIrX3s
The price is $8000 and until if you order by April 15 you get 10% off and a bunch of free stuff.......just saying :D

Tin Man

Post by Tin Man »

Wow! That's exciting to see! 8O :D
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

KiayanDom wrote:"Fulfill your wildest fantasies." suddenly i had a vision of her short circuiting and throwing me across the room with robot strength, and whist flying through the air me thinking "this was NOT my wildest sexual fantasy!"
:haha4:

I had a comment... but your vision is still making me laugh...

Oh yeah... the comment... for some people, this will be an awesome experience. Possibly well worth a few "mood swings"...lol.

Brick

Post by Brick »

KiayanDom wrote:"Fulfill your wildest fantasies." suddenly i had a vision of her short circuiting and throwing me across the room with robot strength, and whist flying through the air me thinking "this was NOT my wildest sexual fantasy!"
What is really funny, in one of my videos on Utube. Matt explains the strength needed for a robot to support themselves, would be enough to literally take your head off if they got out of control...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Very impressive, I wonder if Matt can do an Aussie accent version like Elle, or even better, Barbara Eden as Genie :thumbs_up: for the voice protocol.

Or I could do a Marilyn Munroe as well :wink:

It would be a change from Lily's dulcet baritone growls, but she was funny when she lost her tooth

now that could also work for Harmony as well :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Xandian_01 wrote:Wow... kinda makes me think of I-Robot... but waayyy more sexxy!!!
Me too! Now we just need the 3 laws... ... ... ohwait.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Zebo wrote: What is really funny, in one of my videos on Utube. Matt explains the strength needed for a robot to support themselves, would be enough to literally take your head off if they got out of control...
How long before we can instruct these "out of control robots" to take the heads off of others? Because I have this list of enemies written on a napkin... :whistle:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Zebo wrote: What is really funny, in one of my videos on Utube. Matt explains the strength needed for a robot to support themselves, would be enough to literally take your head off if they got out of control...
How long before we can instruct these "out of control robots" to take the heads off of others? Because I have this list of enemies written on a napkin... :whistle:
Probably the only place you will ever find such dolls on the market is in sci fi novels. In the area of autonomous control, doll manufacturers are going to be guided by liability concerns when they make design decisions. It's not that a manufacturer couldn't technically design and build such a doll in the future, cost considerations notwithstanding. It's that they won't build such a doll because they don't want to get sued and risk losing the whole business. These arent 1/2 pound toy dolls that talk and crawl. A life-sized ~70-100lb doll with enough strength to control its body and environment under its own power is an extreme liability concern for a business. As with any mechanical or electrical product, malfunctions are bound to happen and are a statistical certainty over time. End result of a malfunction or defect in operation could be someone gets killed or maimed or the doll just crushes your dick or something during sex. And the power required to animate and propel such dolls would be relatively high and comparable to the wattage of a few washing machine dynos. Doll falls in tub or gets wet and electrocutes owner. IMO doll robotics are going to focus mainly on relatively safe areas such as head and face animatronics, vocal recognition and speech, and subtle gestures. Anything beyond that you are getting into potential liability issues.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Brick

Post by Brick »

LonelyDude wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:
Probably the only place you will ever find such dolls on the market is in sci fi novels. In the area of autonomous control, doll manufacturers are going to be guided by liability concerns when they make design decisions. It's not that a manufacturer couldn't technically design and build such a doll in the future, cost considerations notwithstanding. It's that they won't build such a doll because they don't want to get sued and risk losing the whole business. These arent 1/2 pound toy dolls that talk and crawl. A life-sized ~70-100lb doll with enough strength to control its body and environment under its own power is an extreme liability concern for a business. As with any mechanical or electrical product, malfunctions are bound to happen and are a statistical certainty over time. End result of a malfunction or defect in operation could be someone gets killed or maimed or the doll just crushes your dick or something during sex. And the power required to animate and propel such dolls would be relatively high and comparable to the wattage of a few washing machine dynos. Doll falls in tub or gets wet and electrocutes owner. IMO doll robotics are going to focus mainly on relatively safe areas such as head and face animatronics, vocal recognition and speech, and subtle gestures. Anything beyond that you are getting into potential liability issues.
Well, just like the self-driving car that killed that woman recently. Fear of litigation is not going to stop the development of a fully functional sex robot. There are going to be some problems, but that's not going to stop the technology from evolving. They new the atomic bomb could destroy the world........just saying!

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Zebo wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:
Well, just like the self-driving car that killed that woman recently. Fear of litigation is not going to stop the development of a fully functional sex robot. There are going to be some problems, but that's not going to stop the technology from evolving. They new the atomic bomb could destroy the world........just saying!
The issue is the size of the business. Sex doll industry is nowhere near the size of the auto industry and the manufacturers are relatively small operations. Tesla is indemnified and they have insurance against such incidents. In short, they don't pay when their car goes amok and kills someone. The insurer does. Manufacturers take out insurance policies to protect them against such scenarios of legal liability. A doll manufacturer of the size of Real Doll or any other could not survive a lawsuit of such magnitude and right off the bat, no institution or insurer would indemnify such a product. If they could find someone, the cost of such insurance would be astronomical and unaffordable--likely more than their gross monthly net off the product. IMO litigation and liability concerns are going to be the biggest impediment in full-scale robotics for such a product.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Uh... guys, Harmony is so far away from "killing bots" that , it's like you are worrying a car will have a nuclear engine melt-down. All she can do is talking and blinking eyes. A commercialized walking sex bot is still like 15 to 20 years away. Even then the sex bot will not have enough strength to do anyone such harm.

On the other hand, the major damage Harmony can do is to your wallets. :D
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

INFORMATIONS