Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT4 with enhanced breasts?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

BT4 with enhanced breasts?

Post by Boobiologist »

Does anybody have photos of BT4 with enhanced breasts?
I like BT2 body, but it does not have gel implants in buttocks available. Need a kind of hybrid :D

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BT4 with enhanced breasts?

Post by carver »

Dude and dudesess doesn't it drive you just crazy when the premier American producer does not offer photos of completed dolls, or as they say 'delivered'. Sure enough there are no photos on BT site that show the enhanced breast option. I have a bt4 on order with the enhanced option and I am just now requesting photos from the studio so I can find out WHAT IT IS I ORDERED. This is something that has bothered me for a long time. On a similar subject even their fancy photo layout by a 'very well known' photographer don't show what one really needs to see. Too much clothing and not enough body comparison. Its like your 'on your own'. So great thanks to Doll Forum to help fill in the blanks, and then some!!! If I get pics from the studio I will post them for all to see. I will make sure they don't mind if I do. Btw, I posted this same question a few days ago and got 000 response

lnotis

Post by lnotis »

I would like to see what you ordered. I was not able to get a photo of BT4 with enhance.

My BT4 has the standard breast. 33 inch over the nip I measured.

They appear to me some what bigger in life than in the photos.

The gel implants are a must have

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... G_1857.jpg

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I like what you said about her looking bigger in real life (I hope your right!!) and tnx for the bust measurement. While we are having this discussion about boob size did you read from boobbiologist that now they are coming out with a btoy5?? and I bugged inotis to identify his rd5!!! now they come out with new body a month after i placed my order. Sometimes you eat the worm and sometimes the worm eats you

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I think the BT5 will be less busty based on what I have read.

And I would also like to see a BT4 enhanced/regular comparison.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

carver wrote:Dude and dudesess doesn't it drive you just crazy when the premier American producer does not offer photos of completed dolls, or as they say 'delivered'. Sure enough there are no photos on BT site that show the enhanced breast option. I have a bt4 on order with the enhanced option and I am just now requesting photos from the studio so I can find out WHAT IT IS I ORDERED. This is something that has bothered me for a long time. On a similar subject even their fancy photo layout by a 'very well known' photographer don't show what one really needs to see. Too much clothing and not enough body comparison. Its like your 'on your own'. So great thanks to Doll Forum to help fill in the blanks, and then some!!! If I get pics from the studio I will post them for all to see. I will make sure they don't mind if I do. Btw, I posted this same question a few days ago and got 000 response
Yes I agree it would be simple helpful service if they provided pre-ship photos.

It would have avoided a mishap in one instance.
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi Hostage, we're sure there has been many a mishap over the years. Like my first doll which was a tin cure silicone and was just covered in gross/disgusting oil when I got her. She needed a full cleaning , I must have used a full quart of naptha. Not a good memory. I've been spoiled by my PIB's very solid 34c's and wanted something BIGGER. Will gladly post pics, due to arrive at the end of Feb.,2016

INFORMATIONS