Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Curious about BT1 C-series

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sirachasauce86

Curious about BT1 C-series

Post by sirachasauce86 »

I think I remember reading on the RealDoll Forums that if you liked the older doll models such as body 1 or body 2, that they could make that old body into a new doll for you provided that they had the mold. I like the new bodies such as the Body A, B, F and the BT3 but I'm intrigued by the BT1 and its 30-20-30 figure. I'm not interested in purchasing a doll at the moment though I would in the future. What I wanted to know is that if I requested the BT1, would Abyss still have that mold to create this body?
If so, would the gel breasts and body be able to be applied to this body?
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Curious about BT1 C-series

Post by dodgeman »

sirachasauce86 wrote:I think I remember reading on the RealDoll Forums that if you liked the older doll models such as body 1 or body 2, that they could make that old body into a new doll for you provided that they had the mold. I like the new bodies such as the Body A, B, F and the BT3 but I'm intrigued by the BT1 and its 30-20-30 figure. I'm not interested in purchasing a doll at the moment though I would in the future. What I wanted to know is that if I requested the BT1, would Abyss still have that mold to create this body?
From my understanding, Abyss won't dig out the old molds to make the previous BT bodies 1 & 2 or the classic RD body molds or any of the older faces. They may have even cleared them out of the facility till now and are no longer in their mold inventory to make room for the newer molds but, you would have to contact them to see for absolute sure. Someone did inquire about wanting an older RD body made either here or at Club RealDoll and the answer was no. That was some time ago as in early last year I believe but, I just don't remember the exact time.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

dodgeman wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:I think I remember reading on the RealDoll Forums that if you liked the older doll models such as body 1 or body 2, that they could make that old body into a new doll for you provided that they had the mold. I like the new bodies such as the Body A, B, F and the BT3 but I'm intrigued by the BT1 and its 30-20-30 figure. I'm not interested in purchasing a doll at the moment though I would in the future. What I wanted to know is that if I requested the BT1, would Abyss still have that mold to create this body?
From my understanding, Abyss won't dig out the old molds to make the previous BT bodies 1 & 2 or the classic RD body molds or any of the older faces. They may have even cleared them out of the facility till now and are no longer in their mold inventory to make room for the newer molds but, you would have to contact them to see for absolute sure. Someone did inquire about wanting an older RD body made either here or at Club RealDoll and the answer was no. That was some time ago as in early last year I believe but, I just don't remember the exact time.
Appreciate you for telling me. I was just curious.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Matt always intended for the C Series Boy Toy's to be a Limited Edition.

He personally worked on and finished every one.

There was a time when enough money probably could have gotten you certain dolls but not these days. He is involved in so many different things professionally as well as personally and Abyss has never been busier.

Keep an eye on the pre owned market. There certainly may be a Body 1 someone has had stored or taken very good care of that could become available.

My C Series Harmony B2

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

siliconelover wrote:Matt always intended for the C Series Boy Toy's to be a Limited Edition.

He personally worked on and finished every one.

There was a time when enough money probably could have gotten you certain dolls but not these days. He is involved in so many different things professionally as well as personally and Abyss has never been busier.

Keep an eye on the pre owned market. There certainly may be a Body 1 someone has had stored or taken very good care of that could become available.

My C Series Harmony B2

Thanks Brother, she's beautiful!

INFORMATIONS