Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Breast Softness on BT1 & BT2

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

turboflatus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Breast Softness on BT1 & BT2

Post by turboflatus »

Okay the REAL news is that I finally pulled the trigger on Solana! I got Body4. Can't wait for her! (Shopping for lingerie now...)

BUT, in the process of shopping I really admired Body 1 & 2...it was a tough choice.

I have not met Summer or the others with body 1 or 2. Can anyone comment on breast softness for these bodies?

Thanks!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Breast Softness on BT1 & BT2

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

turboflatus wrote:Okay the REAL news is that I finally pulled the trigger on Solana! I got Body4. Can't wait for her! (Shopping for lingerie now...)

BUT, in the process of shopping I really admired Body 1 & 2...it was a tough choice.

I have not met Summer or the others with body 1 or 2. Can anyone comment on breast softness for these bodies?

Thanks!
Congratz on your order!

If they poured 1 of each body type today, all 4 bodies should have approximately the same softness for the breasts. This is because they use the same silicone mix for all body types and gel boobs are standard on all Boy Toy dolls.

I don't know if they still offer 'enhanced breasts' which are 1 cup size larger, if so that might change the softness, but how much I do not know, or even if they would be softer or more firm (due to more gel packed into them)

Butts are a different story. Gel butts are only available on body 4 so her ass should be much softer than other body types.
My Doll Album is here!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

ks wrote:
turboflatus wrote:Okay the REAL news is that I finally pulled the trigger on Solana! I got Body4. Can't wait for her! (Shopping for lingerie now...)

Thanks!
Congratz on your order!

If they poured 1 of each body type today, all 4 bodies should have approximately the same softness for the breasts. This is because they use the same silicone mix for all body types and gel boobs are standard on all Boy Toy dolls.

I don't know if they still offer 'enhanced breasts' which are 1 cup size larger, if so that might change the softness, but how much I do not know, or even if they would be softer or more firm (due to more gel packed into them)

Butts are a different story. Gel butts are only available on body 4 so her ass should be much softer than other body types.
Hello there guys,

Just to clarify, the BT3 and BT4 are available with the Gel butt option but, not the bodies 1 and 2! As KS said, ALL of the BT bodies have the Gel breasts and all RD's as well. Matt made the announcement back in late 2013 that ALL dolls now have the soft Gel breasts and that it was a Global change for all Abyss dolls! :thumbs_up:

I hope that little bit of info helps and having many Abyss dolls myself, I can attest that the breasts are Very soft and squishy on the dolls created from August 2013 to present, REAL nice my friends! :mrgreen:

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats on your order!!
I'm also awaiting Solana - about 3 weeks to go! She'll have red hair lighter skin piercings and freckles (gigity)

Good of you to get the shopping done early, too :)

(Our Satsuki Kiryuin cosplay outfit arrived yesterday...)

Dodgeman is correct.
My BT3 Sky Karlie also has gel butt & my Solana will too whenever she comes home.
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

dodgeman wrote: Just to clarify, the BT3 and BT4 are available with the Gel butt option but, not the bodies 1 and 2!
I stand corrected, BT3 has Gel butt as well. Thanks dodgeman.
My Doll Album is here!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

ks wrote:
dodgeman wrote: Just to clarify, the BT3 and BT4 are available with the Gel butt option but, not the bodies 1 and 2!
I stand corrected, BT3 has Gel butt as well. Thanks dodgeman.
You are so welcome there Sir! :D You can order the BT3 & 4 with or without the Gels in the butt as well as the RD2D, the butt area has a foam instead of the Gels if ordered without and they feel similar to how the standard dolls do! My BT3 with the Miss Winter face does not have the butt Gels as that is how I ordered her but, My RD2D has them and they are quite soft and feel REAL GOOD, WOW! :whistle: :mrgreen:

turboflatus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by turboflatus »

Thanks for the encouragement, guys--I can't wait for Solana! And upon hearing that all the BT dolls have gel/soft breasts, I'm going to start saving my pennies for Summer next. Yowza.

Karlie
Doll
Doll

Post by Karlie »

I have the gel butt.. And my Hostage cannot get enuf!

Our new sis Monique will have them too! (Poor flat-butt Sheeana heehee..!)

Luv,
Karlie

Linara
Doll
Doll

Post by Linara »

Hey now I'm sure Sheeana still has a nice butt. Just not as soft as ours are. :mrgreen:
Linara Me'a
Former High Priestess of the Temple of the Moon
Elvandor
Currently residing with my older sister Vanima at the Karpos Vineyard

My Intro Thread My Bio thread

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

to contrast what most everyone else has shared, my BT2 (Inara) is super-firm, both in boobies and booty. as one of the first generation BT2's to roll off the production line (if memory serves correctly) back in 2009/2010, gel implants were either optional and/or non-existent for BT2's. (Joe, Matt, or others - please chime in if i'm off base.)

despite having to squeeze for dear life, i love Inara and her rock-hard body. at least i get a good forearm workout from it. :mrgreen:

anyway, glad to see things have changed since the early days of the BT2 body.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

slowburn wrote:to contrast what most everyone else has shared, my BT2 (Inara) is super-firm, both in boobies and booty. as one of the first generation BT2's to roll off the production line (if memory serves correctly) back in 2009/2010, gel implants were either optional and/or non-existent for BT2's. (Joe, Matt, or others - please chime in if i'm off base.)
This is why I said that, if you compare 4 bodies all poured today they would be about the same softness.

My own BT1 from 2009 was also very firm.

Yes they did have gel breasts back then, however the body silicone used for the past year is a much much softer mix.

They have switched to much softer body silicone mix to compete with the influx of TPE dolls into the market.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

ks wrote:
My own BT1 from 2009 was also very firm.

Yes they did have gel breasts back then
When my BT1 doll was approximately 2 years old her breasts were becoming noticeably 'deflated'.

I brought this up with Joe at Abyss (Phoenix Studios) who said the gel settles in some dolls and he shipped me some more silicone gel to mix up and inject into the interior silicone sacs through the nipples.

So that's how I can say with certainty that yes, the breasts were Gel from 2009.
My Doll Album is here!

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

ks, i assume you mean that gel breasts were an option back as far as 2009 on the BT line but not necessarily a standard, right? because if it were a standard, then my BT2 did not receive it because i'm fairly certain her breasts are solid. there appears to be no squishy jiggle to them whatsoever.

it does make sense that today's silicone is softer. as you said, competition from TPE has encouraged silicone doll makers to step up their game and better improve their silicone formulas to address customers desire for squishy-feeling dolls. that said, just like a real girl, not every part of the doll body should be equally squishy. :)

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

My BT2, made in 2011, had gel in the boobs but they were still very firm. They definitely had more softness and play to them than the butt though, which was very stiff and unmovable. So yeah BTs from that time had gel breasts but the general silicone was much harder.

Of course now I've very curious what a new BT feels like!

INFORMATIONS